Chapter 20~Whole

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

~Wow! 2 chapters in one day! You guys are spoiled ;D haha ♥

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

You had walked in on JunHyung while he was practicing one of his raps. You were really surprised and a bit embarrased, so you thought about leaving, but it was like you were being held there by some invisible force. His voice.... you thought, amazed by what you were hearing. Then you mentally slapped yourself for even starting to think such a thought. JunHyung looked up then. Well, no point in me leaving now... He's already seen me... so you stepped all the way into the room.

"_____? What are you doing here?" He asked curiously. "Does it matter?" you snapped. "I'm a music student, too. Do I not have the right to come in here after school? Are you the only person allowed in here?" "No, it's not that, I was just-" You cut him off before he could finish. You had only wanted to come in here to relieve your stress and he was messing it all up. "You think you're so great, don't you? Well I, personally, haven't seen what's so great about you." "Oh really? That's what you think?" JunHyung's anger was really starting to build now. He had done everything to try to make what he did up to you and you just wouldn't give him a chance. She never listens! he thought, frustrated. "Yes, that's what I think!" you said ,exhasperated. "You rappers all think you're all that! But your so-called-music never even makes sense!" "You've never even given it a chance! You're just jealous because you can't rap!" As the arguing continued, both your angers started to burn, and all the while you were getting closer and closer to eachother. Now JunHyung was right in front of you, your faces mere inches apart. But you didn't notice. Your emotions were getting the best of you and you didn't care at this point. "Oh, I'm jealous?! You're the one who can't sing! You're jealous of-" You were suddenly cut off by the pressure of his mouth against yours. This was probably the most shocked you had ever been in your entire life. But... Strangely... You couldn't pull away. Nor did you even want to. This wasn't like kissing JongHyun. This was all passion and power, yet... it was somehow so much more gentle than all of the kisses you had shared with JongHyun. For this reason, you didn't even want to think about stopping. JunHyung's hands found their way up your back and wound into your hair. And then it was like you weren't in control of yourself anymore. You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned into him, answering the kiss.

You weren't exactly sure how long you both had been in your own little world, but all the sudden, you felt droplets of water run down your cheeks and in between your lips. JunHyung noticed them, too. He pulled away and pulled you tighter to him. "It's okay, _____. Shhh, it's okay." You burried your face into his chest and just let yourself go. You were crying. Crying because you were angry at JongHyun and GyuRi. Crying because you were so hurt by the fact that they betrayed you. Because you were kissing JunHyung and you were confused. And sobbing because it seemed like JunHyung knew exactly what was wrong and what you were thinking without you even having to say a single word. It was as if you both had exchanged worlds of emotions and feelings all through that one kiss.

It felt like forever that both of you just sat there. You in JunHyung's lap with his arms wrapped protectively around you. He didn't seem to mind, though, and you really didn't either. It was nice, actually. You finally felt like you had someone to rely on again and tell everything to. He was so strong and steady, like your very own rock in the middle of a big storm. You weren't sure how or why you trusted him so much; you had vowed to never put your trust in anyone again. But JunHyung... He was different and you just couldn't help yourself. You felt like there was a natural force that pulled you to him, and only now did you finally stop fighting it. And you were glad you did, because you finally felt whole again.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

JunHyung was so beyond happy as he sat there with you in the music room. He couldn't have imagined a better place to share the kiss with the girl he loved than in this room, where practically his whole life was spent. He honestly could have sat there with you forever and been completely content, but when he checked the time, it was 5:30. School had gotten out two and a half hours ago and JunHyung figured that security wouldn't really appreciate them being here too much later. Reluctantly, he began to let you know that it was time to get going. JunHyung gently brushed his thumb along your cheek and whispered "_____, I think it's time to go. It's getting late." He helped you up, grabbed your backpack and slung it over left shoulder, keeping your hand in his the entire time. JunHyung was determined to never let you go; not only physically, but emotionally and relationship-wise as well. He promised himself as both of you left the music room and the school behind you, that he would be much better to you than JongHyun ever was.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did! I actually wrote this part when I first started this fanfic, so I was really excited to actually be able to put it in here finally! Don't be silent readers, and tell me what you think! ^o^