Like it or not, for me this world as a movie

Last Scene (Three Shots)

“Are you okay Eunji??” said a deep voice that I know, omoo~

“You know my name??!” I said when stand up.

“Yes of course, we’re in same class for almost two years right?” he said while raising one of his fabulous eyebrow, that was cool! *snap of it Eunji!*

“Err, yeah~” I scratch back of my head “But I’m happy that you finally come! Others already going home, but we can talk about that short movie right now!”

“It just coincidence, I just met the lecturer so he ended up told me to join a group to make this assignment.” He looks pissed a bit, I wonder if he smile I bet it would be beautiful.

“Ah, here is full plan and scenarios for our short movie. Basically about the students and our university itself.” I give him the papers. “I know you will produce a great scene like before, you recorded scenes that mostly in Hollywood movies! In the end of that short movie you made a beautiful last scene!” I talk so many, he just staring at me. “Do I talk too much??”

“Hmmmm-”

“I’m sorry, I just like this. But I’m serious, your ability is really great! Your observation with movies is good, there’s nothing that you missed. All of them captured by you.”

“It’s okay. You also have a great ability, if your friend tired or lazy to record some scenes you encouraged them. Your loud voice made them to have a power to do record again, you create the atmosphere alive.” he smiled a bit.

I blushing heard his words, oh my god. His smile really beautiful!

“Ah, thank you~ you are friendlier than I expected.” I smiled, “I think you’re not going come today.”


Few days after that Seunghyun working with me and others, but mostly with me. Because others working about scenario, properties, acting a bit. Seunghyun work as technical advisor and also cameramen, he doesn’t want to act even after I begged to him…. I work as actress in this assignment and giving some ideas.

Now we’re on empty class, thinking about new ideas. Seunghyun writing some random ideas while wrinkling his nose, cute…. Snap of it Eunji! I’m wondering why I never talked with him, it because he stay away from all of us? But why? When we were in our first year he talked with few people if I’m not mistaken. The Dragon boy, Jiyong from fashion department, and Yongbae the cute man from dance department, but why now Seunghyun seems alone and he don’t have any friends?? Aaah~don’t think too much Eunji, just think you must be happy know him before you moved to London, which is so much far from here. I’ll move because my father transferred work there as new manager of new branch office, sadly my parents not allowed me to live alone.

Hmmm, Seunghyun still writing some ideas while me just lost in my mind thinking about him and myself. By the way he was not much appeared at his short movie for assignment two years ago, pity he can act so well but people can’t saw it well. I eyed a handy cam that we borrowed from lecture for this assignment, I take that slowly then turn it on and started to record him. His face so serious, handsome, his eyes even from left side still looks intense, and his lips so-

“What are you doing??” Seunghyun suddenly know that I’m recording him. Then he close the lens with his palm, his face is unreadable. Soon he smiled a bit “Sorry, I don’t like being recorded”

“Ah, is that’s so? Sorry” I looked away from his eyes, even he’s smile but his eyes means something, I don’t know what it is.

“That okay. Is that handy cam belongs to Mr. Suh?” he asked. Mr Suh is our lecturer that given this assignment.

“Well yes. Yesterday we were discussed about records some scene when our university empty right?” he nodded “And I’m thinking today is the best time, most of people already going home. So that’s why I borrowed it from Mr. Suh today”

“You’re right. And at this time I know where the best spot when sunset come its looks really good.” He takes me to north building, which is really empty today. After we’re entering the front door I was exclaimed.

“Whooooaaa! This place is so beautiful!” and its reallllyyyyyyy beautiful. The sunset comes through window and it made the hallway, classes become gold-ish everywhere. Seunghyun started record the beauty of this scenery.

“Like it or not, for me this world as a movie” he suddenly talk like that out of now where.

“What do you mean?”

“The movie that we watch with our own eyes. We can saw it with every single details, all the scenes have its own colors, its own unique. That’s the beauty of movie. You must see it until every single details, if you missed it you’ll become not understand.” He still records the hallway now, walking slowly.

I don’t know why my heartbeat is more intense, and think about ‘How he’s watching me as a classmate, or more precisely: as a girl’ maybe he knew that I was keep looking at him with my cheek a bit red I guess. He turns around and walks to my place while still recording. After he’s already in front of me he froze and we are gazing each other for few seconds, minutes or in a hour?? Then I just close the lens of the handy cam with my palm, just like him before.

“Don’t record me” and grinning widely. It surprise me Seunghyun looks blushing and startled and make he drop the handy cam into the floor. “Omooo! Mr. Suh’s handy cam!!”

“I think it’s not broken” Seunghyun said after he checked the camera “Ah!! The lens looks cracked”

“Omonaaaa! Oettokke??!” I said while take handy cam from Seunghyun to look at it “Ehhh? I’s not cracked!”

“HAHAHAHAHA!! Your face is so epic! HAHAHAHA!!”

Wow he’s tricking me, but seeing he laughs like that it made me warm. In the end I laugh with him. His ‘picture’ that time so beautiful, with that laugh of him, his clothes, his watch, his hair, his face looks gold-ish. That beauty I can see it when he’s right in front of me.


Err, I'm so sorry. This storry is more than 2 chapter than I expected. Maybe it will be 4 chapter until the end.

Please do comments :'( I'm so sad there are no comments :'((

 

Thanks for those people who subscribing ^_^ and please subscribing who haven't :D