The first rule

Rules of being Part of The Kyu~Line

Well, as you know Kyuhyun is the one who started the kyuline... Well, his line does consists of Minho, Changmin, Jonghyun and many more to come, hopefully. But as you all know the common people we know from the Kyu-Line are Minho,Changmin,Jonghyun and Ryeowook. Well, but seriously what does this people have in common?

Well, the answer is very clear. Seohyun. Seohyun. The maknae of SNSD. Well, they do have seriously close relations with her. So as the kyu~line expands, they have to try to limit themselves with such encounters, that would actually make themselves in serious deep of troubles.

Well. Starting with the first RULE of the Kyu~Line as they have to made that does consists of Seohyun in it.

1. No one can't fall for Seohyun. She can only approached you.

Well, this rule was created when the WGM started. No one, dared to confront their feelings towards her. Well, for Kyuhyun, he only wanted her to himself. Well, he is as the leader, sometimes when he is surrounded around her he doesn't know anything around him not even his other members from the kyuline that is because he is so possessed by her beauty in and out.

Well, what happened if he does break the rule? What happens if each one of them really breaks the rule?

It was SMtown not too long ago, well, Minho, her so-called best friend really approached her. He played with her hair and ruffled her hair. Her laughter was, oh my, very contagious. She laughed along and seek revenge as she ruffled back his hair. He could not do anything except laugh with her when she pulled to him towards her for a hug as they walked out from the stage. To her it was really normal but to Kyuhyun and Changmin, they shot glares at him. He could not do anything but avoid them. Well, he did feel guilty because they have been there for him andhe did felt that he had broken the rule and somehow burst their bubble.

"Minho..." Changmin and Kyuhyun announced and shot that deathly glare at him. He knew that he was in trouble until they pinned him on the wall after she left to go into waiting room to change.

"... I don't care if you are her bestfriend but let us warn you ago... She could only approached us..." they growled at him. He did understand why they did it. He apologized to the both of them. 

"It's about time, I Kyu-line war begins..." he whispered towards himself. He knew that they would forgive him but that's how he is going to play. He is going to play the hardest game is that to get her away from the leader and his twin as well as the other one from the other company...

Before he walked out, "Hey, Seohyunnie, let's grab a bite, huh?" I brought your favourite. The sparkles in her eyes was the only thing that Minho could forget of that scary encountered that he had with Changmin and Kyuhyun....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note.

This will be a short story. I do have exams around the corner and I kinda loss the whole fanfic in my whole computer. I can't find it. I think I accidentally deleted it. But I will find the hard copy that I wrote in a journal. Hope you can support me. Thanks for reading. All the best! And happy Holidays!