The Second Rule

Rules of being Part of The Kyu~Line

2. You can't be jealous who she chooses she wants to be with.

Well as we can recall that Seohyun went out with her best friend, Minho. Well,... does the other three are aware that she did went out with him for casual outing? Yes.. But before that, "Hyung, you can't be following him. This is already a battle! Remember what he did to you after the Dream Concert?" Minho warned his hyung. Well, he could not forget what his twin did to him after the concert. Oh boy, it was a very long lecture. He even had a very long battle of arguement.

Well, it did not end well but since he was Kyuhyun's bestfriend, everything they had argued for on that night was completely forgotten. He had to think it through carefully, it was true that everything wasn't fair, Kyuhyun had her as a duet partner, not only that almost everything he didn't stand a chamce to be with hee except for that MT day. Well, that was the happiest day for him, he did show his affections for her. He could not hide his joy the time that time she mentioned,"he was her third ideal type" well, that time also Kyuhyun did argue with him too. Because he was indeed jealous. How jealous? Very jealous.

"Well, I guessed you are on you own Kyu, this is a competition..." he mumbled to himself. He walked towards the SNSD waiting room. He has to seek advised and walked towards the person whom he might think that was close to her, "Yoong, I need your help..." he told her. Well, Yoona did sense that he needed help to get the one and only girl, Seohyun. "No oppa, I'm busy this days,  I also do have my own life, dating life, why don't you asked someone else?" she argued back. Well, he kept conviencing her until she agreed until he saw the girl that caught his eyes, Seohyun. "Seohyun~ah, you want to eat? I buy you something, your favourite, my treat....come..." he asked Seohyun while dragging her out of the room playfully."Changmin oppa, Minho asked me, come let's go together!" she exclaimed taking his hand unconciously and brought her to Minho. He could not hide his happiness the fact that her soft hands touched his and brushed onto his skin. It was like a dream coming true.

"Where do you think you're going? Can I come too?" he heard a familiar voice, Kyuhyun. Well, the both of them turned their heads towards him. Well, he just stood still giving a calm stare looking at him. But knowing the Seo Joo Hyun. She agreed. Well, the atmosphere became very cold and eerie. It felt as if there was a cold war that was happening. "Oh Minho~ah! Kyuhyun oppa and Changmin oppa are coming too!" she exclaimed giving her friend a high five. Well, it was very silent that made her very confused. Well, really confused. She did knew that there was something wrong, really wrong. Kyuhyun did broke the silent, "Seohyun~ah, who do you prefer among the three of us?" he asked grining from ear to ear as he asekd the question. The other two could not believe it that he had to ask her that of all the question. She kept very quiet while thinking through it very hard. Really hard.  The way that she was thinking, putting her hands on her chin looking at the three of them examining them carefully.

"Well...." she said. She let out of a sigh. It was quite nerve-racking seeing the three of them, wanting to know who she prefered the most. "Oh look, it's Ryeowook Oppa....hello oppa, join us!" she waved at him asking him to joined them. 

 

Will write soon! Sorry okay?!