Faith

Faith

 

One typical sunny day. As you can spot two lovey dovey couple that sitting next to each other on the balcony of their apartment. Yes, here they are. Let me introduce you to the fluffy couple that love to cuddling to each other as which the man named Kwon Yuri, the CEO of Kwon enterprise and his wife Jessica Jung, the daughter of former president of korea.

They already married for about 2 years now and yes, with a little son that they named Kwon Yoong. Happiness always surrounding this lovely family. But one thing that you surely never know is that, happiness never last forever for some reason. And yes, it’s been one year since Yuri in an accident that cause his eyes to goes blind.

Now all this little family can do is, waiting for a miracle to come. There are currently waiting for an eyes donor. “Sica, one year has pass.. and I somehow start to lose my hope on waiting for the donor.” Yuri suddenly spoke out of the blue.

Jessica frowned at her husband statement, and as she hit her husband shoulder she scold her husband, “How dare you said like that. Never lose your faith, miracle will always occur.” She said. “But it’s already one year and yet there is still no news about it.” Yuri said.

“Let’s not talk about this okay? I’m sure there will be a good news soon.”

“okay, anyway is Yoong awake? I think you should go feed him.”

“Ah, yeah, I will be right back okay?”

And as she said so she get up and walk to the baby room to check on their son and feed him. Yuri too get up and walk to the couch and sit down. A lot of things flash through his mind. *What will happen if I still cannot get a donor.. It’s been one year. Sica~a, you really should just leave this blind useless husband of yours. I can’t give you anything with my blindness.*

At that time, a doorbell rang. “I will open it..!” Yuri said. And so he walked to the door and open it.

“Who’s there?”

“Hy, Yuri…!! Long time no see you..”

“Hey Bro..!! Doing fine?”

“Taeng?? Tiffany??”

“hahaha.. yeah.. That’s us bro..” The so called Taeng answered.

“Well come in first..” “SICA… look whose coming..”

And so he the two person to the living room.

Jessica coming out from the bedroom and surprised by a sudden hug from Tiffany. “Jess..!! I miss you so much….!!” Tiffany said. “I miss you too tiff.. How’s your day goin’?” Jessica ask.

“I’m pretty much fine jess.. hehe.. and you know what,?? I have a good news for you.”

“What is that tiff? You make me nervous..!!”

“you know what??? I’M PREGNANT,,!!!!!”

“really??!!! That’s really a great news tiff..!! congrats..!!”

“thanks jess.. kekeke..”

Yuri heard the conversation and he asked taeng, “Is that real buddy?” as Tiffany and Jessica walked to the couch and settled their self beside their husband, Taeng wrapped his hand around Tiffany and said, “Yeah buddy..!! It’s been 3 months keke..”

And as so Taeng continue, “There’s also another news. I found a donor for you. And today I come to ask you if you want to proceed the surgery as soon as possible?”

“Is that real Taeng? You are not kidding right??” Jessica asked.

“Why should I kidding on a serious matter? That’s real and I will be the one that proceed the surgery as I myself is a doctor.” Taeng said while raise his chest. Which soon earn a glare and a hit on the shoulder by tiffany.

“well?? How about it Yul?” tiffany asked.

“of course I will proceed the surgery. You don’t know how desperate I was while waiting for this good news..!!” Yul said excitedly.

“Today sure is a great day, firstly Tiffany’s pregnant and secondly seobang~a, see, what I told you, we will find a miracle if we wait for it.”

“Hahaha.. Yes, my princess, thanks for reminding me on not losing my faith.. hehe”

“So taeng, when is the surgery?” “When do you want then?”

“As soon as possible.. I can’t wait to regain my vision anymore and to see the cute face of my wifey haha..”

Jessica hit on Yuri chest and the four of them laughed. They talked about a lot of things and its time that taeng and tiffany decide to take a leave as he stand up and said, “ I think its time for us to leave first then, as we talk about earlier, I will arrange your surgery on tomorrow morning. See you tomorrow buddy.”

“ okay Taeng. I cant thanks you enough.. I owe you a lot buddy..!!”

“Don’t thanks me buddy.. We are best friend you know, and best friend help each other.”

 

A few month later,

The surgery went well under Taeng lead and now Yuri finally regain his vision. And as today they all stand in front of the surgery room waiting for tiffany to give birth of their daughter. A while later they finally heard a baby crying voice. The doctor come out and declare that the baby and the mother was healthy and as she give birth to a beautiful little baby girl that Taeng and Tiffany soon name her Kim SeoHyun.

A few years have passed and as now the two family live happily with their son and daughter, and who knows that son of the Kwon and daughter of the Kim now become a cute and sweet little couple as their parents.

-end-

 

First timer… Lame I know..>.<

So sorry for the lame story.. Just want to try to attempt to write a story.

English is my 2nd language so, yeah.. My grammar is a little cranky.. hahaha..>.<

Anyway anyhow, this is my first story that maybe will be the last time I write it.>.< kekekekekeke….

Do comment..