SUMMER

I will make you smile

Jieun laughed sarcastically.

 

"You're not my type and once again..I am not interested~" Jieun smiled while shaking her head. "But you're mine and that's all that matters" Myungsoo smirked.

 

"Sure"  Jieun said sarcastically, she was beginning to lose her patience with Myungsoo. She clenched her fist in annoyance.

 

Myungsoo pulled his chair closer to Jieun by the second. He was now even leaning against Jieun. She could feel his prickly hair on her shoulder.

 

"How much hair product do you wear?!" Jieun rolled her eyes. "I will no longer wear hair products if thats the cost to make you like me~" Myungsoo said causing an uproar from the class.

 

Jiyeon crossed her arms at Myungsoo's behaviour.

 

"You really like her huh?" JB said. "Ofcourse, she's my future girlfriend" Myungsoo smiled at JB, Jieun blushed slighly and looked at Myungsoo with shock.

 

"We have a brand new couple!!" Jaehyo shouted out and everyone cheered. "Brand new couple?" Jieun smirked. "Fine..let's date" Jieun said.

 

Jiyeon and JB's eyes widened.

 

"Y-You're saying y-yes?!" JB blurted out. "But you have never dated anyone!!" Jiyeon added with shock. Myungsoo looked at Jieun.

 

"He seems like a good guy~ What do you think?" Jieun said to everybody else in the class who nodded and cheered for Myungsoo.

 

"I will go out with you but you will not be my offical boyfriend until you fulfuill three conditions." Jieun said. "What are they?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"1. You have to be my slave for a week. 2. You have to give me 10 good reasons why I should make you my boyfriend..and the 3rd one is a secret until you complete the first 2, deal?" Jieun smiled.

 

"Deal." Myungsoo smiled back. Jiyeon and JB looked at each other then at the two. The teacher entered the room and Jiyeon stood up.

 

"Good morning teacher" Jiyeon said as the class president and everybody else followed her except Myungsoo who just sat at his seat.

 

"Great way to prove you're worth it!" Jieun said sarcastically and Myungsoo immediately stood up and followed Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon's eyes widened. "He must 'really' like her!" JB whispered to Jiyeon. "JB..find out..find his real intentions out for me.." Jiyeon said feeling concerned for Jieun.

 

JB nodded and everyone sat down.

 

"Myungsoo oppa!" Suzy entered the class causing murmurs from everybody. Jieun looked at Suzy then back at her work while nodding to the music in her ipod.

 

*She's really not the jealous type huh?* Myungsoo thought with disappoinment.

 

Suddenly, the principal entered the class and everyone went back to their seats.

 

"Because the weather is too hot today, we are feel a bit generous..so..Today's a DAY OFF!!" the Principal announced.

 

Everyone started cheering.

 

"Jiyeon ah, lets go see that horror movie tonight!!" Jieun said excitedly.

 

"Count me in~" JB added.

 

"Is that a hint for me?" Myungsoo smirked. "I guess I will walk you home for today~" Myungsoo smiled.

 

Jieun stood up and took a step back.

 

"Only if you catch me first~" Jieun stuck her tongue out and started running as fast as she could, Myungsoo chased after her.

 

"I don't like that guy" Jiyeon crossed her arms.

 

"Lets stop worrying about the two of them..so what do you want to do now my princess?" JB smiled.

 

Jiyeon began to think.

 

"I need to go home and get changed..after that, wanna hit Lotte World?" Jiyeon suggested.

 

JB nodded and smiled.

 

"Do you remember what tomorrow is?" Jiyeon stopped walking and looked at JB/

 

"Nope..what is it?" JB asked.

 

Jiyeon bit her lip and started hitting JB. "What kind of a boyfriend are you!!" Jiyeon shouted in anger.

 

JB held her wrist and put his arm around her waist.

 

"I remember that its our 8 year anniversary tomorrow~" JB smiled.

 

"Y-You remember!" Jiyeon exclaimed and hugged JB.

 

"Ofcourse I would!! What kind of a boyfriend did you think I was" JB pouted.

 

"Um..the amazing one?" Jiyeon flashed a smile and kissed Jb's cheeks.

 

JB blushed.

 

"Lets go before we melt in this weather!!" Jiyeon said.