Teaser One

FEINT {Apply Closed}

The First Member | Leader & Main Rapper

Park Seungha박승하

 

Seungha snapped out of her daze as the lights on the set crossed her vision.

"We're on in... 3... 2... 1!" The man behind the camera announced.

"You're watching a live stream on Allkpop's YouTube, and I'm James Kim. I'm here with Park Seungha, leader of the new JYP-YG girl group, FEINT," James said, the set lights reflecting off of his glasses.

"Hey, whatup? It's Seungha of FEINT here," Seungha said, facing the camera with a smile and greeting her fans with what would be her signature fan greeting.

James looked down at the tablet before him and quickly looked back to Seungha, who was sitting across from him.

"Seungha, fans currently commenting on the stream are saying how good your English is. Care to tell them a little bit about your background?" James asked, pushing his glasses up higher on the bridge of his nose.

Seungha let out a breathy chuckle and pulled the bracelet she was wearing back towards her hand, hoping her nervousness didn't show upon her face.

"Well, I was born and raised in NYC, so I'm an American-born Asian. I'm an East Coast girl, for sure, and when I was thirteen my parents and I moved back here and I auditioned for YG and started training at sixteen and that's what brings me here," I smiled.

James nodded, somewhat impressed at how Seungha could say so many things about herself in only a couple of sentences.

"So, what can we expect from FEINT? How would you describe FEINT's musical style and wardrobe?" 

Seungha sighed with a smile still across her face. "Well, first of all, whatever you expect of FEINT, we're actually the complete opposite. We're nothing like other girl groups--you know, the usual aegyo-filled songs that are fluffy and stuff. We've been called a female version of 2PM and BIGBANG, actually," Seungha laughed. "And as for our wardrobe... Well, there's a lot of different styles, but for our debut, we have a lot of daring prints and colors. Like animal prints, neon colors, tribal prints. 

James smiled.

"I'm sure all of the girls want to know what kind of shoes you guy's will be wearing, since a handful of commenters are going on and on about your shoes!" James squealed.

Seungha questioned herself inside, wondering if James was straight--which he probably wasn't, from the way he was eyeing her shoes.

"Well, we're going to be wearing lots of killer heels, to be honest. And a lot of lace up ankle boots, like the ones I'm wearing now," Seungha winked at the camera, reserving the wink for those handful of commenters wondering about her shoes.

 

 


 

 

"Ooh, girl, I can see why that JYP and YG daddy chose you as the leader! That wink was just perfect!" James said, patting Seungha on the back after the stream.

Seungha smiled, but really, her eyes were on the seven boys who'd just stepped on the set. Actually, one in particular.

She'd seen him a million times before, but somehow, seeing his midnight blue hair in real life threw her off balance.

James saw how she was staring at the rapper of INFINITE and smirked. He'd always wanted to set a pair of idols up.

"Seungha, darling, come here. Let me introduce you to someone!" He called, making his way over to Dongwoo,

She nodded and straightened out the navy blue blazer she was wearing.

"Dongwoo, Seungha. Seungha, Dongwoo," James said quickly before leaving the two be.

She smiled as she tucked some hair behind her ear. "Hi,"  she said, slightly awkwardly.

Just then, Woohyun came over.

"Alright, kids, listen up. James over there was setting you two up, and we have a little interview in two minutes and three seconds," he turned to Seungha, "And you probably have a schedule. So, why don't you two just exchange phone numbers before it's too late?" 

Seungha blushed and Dongwoo pulled his phone out from his pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ta-dah (It's BAP! LOL NO)~  First teaser! What did you think? Teaser two is also done, and will be revealing the second member of FEINT.  ^^ And the main image is none other than Seungha (actually, the ulzzang chosen for the character XD but whatevs).