Start

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

Hello! Its the Hari Raya Eve and I'm taking time to write in the midst of the preparations.

-------------------------------

You walked hand in hand with Minhyuk as the two of you walk home from the stationary store near your house. Tonight was the night when Minhyuk will stay over at your house. Romantic you may think, but its all because of an pair assignment that you have to complete by the end of the week.

When the two of you reach your house, you got the shock of your life. The whole front door was smeared with writings. Judging from the colour and the smell, you straightaway knew that it was blood. You started to shiver in fear. 

Upon seeing this, Minhyuk just pulled you into a hug so that you won't see the condition of your house. Something about that sent a chill down Minhyuk's spine. *Who would do such a thing? Its just.. Evil..* 

Minhyuk just took your hand and started to drag you away from there. He flagged a cab and then went to his house. You were so shocked that you didn't realize how big and majestic his house looked. He just pulled you into his room and sat you down. Quickly, we went to his kitchen and got warm water for you. 

He passed you the drink and whispered, "Drink up first." 

With shivering hands, you took the cup of water and start to gulp it down slowly. Eventually, your heart started to slow down. You glanced at Minhyuk and then asked softly, "Why would anyone do that to my house..? What did  I do?"

Minhyuk shook his head and then shrugged. "I don't know babe.. But I did see something.. It said.. 'Leave him alone.'. I don't understand." 

;~~ 2 days later ~~;

It was late at night and you couldn't sleep. You tossed and tumbled around in bed. Soon, you gave up and sat up in bed. *Should I go for a walk?* You looked around and then left your bed. You put on your cardigan and started walking out of the house. 

You took in the night breath and enjoyed the moonlight on your skin. You started to smile. You took a seat at the swing and then thought of the recent happenings. *Blood smeared over my house door, weird threatening emails.. If only I told MInhyuk. But I don't want him to worry..*

"Enjoying the moonlight ?" A familiar voice sounded from your back. 

You turned around and saw Sojin standing there with an evil smirk on her face. Behind her, there were 7 boys with fierce looks. You gulped your saliva. "Yes Sojin?"

"Nothing much Hanbyul. Just.." Sojin then nodded her head towards you and signalled the 7 boys, "Get her."

Just like that, the 7 boys went ahead and captured you. 

--------------------------

Shorter chapter. SORRY GUYS REALLY BUSY NOW.