Myungsoo!

I will make you smile

Jieun ran as fast as she could, she looked behind her and stopped when she could no longer see Myungsoo.

 

"Aigoo! That guy..he made me run so fast!! What is he thinking?" Jieun mumbled under her breath and started walking.

 

Jieun reached her house and saw the maids smiling and talking amongst each other outside."Anyeong~" Jieun smiled, they smiled back.

 

As Jieun entered the mansion, they started talking again, Jieun could sense something was wrong but she was too tired to care.

 

She walked up to her bedroom then opened the door to her bedroom and suddenly she felt herself being pinned down to the bed.

 

Jieun froze as she saw Myungsoo on top of her.

 

"Y..Ya! W-What..what..what..what are you doing..here?" Jieun stuttered, her voice was way quieter due to the sudden action.

 

Myungsoo leaned closer to Jieun's face.

 

Jieun didn't know what to do, she quickly closed her eyes waiting until he would just leave her alone.

 

"I am a good guy." Myungsoo whispered in Jieun's ears and sat up.

 

"Miss Jieun..Oops!" the maid said with shock and quickly closed the door. "I just wanted to say that your stuff is all packed up" the maid said from the outside and left.

 

"Aish! Now I won't hear the end of this from the maids!!" Jieun ruffled her hair in annoyance.

 

"Wait..your maids are assuming that we are actually doing it, so why not prove them right?" Myungsoo smirked as he leaned towards Jieun's face.

 

"Y..you! Stop!!" Jieun shouted and pushed Myungsoo, making him fall on the floor.

 

"Ah!!" Myungsoo groaned in pain.

 

"Myungsoo! Are you alright??" Jieun immediately sat beside him with worry.

 

"I am so sorry!" Jieun said and shook Myungsoo who had his eyes closed. "Ya! Kim Myungsoo..what's wrong?" Jieun began to panic.

 

Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly.

 

"You're alright!!" Jieun smiled happily and immediately hugged Myungsoo.

 

*I was just acting..does she care this much about me?* Myungsoo thought and a little smile appeared on his face as Jieun hugged him.

 

"Wait..what was the maid talking about? My stuff is all packed up?!" Jieun said to herself.

 

Myungsoo stood up and nodded.

 

"You and me..we're going to live together~" Myungsoo smiled.

 

Jieun was about to shout when her dad entered her bedroom. "Song Jieun! Are you out of your mind? Why is your stuff all packed up?!" Jieun's dad shouted.

 

Jieun rolled her eyes and stood up.

 

"You heard right. I am moving in with my boyfriend here" Jieun said confidently and interwined her fingers with Myungsoo's.

 

"I will no longer be a burden to you, Mr President..let's go." Jieun said to Myungsoo and pulled him from the room. The two were walking towards the door when Jieun's dad shouted.

 

"If you take one more step..you will no longer be the heir to Song Entertainment!!" he shouted. Jieun turned to face him.

 

Jieun scoffed and looked at her dad. "Great! That's what I wanted~" Jieun smiled brightly and left with Myungsoo.  "Song Jieun..are you sure you want to do this?" Myungsoo asked when they reached outside.

 

Jieun nodded. "Ofcourse~ I always wanted to have a dramatic ending" Jieun smiled and stretched her arms out. "Not a new beginning with you though~ So if you'll excuse me, I am gonna find myself a new apartment" Jieun smiled.

 

"But..But you said you were gonna move in with me.." Myungsoo said feeling upset. Jieun looked at Myungsoo's expressions and sighed.

 

"I seriously can't believe I am living with someone I've just met...fine! Let's live together but no weird things like earlier..ert!" Jieun stuck her tongue out at him.

 

Myungsoo paused for a bit before chuckling slightly. "as you wish, girlfriend~" Myungsoo smiled shyly and interwined her fingers with Jieun's and started walking.

 

Jieun tilted her head to hide her blushing face from Myungsoo. "Myungsoo, you do know that you're really lucky to be here with me right?" Jieun joked.

 

"Ofcourse~" Myungsoo mumbled and kissed Jieun's forehead. Jieun immediately went redder and touched her burning  cheeks with the palms of her hands.

 

"You're blushing, its cute" Myungsoo smiled and started walking again. "I am not blushing..its..its just that the weather is too hot.." Jieun said nervously and fanned herself.

 

"We're here" Myungsoo announced and let her in to the mansion with Jieun dropping her head down to look at the floor in order to hide her face.

 

"Jieun?" JB said and stood up. Jieun immediately lifted her head up and saw JB, Jiyeon and Mr Park. "Myungsoo.." Mr Park said and a smile appeared on his lips as he quickly ran towards Myungsoo.

 

"Stop..I just wanted to say that the two of us will be living here" Myungsoo announced while holding his and Jieun's linked hands up.