Forever Mine

Forever Mine

Words: 1,583


 

 

“2PM, please get your position! We will begin in 5 minutes!”

 

BOOM!

Six boys are popping out to the stage, with some fire effects which made the fans screamed like crazy. The atmosphere gets hotter by all performances of 2PM along the concert. Even though today is the third day of Six Beautiful Days Concert in Japan, but seems like Hottest, how 2PM fans call themselves, can’t stop cheering the idol.

No exceptions for the girl, who is standing right in front of the stage to get better view of her most favorite idol. She wears a new era cap to pull up her beautiful long brown hair and nerd glasses to disguise her identity. She knows, very well, that she risked her career for this concert sake. Moreover, it’s in Japan. Not in Korea.

She was begged like the real beggar to her manager oppa for getting permission to leave after Inkigayo, caught up the fastest flight to Japan and disguise like regular fan with a hand banner to cover half of her face. Is that easy? Hell no. She was going crazy when a Hottest pointed at her and noticed another Hottest like, “IU, isn’t she?”, but thank God they just ended up by knowing her as a nerd Hottest.

At least she learned one thing. Disguising is not easy at all. Come on, she is IU. That IU. The nation little sister of South Korea, has the most powerful uncle fans, has the most beautifully cute voice, and she is famous across nation, including Japan. If she attends this concert as IU, it will shock the entertainment industry of South Korea with some rumors like, “WooU couple is real!” or “Are they dating?”, and she will end her relationship for sure with her boyfriend, who is dancing ily on the stage right now.

In other side, the boy, Jang Wooyoung notices a girl, who is standing right in front of him, with hand banner of “Wooyoung is MINE” written there. He looks at the familiar face and made an eye contact with her while dancing on the stage. His heart beats faster when that girl remove her glasses and wave her hand towards him.

IU.He thought. What brings her here?

He does the next step of his dance as he took a glance to her. She do the ‘fighting’ thingy with her small hands then put her glasses again.

 

Since today is Nickhun’s Day, the rest of 2PM members can wait a little longer for the next stage. Wooyoung took his phone in hurry, was going to text his girl. Right after he pressed the unlocked button, he saw a message from Jieun. His Jieun. His IU. The message is cute as always.

“Keep fighting for today’s concert! If you do well, I’ll give you a present.

P.S: Stay away from dancer unnies! Kkkk.”

Wooyoung smiled secretly while replying her message.

“Well, I’ll tell your company that you’re in Japan right now! *merong*

Just in minutes, Wooyoung got a reply message from her.

“You saw the wrong person. I am MC-ing with Woohyun and Kai.

Oh, I saw your jealousy face right now. kkkk.”

Wooyoung’s face is getting red because of jealousy and replied her in hurry.

“Let’s see, Baby. Our next song is Back2U. You know what I mean.”

In front of the stage, the boring Jieun, or IU (people call her the most), looked at her phone angrily as she remembers how ‘annoying’ the choreography of Back2U.

 

“Hey,” Wooyoung greeted on phone.

“Hi, you did great,” IU replied.

“Where are you? It’s a little bit crowded there,”

“Yeah, I’m going out from the venue. Can you call me later? Since a lot of HOTTEST here,” IU giggled.

“How about meeting up? Wait for me in front of the gate, ok?”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I’ll disguise as a boyfriend of nerd Hottest then,” Wooyoung smiled.

“Ok. See you there.”

 

“Hi,” Wooyoung greeted as linked his fingers with her.

“Hi, who are you?” IU giggled while saw Wooyoung wears the same cap and glasses as hers.

“I’m a boyfriend of nerd Hottest,” Wooyoung laughed, “Let’s walk for awhile. The weather is perfect.”

“Ok. Let’s go.”

Both of them walk silently in the middle of half windy Tokyo city. They linked their fingers each other like no one can separate them. It’s been a long time since both of them hang out as a couple. Wooyoung was busy preparing the Japanese singles, album, concert and his solo debut this June. IU was also busy preparing her first concert and any other schedules. After for about 2 months being apart and communicate by phone and text message, finally they can walk side by side each other.

“How’s life?” Wooyoung asked after both of them sat on a bench in a park, still linking their fingers.

IU sighed, “Great!”

Wooyoung took a look to his girl and smiled, “What’s wrong with that sigh?”

IU made an eye contact with him, peaceful eyes for her.

“You’re exhausted, Babe.” Wooyoung said while caressing her cheek.

IU smiled, melted about how well Wooyoung knows her.

“You shouldn’t come,” Wooyoung pouted.

“So, do you prefer I stay longer with Woohyun and Kai than attend your concert?” IU raised her eyebrows.

“Of course not. I want to see you badly. But look at you, you made me worried.”

“I’ve told you, I’m ok,” IU smiled, “I want to monitor you with the dancer unnies.”

Wooyoung laughed, “So, how was it?”

“I don’t like it. She touched you everywhere!”

“Hey! Not everywhere, just some part of mine.”

“But still… I don’t like it.”

Wooyoung smiled, “But you like what you saw, right? Come on, you saw my abs.”

IU blushed to death and Wooyoung noticed that.

“B-b-but it’s not better than Taeyang’s,” IU stuttered.

Wooyoung snapped his hand from IU and looked away from her. Realizing that she did wrong, IU hugged Wooyoung’s arm.

“So, my Wooyoung is angry right now?” she teased.

“I’m not angry,” he held his anger, “But… Could you please stop comparing me with him?”

Wooyoung looked at IU’s eyes deeply.

“I was tolerated him when he hugged you, I was tolerated when netizens asked you two to go dating for real, I was tolerated you when you said your ideal type is him. I always do, IU. I tried to hold back my jealousy and believe in you. But I can’t hold anymore if you still comparing me with him. I love you, Babe. I really do. So, please…”

“I’m sorry. I was just kidding. I got nervous when you talked about your abs and that words suddenly came from my mouth. I’m sorry. I love you too. Love the way you are. I’m sorry.” IU held Wooyoung’s hands tightly.

Wooyoung smiled, “Come here,” he said as offered IU to come in his hug.

IU sunk her face on Wooyoung’s chest and hug him tighty, while Wooyoung embraced her as he has already forgiven her. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes until Wooyoung asked her something.

“Could you stop saying to media that your ideal type is him?”

IU chuckled, “I did. On Strong Heart.”

“Ahh… I saw that,” Wooyoung smiled widely, “You used Boom hyung, right?”

IU nodded.

“So smart,” Wooyoung pinched her nose.

“And I was monitoring your performance at KBS,” Wooyoung said.

“KBS?”

“Mmm… Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.”

“Ahh… My Rainism performance,” IU laughed.

“It’s cool though. No wonder, I taught you well,”

IU smiled, “But some netizens said that Thunder was the one who taught me.”

“But… our fans were wondering if the jacket that you wore is mine,”

IU smiled while looked at her boyfriend. He never let himself lose with another guy in front of her. And IU also think the same. Her boyfriend is always the best for her.

“Should we walk again?” Wooyoung asked as offered his hand to IU.

IU nodded and linked her hand with Wooyoung’s. They are walking further and none of them dare to say how much they missed each other.

“I also saw your Peach performance,” Wooyoung broke the silence.

“Really? How was it?”

“I caught you flirted and proposed there.”

“Ahh… that part,” IU chuckled as she remembers that she said ‘Will you marry me?’ in the middle of her Peach performance.

“Because I know someone must watching over me.” IU added.

Wooyoung stopped his steps and faced IU. Another eye contact and small gap between them clearly draws attention people around them.

“Really? Tell me who is he?” Wooyoung held IU’s waist.

“I don’t know. Maybe Taeyang, Thunder, or Woohyun? Ahh… We still have Yoseob, Seungho…”

“Stop talking about others, please,” Wooyoung smiled.

IU put her hands on Wooyoung’s shoulder and said, “And who will we talk about?”

“Us.” Wooyoung said as he removed his and IU’s glasses in a second and kiss her sweetly.

They avoided people around who was get suspicious of them. They avoided about how late was that night. They avoided about anything. They just need some time being together.

“Is that Wooyoung?” They heard one Japanese fan shouted.

 “Look, I’m pretty famous here,” Wooyoung said in the middle of their kiss.

“I thought so,” IU replied.

They continued the kiss until someone shouted more, “She looks like IU!”

“Well, IU is well-known here,” IU said proudly.

“Really? Let’s see. That IU is mine. Forever mine,” Wooyoung smiled and they stayed like that without being worry of the next day.

 

---

How was it??

I'm nervous >___< my first one shot story...

Hope you'll like it :)

Comment and Enjoy ^^