Spill It

Glory Of The Flower

 

*JADES P.O.V*

“Hey Bud!” I said as I sat down next to my best friend Kia.

Kia and I have been friends for 14 years, and we have our fights, we still love each other. We practically live together, and were like sisters.

Since were both 18, I moved out of my Dad’s house and he bought me a big one of my own. My dad has A LOT of money, so I get whatever I want. I’m not a snooty rich girl; it’s just money helps in some situations. Kia lives with me, but every Tuesday she goes home for ‘family dinner’, and spends the night. She hates her dad, and her brother (Zico), but she goes back for her mom. Zico goes to our school, and he is her twin. They are complete opposites! Zico is sweet and stubborn, but, Kia is a quiet and a (to most people).

“Hey Jade! It’s Tuesday and I wanna bring you to family dinner” Kia replied.

“Okay, I Guess I’m gonna stay over too?” I said.

“Yeah, if you want,” She said excited.

“Okay sounds fun! YO! Get up, let’s go to lunch!” I said as I tried to get her to stand up.

“I don’t wanna! I don’t wanna be near my gay- brother!” she cried.

“Well, too bad, IM IN HUNGRY!” I yelled as I drug her out of her chair.

I pulled her to the lunch room and we got the gross food they serve us.

“This looks nasty!” I said as I sat down next to Jaehyo.

“Well it doesn’t taste that bad.” Jaehyo said, even though, every bite he took he gagged.

“Uh-hu, Sure, Where’s Zico and Taeil?” I laughed out the answer, knowing that P.O was going to give a really bad answer.

“Probly -in in the bathroom,” P.O said and I started to crack up!

“NO! I’m right here! I have no clue where Zico is!” Taeil said as he walked up to our table and sat down

“Sorry Taeil but that was hilarious.” I started to crack up and I tipped back in my chair, but I tipped back to far, and as I was waiting to hit the floor I closed my eyes. 10 seconds passed and I opened them and looked up to see Zico standing there holding my chair!

“Thanks for s-saving me Z-Zico.” I blushed a little.

“No problem.” He said as he sat down next to me.

“Where were you, Zico?” P.O asked.

“Had to piss.” He lied. As he adjusted his hair I stared at his eyes. I noticed he had been crying.

I was the only one who did.

~LARER AT KIA’S HOUSE~

“Hey I’ll be right back!” I said as I walked out Kia’s door and headed for Zico’s

*ZICO’S P.O.V*

XKnock KnockX

“Who is it?” I asked as I adjusted myself on my bed.

“Jade, Can I come in?” she asked.

“Yeah sure.” I said. She walked in and sat on my bed.

“Spill it” she said blankly.

“Spill what?” I said. I knew what she was talking about but didn’t want to say what happened.

“You know!” she said “I notice stuff easily.”

“Fine, I was crying, but it isn’t any of your business.” I said as I tried to hold in all my tears and my breakdown.

“Okay, last chance.” She said as she got up and walked to the door. She opened it.

One tear fell; she closed the door. More tears fell; she sat on my bed. Even more tears fell; she was hugging me.

“It happened too quickly. I couldn’t stop it. He was laying o the floor and I heard sirens!” I cried more at the thought of my best friend in the back of that ambulance.  

“Who?” she asked

“Joon.” I said simply. She didn’t need to know more. She knew his drug background and knew he had a deal every day. She had to know that this one went wrong.

“What’s his condition?” she asked.

“Critical.” I said.

“I’m so sorry Zico.” She said. It was small but meant a lot.

“It’s fine. Joon’s a fighter. He will survive…” I said.

“Okay im gonna go back, Kia’s Probly wondering where I am.” Jade said as she walked away. She left with a “Bub-buy”

*JADE’S P.O.V*

“ME BACK!!” I yelled as I slammed myself on Kia’s bed.

“Okay! Let’s talk about boys!” she said.

“Okay! Who?” I giggled already knowing the answer.

She hated her brother, but loved his friends. Even though they liked her gay brother, she still loved them.

Especially Kyung.

She liked him more than I like banana ice cream. She likes him more that chocolate.

“Kyung!” Of course.

“We need to find out how he feels about you!” I said.

“Yes! Then we could make out, fall in love, get married, and have babies!” she fantasized.

“Okay here is the plan. I will ask him how he feels about you and we will move from there!” I said “I’ll do it after chem. After all, our scheduled are the same!”

It was true, our schedules are the same.

JADE: 1: Chem. 2: Eng. 5 3: Phys. Ed. 4: art 5: music LUNCH 6: A.S.T.M 7: math 8: free

ZICO: 1: math 2: eng. 4-53: Chem. 4: music 5: Phys. Ed.LUNCH 6: foods 2 7: art 8: free

KYUNG: 1: Chem. 2: Eng. 5 3: Phys. Ed. 4: art 5: music LUNCH 6: A.S.T.M 7: math 8: free

KIA: 1:Chem. 2: Eng. 3. 3: Music. 4: Math 5: art LUNCH6: A.S.T.M 7: Phys. Ed 8: free

JAEHYO: 1:math 2: Chem. 3: eng. 4-54: art 5: ceramics LUNCH 6: music 7: musical performance 8: free

P.O: 1: Math 2: chem. 3: eng. 4-54: art 5: ceramics LUNCH 6: music 7: musical performance 8: free

U-KWON: 1:Chem. 2: Math2 3: eng 5-64: A.S.T.M 5: music LUNCH 6: Phys. Ed. 7: foods 2 8: free

B-BOMB: 1:Chem. 2: Math2 3: eng 5-64: A.S.T.M 5: music LUNCH 6: Phys. Ed. 7: foods 2 8: free

TAEIL: 1:Chem. 2: Eng. 5 3: Phys. Ed. 4: art 5: music LUNCH 6: A.S.T.M 7: math 8: free

“Okay It’s a plan!” sail Kia.

“DINNER GIRLS” Kia and I heard her mom call.

We had fun at dinner and stayed up till like 2am!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! First chapter down! Lots more to come! Hope you like it!

Please Sub. and comments are loved!

<3 KyuYou2

Thanks!