Getting them to .

Getting them to

 Chen stared at the computer screen before bursting into a fit of laughter on the floor, “I…I…I bet Suho hyung would be so angry when he sees this,” he said between laughs. Sehun nodded in agreement while sitting in his chair laughing and holding his stomach, “Hyung won’t be too happy though, I mean…this is his girl after all…and that,” he points to the computer screen, “is what going to make him snap.”

 

“What are you guys laughing about?” Luhan asked as he walked into the room with Chen and Sehun, “I want to see too,” Luhan whined and ran up behind Sehun. As his eyes lay onto the computer screen it widens, “Isn’t that?”

 

Sehun nods, “But it’s not Taeyeon noona’s fault,” he explained, “I mean…Suho hyung was the one ignoring her after what happened in Anaheim…”

 

Luhan nodded in agreement, “I felt sorry for Taemin,” he shook his head, “Taemin was so scared of the outcome that…”

 

Suho suddenly walked into the room and made his way up to the desk with the computer, “Hey guys,” he greeted his other three members before searching for something. Sehun gulped, “Hyung,” he called softly.

 

“Yeah?” Suho answered without averting his attention to the maknae.

 

“Um…what are you looking for?”

 

“I’m looking for my pen that Taeyeon noona gave to me weeks ago,” he said while picking up papers here and there, “I thought I left it in here when I was…” Suho stopped talking as he lifted his attention from the papers onto the computer screen in front of him.

 

“What’s that?” he asked without blinking. Sehun looked from Suho and then onto the screen, “Ah nothing!” Sehun quickly said and pressed the power button. Suho frowned and removed Sehun’s hands from the button and then presses on it.

 

“Who is he?” Suho asked while pointing at the man in the screen.

 

“Um…I don’t know,” Sehun answered, “but…”

 

“How dare he look at my Taeyeon like that,” Suho said while clenching his fist, “only I can look at Taeyeon like that.”

 

Sehun stood up from his chair, “Calm down hyung, I’m sure it’s just a…”

 

Before Sehun was able to finish, Suho clicked on the play button and allowed the video to continue, “And he continues to stare at her while I’m on stage? Doesn’t he know who Taeyeon noona’s boyfriend is?”

 

“Um…no actually,” Sehun pointed out the obvious which Suho returned it with a glare, “Luhan hyung~” Sehun whined and ran behind Luhan’s back, “Hyung is be scary.”

 

Luhan laughed and patted Sehun’s hands, “Let’s go get bubble tea yeah?” Sehun smiled and nodded. Luhan patted Sehun’s hand and dragged him out of the room. Suho sat in the chair and glared at the screen acting as if the man was able to see Suho.

 

“Um…hyung, glaring at the screen won’t make any difference,” Chen told him.

 

“No it doesn’t Jongdae,” Suho said still glaring.

 

Chen looked from side to side, “What exactly is running through your mind?”

Suho smirked, “I know!” He shouted and stood up from the chair, “I have a wonderful plan,” and with that Suho left the room with Chen being the only one in it. Chen shook his head and left as well.

 

 

The day of Music Bank…

 

“Unnie~” Seohyun called and ran up to Taeyeon, “I’m exhausted,” she said. Taeyeon looked at the maknae and patted her head, “It’s okay, I’ll buy you sweet potato later on okay?” Seohyun looked at Taeyeon and smiled, “Thank you unnie, you’re the best,” and hugged Taeyeon tighter.

 

Tiffany looked at the two through her mirror and pouted, “Aw what about me Seohyun ah?” Seohyun looked at Tiffany and runs up to the red head then hugs her, “I love you too Tiffany unnie.”

 

Taeyeon watched the scene in front of her and smiled, “I’m going to go get something to drink, I’ll be back in a bit,” she told the two and left the room with them and the stylists. Taeyeon made her way down the hallway concentrating on her parts of Twinkle, ignoring everything around her. She walked up to the drink vending machine, stuck in some coins and pressed a certain button. Her drink pops out from the bottom and she retrieves it. Taeyeon opens it and drinks from the can while still standing in front of the machine.

 

“Noona!” someone shouted from behind her. Taeyeon spun around to see a wide smile Baekhyun standing there.

 

“Oh~ Baekhyun ah,” Taeyeon said and bowed to him which he returns with a bow as well, “am I blocking your way?” she asked and stepped aside. Baekhyun laughed, “Kind of,” he said and bought his drink from the machine as well.

 

“Thirsty?” she asked him and he nods.

 

“Yeah,” Baekhyun replied and drank from his drink, “ah~ refreshing,” he wiped his mouth. Taeyeon stood there and laughed at Baekhyun, “Ah noona,” he began.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Hm…,” Baekhyun tapped his finger on his chin, “Did you and Suho hyung get into an argument?”

 

Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow up, “Is he still mad about the Taemin incident?” Baekhyun shook his head, “Then…no.”

 

“Hm…”

 

“Why? What’s the matter?”

 

“Hyung has been acting very weird ever since yesterday night and I can’t figure out what’s wrong with him.”

 

Taeyeon laughed, “Maybe he’s just nervous about the performance for tonight?”

 

“Yeah…but hyung told me that when you girls win…”

 

“Baekhyun!” Suho called from behind Baekhyun. Baekhyun jumped slightly and spun around to face his hyung, “Oh hi hyung, I was just talking to Taeyeon noona,” he said with a smile.

 

“I can see that,” Suho replied back and made his way towards the two, “Hi noona,” he greeted Taeyeon and pulled her into his embrace immediately. Taeyeon smiled and returned the hug back while rubbing his back. Baekhyun stood there watching the two awkwardly while drinking his drink.

 

“Hm?” Baekhyun turned his head slightly to the side and listened to the on coming noises, “you guys someone is coming,” he told the two lovers.


Taeyeon tried to push Suho away but he wouldn’t budge, “No,” he stubbornly refused and only tightened his hug.

 

“Joonmyeon,” Taeyeon struggled, “let go of me, they’re coming closer.”

 

“No,” Suho refused.

 

Taeyeon sighed and looked up at Suho. She grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

 

“Guys~” Baekhyun said without looking at them, “You guys.”

 

Suho chuckled a little and pulled away from Taeyeon, “You know what I want,” he told her before letting her go. He stepped away from Taeyeon and pretended like he was getting a drink. From the corner, Infinite comes into view.

 

“Taeyeon shi,” Sungyeol greeted and ran up to her then bows.

 

“Ah Sungyeol shi,” Taeyeon greeted and bows back in return. Suho watched the two from the side of his face.

 

“Taeyeon shi looks pretty tonight,” he complimented. Taeyeon smiled sweetly, “Thank you Sungyeol shi, and you look handsome too.”

Hoya walked up to Sungyeol and slung an arm around the guy’s shoulder, “He’s been talking about wanting to meet you girls this whole time,” Hoya told Taeyeon, “and we were heading to your guy’s room.”

 

Sungyeol blushed and nudged Hoya in the stomach, “Ow.”

 

Taeyeon laughed at the two, “Well I’m here…or…did you want to meet Tiffany ah too Hoya shi?” Hoya blushed and shook his head.

 

“Liar,” Sungyeol , “Taeyeon shi, can I take a photo with you?”

 

“Sure,” Taeyeon said and Sungyeol immediately walked up to Taeyeon. He slung an arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder and threw up a peace sign. Taeyeon looked over at him, smiled, and also threw up a peace sign. She smiled and leaned her head in while Sungyeol did the same thing. Hoya held up the camera and snapped a photo, “Pefect,” he tried saying it in English. Taeyeon chuckled and bowed to Sungyeol who also did the same.

 

“Thank you Taeyeon shi,” he said.

 

“C’mon lets go,” Hoya said to Sungyeol and pulled him down the hall.

 

“See you guys on stage and fighting,” Sungyeol shouted before disappearing. Taeyeon chuckled and sipped from her drink. Suho walked away from the vending machine, “They didn’t even greet us,” Suho told Taeyeon.

 

“Hm?”

 

“I said, they didn’t even greet Baekhyun and me,” he repeated himself.

 

“I’m going back to the room,” he told the two and left them alone in the hall.

 

“Don’t be mad Joonmyeon ah,” Taeyeon said and pinched his cheeks, “I guess…they didn’t notice the both of you standing there.”

 

Suho rolled his eyes, “Yeah that’s because you were here,” he said and slowly advanced towards Taeyeon which causes her to walk backwards until she hit the cold white wall.

 

“Don’t be mad,” she told her boyfriend but he ignored her. Suho placed both hands against the wall trapping Taeyeon in between, “Gosh I smell him on you,” he sniffed in the crook of Taeyeon’s neck and shoulder. Taeyeon giggled and lifted her shoulder up a bit from the ticklish act that her lover was giving her, “Stop Joonmyeon.”

 

Suho smiled and placed butterfly light kisses on her neck, “Gosh, this is our last week of MAMA promotions,” he breathed out slowly, “I’m going to miss seeing you like this.”

 

“Pabo,” Taeyeon smacked him lightly on the head, “I can still come to your guys dorm remember?”

 

“Yeah but it’ll be dangerous, you may never know when the media is around,” he told her.

 

“I thought you wanted our relationship be known to the public so that my fanboys will back off?”

 

Suho laughs, “Oh I would love that noona you just don’t know,” and he took in a big sniff of her scent, “I love smelling you.”

 

“You’re not a dog Joonmyeon,” she said, “but I have to get going, I told the girls that I would be away only for a little while.”

 

Suho sighed and latched his lips onto Taeyeon’s exposed skin and on it, “Joonmyeon,” she moan quietly, “don’t leave any marks,” Taeyeon grasped Suho’s shirt and tighten it every time Suho harder, “Joon…myeon…stop.”

 

After a good 2 to 3 minutes of not listening to his noona, Suho finally let go of Taeyeon’s neck and the purplish spot then smiled, “I’ll see you later on stage noona,” he told her and pecked her cheek before leaving her alone. Taeyeon covered the obvious hickey on her neck and walked back to TTS’s room.

 

 

 

Suho walked into EXO-K’s room and sat down tapping his feet against the cement, “Changes of plan,” he announced to . The other five guys spun around to look at their leader, “Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo, you guys are to surround Taeyeon noona,” he ordered, “and as for you Baekhyun, you are to distract everyone by bowing to all the artistes on stage.”

 

“Why the sudden change hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Don’t ask and just do what I said,” he told the rest before shutting his eyes and smiling with a feel of satisfaction.

 

 

 

 

“And a goodnight,” the male mc announced and waved bye to the camera. TTS’s twinkle tune starts blaring through the speakers on stage. Sehun made a quick glance at Taeyeon and pushed Kai. Kai looked down at Taeyeon before quickly making his way towards Taeyeon all the while still bowing. Baekhyun did his part and moved along but bowed to other artistes. Suho on the other hand, stood behind and watched as his minions went along with the plan. Seohyun spun around to look at EXO-K but they were already gone. Seeing a piece of confetti on Suho’s head, Seohyun reached out and brushed it off. Suho gave Seohyun a smile before scooting backwards and clapped.

 

“Hi noona,” Kai greeted her and stepped backwards a bit after noticing how close he was to Taeyeon. Sehun stepped in front of Kai, “Hi noona~”

 

Taeyeon looked at the two and greeted them back as well, “Where’s Joonmyeon?” she asked the two.

 

“Back there,” Sehun told her while admiring the trophy in her hand. Taeyeon spun around and bow to other artistes and to Baekhyun as well who had a huge smile plastered on his face once he saw Taeyeon looking at him. He moved backwards a bit so that Suho had a good view on his lover. He bow to Taeyeon but she didn’t notice it since she was busy bowing to other people. Taeyeon finally look to her right and saw Suho standing a few feet from her smiling and clapping his hands.

 

After sharing a short encore stage with TTS, EXO-K had to leave for their fansigning event with their twin group EXO-M. TTS waved to their hoobaes as they walked off stage. After Music Bank, the girls returned to their dorm, exhausted.

 

“I’m going to bed,” Tiffany told the other two girls and head off to her bedroom. Seohyun yawned and said goodnight to her unnie as well before taking off. Taeyeon was alone in the living room texting Suho back on her phone.

 

“Come to my place,” he texted her.

 

“Now?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“Aren’t you guys at your fan signing event though?”

 

“Already finished and we just got home.”

 

“Okay I’ll see you in a bit.”


Taeyeon locked her phone and got up to switch into more comfortable clothing. After switching into a pair of purple sweat pants and a simple t-shirt with a matching purple hoodie, Taeyeon went into the kitchen and pulled out a cake that her members had bought but never touched and then headed to EXO’s dorm which was located in the same apartment area as theirs. She got into the elevator and waited until it got to EXO’s floor. She left the elevator and made her way to EXO’s dorm and rang the door bell. The door opened and Xiumin stood before her, “Oh hey noona come in,” he said and step aside for Taeyeon to enter. Taeyeon walked in and handed Xiumin the cake, “For you guys,” she said.

 

“Thanks noona,” he gladly accepted the cake from Taeyeon, “YOU GUYS! TAEYEON NOONA BROUGHT US A CAKE!!” he shouted throughout the whole dorm. Quickly, EXO members start coming out from their rooms or from the living room, every single one of them greeting her as they saw her.

 

“Noona!!” Baekhyun shouted and ran up to Taeyeon to give her a hug. Taeyeon laughed and hugged him back.

 

“By the way, congratulations for the win noona,” Kris told her while shoving cake into his mouth.

 

“Thanks Kris.”

 

“Away from her Baekhyun,” Suho chimed in and pried Taeyeon’s fanboy away from her, “I should seriously put a sign that states ‘Suho’s property’ on Taeyeon so that every one of her fanboys will not come close.”

 

Baekhyun laughed, stuck out his tongue at Suho and ran off to join the others. Taeyeon watched as the boys went at it with the cake, “They’re a hungry bunch.”

 

Suho nodded in agreement and turn to look at her neck and frown, “Where’s my mark?” he asked while shoving her hair away from her neck.

 

“Oh I told Tiffany to remove it,” Taeyeon simply stated and looked at her boyfriend with a smile, “you seriously thought that I don’t know how to get a hickey off of me?”

 

“You were supposed to leave it there,” he complained. Taeyeon chuckled, “I can’t, not when I’m performing,” she reminded him. Suho pouted, “My beautiful work went down the drain,” and crossed his arms across his chest. Taeyeon pinched his cheeks and grabbed his hands, “Lets have our alone time yeah?” she suggested.

 

Suho’s eyes beamed with stars and nodded allow Taeyeon to drag him down the hallway to his shared room with Sehun. Suho and Taeyeon entered with Suho locking the door behind them.

 

Sehun looked up from his cake and pouts, “Luhan hyung, I’m sleeping with you tonight,” he said. Luhan nodded and patted Sehun’s head, “I understand Sehun ah.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes from her sleep and turned to check what time it was. The alarm clock sitting on Suho’s lamp table told her it was 5:30 am. She rubbed the sleep out from her eyes and turned to look at her sleeping boyfriend. Taeyeon smiled and traced Suho’s jaw line with her finger. She places a finger on his lips and watched as he breathed in and out of his sleep. Taeyeon leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on his lips before pulling back to admire her boyfriend once more. After lying in bed for a good 10 minutes, Taeyeon decided that it was time to go back. She got up from Suho’s bed, grabbed her clothes, which were lying on the ground and got dressed. Suho felt the emptiness and opened his eyes, “Going already?” he asked in a sleepy tone of voice. Taeyeon zipped up her purple hoodie and spun around to face her sleepy boyfriend. She smiled, walked up to the bed and kissed Suho on the head, “Yeah I have to, I have a schedule that starts at 7,” she told him.

 

Suho nodded and shut his eyes then re-open them, “I guess I’ll see you on Music Core tonight?” he suggested and Taeyeon nods.

 

“Go back to sleep,” she told him and brushed away some of Suho’s hair from his eyes. Suho nodded and took in a deep breath, “Be safe noona,” he told her. Taeyeon chuckled and nods, “I will,” she leaned in and kissed him on the lips which he gladly returned it. She pulled away and pecked him once more, “By the way,” she spoke while her lips linger on Suho’s lips, “if you want to try to get your boys to my fanboys, you should make it unnoticeable the next time,” she told him.

 

Suho chuckled, “It was worth a try,” he said, “but I’m just possessive like that.”

Taeyeon nodded in agreement, “That I agree,” She said and pecked his lips again, “Okay I’m going now.” Taeyeon stepped back and patted Suho’s head before leaving his room and EXO’s dorm.