Torture

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

Hey hey people! SOOOO busy cause of exams and hari raya ~

----------------------------------

When you were kidnapped, Sojin and her followers brought you to her warehouse, an abandoned club at the red district. You were knocked unconscious and they dragged your unconscious body around. They propped you up on a chair and then tied you up tightly, restricting your movements.

Sojin then nodded at her follower, "Do it. Wake her up."

One of her followers, Rome, picked up the pail of water prepared at the side of the room and tossed the water straight at your face. When the cold liquid made contact with your face, you woke up feeling pain at your neck area. You opened your eyes slowly and looked around.

The room was dark and the lights were flickering. There were walls that were vandalized with bad words and there was a dead rat stench in the air. Then, your eyes found Sojin sitting there with an evil smirk on her face. Suddenly, you felt a cold chill going down your spine.

"I see that you have woken up Hanbyul." She started walking over to you. "How are you feeling little bunny princess?" She tilted your head up to face her. 

Instantly, you started to get scared. You didn't know how to explain it. She just gave off that evil aura and without a doubt, it struck fear into you. You began to shiver in fear. You tried your best to not have any eye contact with her, but she forced you to. 

Then she slapped you hard. She then started to scream, "YOU ! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! So you answer me!" 

You couldn't feel your left cheek anymore. There was just this stinging pain on your cheek and slowly it started to feel numb. You felt tears forming in your eye. You wanted to turn to Sojin and scream at her, but that fear that was struck into you just stopped you from doing so. 

"I.. I-I feel f-fine S-sojin.." You answered with a shaky voice. 

She laughed at your pathetic state. She then grabbed your chin hard and then scowled, "You are pathetic Hanbyul. With this standard, you want to date Minhyuk oppa? MY MINHYUK OPPA!?"

You turned you head to face her. *Minhyuk is the reason to what she is doing now!?* You couldn't understand why Sojin would go to such an extent, just for a man. You suddenly started to pity her. "I pity you Sojin. Why do this for a man?" You then chuckled a little. "You call me pathetic Sojin? Heh. You are wrong. The pathetic one is YOU!" 

Sojin was taken aback by your sudden remarks. She felt her blood boil with every word that you have said to her. She then slapped you again. Then she pulled your hair and screamed in your face, " YOU DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I am a queenka." She then slapped your cheek lightly. "But what are you? You're just a plain loser with parents that don't love you. Gangnam High? I don't even understand why they accepted you there you !"

You then spat on her face. "Don't talk about my parents like that." You hissed. 

Sojin wiped the spit off her face.".. How dare you.." She then turned to C-Clown and then say, "Teach her a lesson." 

The 7 boys smirked and then say, "Finally." 

The two smaller boys untied you and then held you by the arm. The other 5 boys then started to hit you everywhere. They didn't even consider the fact that you were a girl, they just hit you with a large amount of strength. 

Tears just started streaming down your cheeks. The pain was unbearable. But there wasn't anything that you could do then. The only thing you could do is hold the pain in. Suddenly, the leader of the group slapped you across your face hard and you just lost consciousness.

;~~ Meanwhile ~~;

Minhyuk and the BTOB members were going crazy. Minhyuk was walking to and fro with a hand on his head. *Where are you Hanbyul? You didn't turn up in school and you are not at home. You didn't even contact one of us.* He then remembered the event that happened a few days ago. *That must have a link to Hanbyul's disappearence.* 

He turned to the BTOB members and then say, "I have to tell you guys something."

The BTOB members crowded around Minhyuk and listened to what he had to say. As Minhyuk told them the story, they gasped in shocked. Even though the were merciless gangsters, they have never thought that anyone could do such a thing. 

Eunkwang put both of his arms on his waist and then say, "We need to look around. Peniel, Hyunsik, Changseob, come with me. We'll ask our hyungs at the red district. Ilhoon and Sungjae, keep your Minhyuk hyung company. Keep trying to call Hanbyul's phone. Thank god that it isn't off. Just keep trying.

Minhyuk nodded at Eunkwang's plan and then just sat down on the couch,trying his best to contact Hanbyul. With his phone in his hand, he thought to himself, *Where are you Hanbyul.. Please be alright..*

----------------------------

DONE! :D