Day 2

Glory Of The Flower

I woke with a bid migraine from crying so much. My eyes were swollen and red. My hair was a mess. I had found out yesterday that my mother was going to die and wished not to see me ever again. It broke my heart. Kia walked into my room with a bowl of water and a washcloth.

"Here" She said and started to wipe my face with the cloth. I heard people talking downstairs.

"Who is here?" I asked, still hearing people talking downstairs.

"You, Me, Taeil, Zico, B-Bomb, Kyung, P.O, U-Kwon, and Jaehyo." She said.

"You could have just said block b and us." I said.

"You hate labeling them as block b. You just like their stage names." She said. I flung the covers off my body and stood up.

"Yes because their real names confuse me." I walked down stairs. I didn’t care that i was only wearing a pair of short shorts and a see thorough tank top on. I just wanted to see the guys. I was shocked. Zico’s hair was brown, and B-bombs hair was pink-ish-red-ish. I broke down crying on the floor for no reason, I don’t know why, I just did.

"Brown? Pink?" I questioned.

"Yes. It’s just hair Jade!" B-bomb said and hugged me on teh floor.

"She’s worse than we thought." U-kwon said and sighed.

Zico lifted me up and set me on a couch nearby.

"ing brown? Yes ing brow. What’s next? Dreads?" I said.

"Well what’s up your ?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, Just my mother is going to die and never wants to see me again. Ever again!" I yelled then cried into his arms.

"She will re-think that." he said.

"No. I know my mother. She will not change her mind. I’m sick of talking about this. I’m gonna go get ready." I said and crawled off the couch. I walked upstairs and threw on a pair of yellow capers and a grey and black pokadotted sweater with a tie. I decided that I didn’t like that, so I changed into a black and white pokadotted sweater with some pink and black leopard print leggings. I brushed my hair and put on a EXO-K necklace and strapped on some cute black boots. I put on a ring from Zico. He had given it to me when I was 16 for my birthday. I have worn it every day since then. I ran downstairs after grabbing my backpack.

"Let’s get to walking!" I said weirdly.

"Nope, were driving today." Zico said.

See that wasn’t going to happen. There were 3 things I was afraid of, blankets, Water, and small spaces, all because I was a claustrophobe.

I hated to swim. When Kia went swimming I would just dip my feet in the water. She knew I hated to swim, but she didn’t know why. Well, today I would tell everyone my fears. I can’t ride in a car with 9 people. I just can’t! There won’t be enough air, my legs will be to cramped, there will be too many people talking. It just can’t happen.

“Ugh, guys, I can’t ride in a car.” I said.

They all looked at me like why not?

“Because,” I said, “I’m claustrophobic.”

“WHAT? SINCE WHEN?” Jaehyo said.

“Since always.” I said bluntly like it wasn’t a big deal.

“Well, we will walk. Zico, take Jade in the car.” Jaehyo said.

“Okay.” Zico said and opened the door for me to crawl into. I did and we started to drive. Just driving along and I’m crying my eyes out. Just think, 3 months ago my mother had a simple headache.

*FLASHBACK*

“Jade will you please go get me some medicine?” My mother asked as she continued to play the piano in my music room.

“Sure mom, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“My head hurts.” I said and stopped playing the keys and started to rub her temples.

“Oh, do I need to call a doctor?” I asked grabbing the near-by phone.

“No, no. I’m fine dear.” She said and started to play the piano again.

~2HRS LATER~

I heard a loud thud from the music room.

“Mom?” I said and walked into the room. “MOM!” I screamed, seeing my mom lying there on the floor, limp and lifeless.

“Mrs. Yang, I will call an ambulance.” My main maid said. Soon enough EMS arrived and took my mother to the hospital. I was battered with questions.

She had scans, blood taken, needles pushed into her skin, and many other things pushed on her small weak body. Three months passed by and I sit here today, in this cramped car, 3 months later. They found several cancerous tumors on her brain.

*END FLASHBACK*

I don’t want to think at all. Sleep is my new best friend. It clears my mind of everything. I try to sleep before I go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY YOU GUYS! I should have updated earlier but i did not have time.

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please keep reading.... I will get better with updates.

Please subscribe and comments are loved.

~KyuYou2