Chapter 34~Aegyo?!

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

After getting your food, you made your way back to JunHyung's room to eat it. You walked in and took a seat in the chair beside him. While you were gone, he had adjusted his bed so that he was now in a sitting position. "Is this better?" JunHyung asked you, a teasing look in his eyes. "Much," you replied, quickly pecking his lips, teasing him right back. "Are you hungry?" you questioned, holding half a sandwich out to him. "Mhmmm, thanks," he replied.

You began to eat the other half, but after a couple bites, a question popped into your mind. "So what exactly is the verdict on... this," you said, gesturing to all of him. "Well, they said I had a minor concussion. It could cause some headaches for a couple weeks, but that was the only major thing. Of course I have some bruises on my back from being thrown around and on my face from the punch he threw at me, but other than that, I'm fine," he explained, smiling at you. You frowned a little bit despite his optimistic attitude, and leaned over and gently rubbed your thumb along his bruised cheek. "I'm really sorry this had to happen to you," you said quietly. "Hey, cheer up. Like I said, it's okay. No need to worry. You're my happy ttalgi, you're not supposed to be sad," JunHyung said, tilting your chin up. "Smile, okay?" Finally, because you couldn't bare to make him unhappy, you let a smile spread across your face. "Now that's better," he said, a big smile brightening up his face as well.

After you were both finished, you attempted to open the bag of little cookies you bought. However, your attempts didn't seem to be working very well because no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't get them to open. "Aish! I swear these cookies hate me!" you exclaimed, pouting. You shoved them at JunHyung and he took them from you, chuckling. "What's so funny?" you demanded, still pouting. "Absolutely nothing. It's just that you're cute when your upset and pouting, too." "Yah! Pabo," you exclaimed, throwing a mini fit and crossing your arms. "Well, it looks like I'm in for an aegyo show today," JunHyung laughed. You just continued to pout even though that's what was fueling the fire. However, his words gave you an idea...

When he finally managed to open the package of cookies, he handed them back to you. "Thanks," you said, happy now that you had your cookies and a plan. "Since I helped you out, I get one of those, right?" JunHyung teased. "Sure, but you have to do something else for me first," you replied mischievously, popping a cookie into your mouth. "Why??" he asked. "For teasing me and giving me a nickname," you reasoned. "Mmm..." he thought aloud. "Fine, what is it?" "Since you got to see my aegyo even though it was unintentional, I get to see yours, too!" you said happily. "Ahhh, waeyo?!" he exclaimed. "Anything but that! I can't do aegyo!" "Well, you know.... I could just eat all of these by myself..." you said, looking into the bag of cookies. He sighed and then put his hands up to cover his face. "Aish! How embarrassing!"

You thought he wouldn't give in, but then he took a deep breath, said "At least it's only you," and put his hands, now formed into little fists up to his face. "I'm hungry! Eotteohkaji(what should I do)?" he made his voice go up a little higher pitched than normal and tried to make it sound cute. JunHyung immediately got red afterwards and covered his face. "Aish! I can't believe I just did that..." You just sat there staring at him for a few seconds. Then you started squeeling. "KYAAAAHHH~! Who would have thought Yong JunHyung had any aegyo?? That was so awkward it was adorable!!" You were flailing around and because you couldn't help yourself, you jumped up beside JunHyung and kissed his lips. "For that, you can have the entire bag!" you exclaimed, holding a cookie in front of his mouth. He smiled and took it, and he couldn't stop himself from laughing. "You're the first person ever to think that my aegyo is cute," he pointed out. "No way!? It's so adorable! How am I the first one?" you questioned. "Everyone else always said it was embarrassing and that I should never ever do it again... I used to try to do it to Zico's mom once..." "And what happened??" you were curious now. "She sent me to the corner for time-out...." You couldn't even contain yourself anymore and you burst out in hysterics. "Hahahah! It was really that bad?" "Apparently so," JunHyung stated. "Which is why I didn't want to do it for you... But you had a much different reaction than I thought you would," he winked at you. You giggled and then suddenly you got really tired. You yawned and then JunHyung put his arm around you. With him to comfort you, you leaned back and closed your eyes. "I'm really glad you're still my JunHyung, and you didn't get your memory taken away or something... I don't know what I would do without you. I love you," you said sleepily, snuggling your head closer to his neck. JunHyung chuckled a bit and said, "I love you, too. Now sleep, my little ttalgi." And with that, he rested his cheek on top of your head and you both drifted off to sleep, happy that everyone and everything was okay.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~Ok, so first off, I want to say thank you to everyone who wished my grandpa well!! That meant so much to me and you are all amazing ^o^
Next, I'm aiming to end this fanfiction in the next few chapters, so I'll try to update more frequently now that it's coming to an end. It makes me sad because I've had so much fun writing for you all! But I have another fanfiction I'm gonna start writing called "Love Is Ageless," so after this, I'll start working on that one. Thank you all for sticking with me for this long! ^w^ ♥