When were together~

With you~ ♥

__ JIYEON's POV__

 

It's Saturday. I was awaken at the sound of the alarm clock. I arrange my bed; brush my teeth and go downstairs.
I wonder where's Omma and Appa (mother and father)

I feel so hungry as I smelled something delicious. I go toward the kitchen and I saw Jr oppa, whose preparing our  breakfast.

"Morning princess". He said while taking-off his apron.

"Morning!!!". I said after giving him a kiss on his cheeks

I look at the dining table but there's no one there. I get back to the kitchen

"Oppa, where's Omma and Appa.?". I asked him.

"Oh! they just left an hour ago. They have an overseas business trip in Macao". He said while putting the dish in the plate.

I look down and sad.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCOYLvTOuy7ztfR64urNj

He put the plate in the table; come near to me; put his hand on my head and ruffle my hair.
I look at Jr oppa, "They didn't even bother to say Hello to me" *sigh*

"Don't worry, actually they do, hmmmm.. They arrived here in the house at midnight and they didn't want to wake you  because they said that you looked tired... Don't worry, they are just one week in Macao.. They say that it's very urgent.  " He said.

*sigh* " By the way, what's new. Oppa, come on! Let's eat~"

I grab a plate.

"Yaaah! what's with that face! It doesn't suit you!.  Do you want to grow old easily?"

"Aniyaaaa!" *laughs*

 

----


After we eat, I go upstairs; go inside the bathroom and take a shower
I wear my favorite dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLGWty-kDbAdZm_d_Vt5T


I look at my cellphone and got a message from him.
He said that we need to meet at the Han River. Waaaah! I'm excited!

Oh! yaah! Park Jiyeon! your goal is to get your portfolio documents and nothing else! *talks to myself*

I look at the clock and I'm nearly late.

OTTOKHAE! I need to move fast.. 
I wear my sandals and immediately run downstairs.

 


"Oh! Oddiga??? (where are you going???)". 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNzwKEbCC515DoAeDrEMt

 

"Ahh.. I'm going to meet a chingu (friend)." I said while looking at myself in the mirror beside the door.

Oppa immediately run towards the door and stand in my way.

He put his hand on his waist and gives a smirk.  "Chingu?" Sunhwa is here in Seoul?.

"Aniyyah! Sunhwa is still in the USA.. Another Chingu!. I will not tell you! *tongue out* So, Please get out of my way and Let me out~ " 

I try to get out of the door but he insists.

"Yaah! You are now keeping a secret from me! I thought we're close!. Malhaebwa!. Oppa needs to know" * eyebrow moves up*

I try to move him away the door. "Hmmm.. I'll tell you after. He's waiting for me!."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUksLNViopgcgsdXLEKuo

Suddenly he grab my shoulders. "He???!!!!!!!.. Namja??!!! (Man??!!!). Yaah! are you going out on a date without even telling me!?"

I startled and he keeps on talking. "Aniyyaa!.. It's not a date. He's just going to give back my portfolio and that's all. There's no other meaning."

"Ahh! That's why you wear your favorite dress. hhmmmm, He's just your friend?.. How about what you said to me on the other day!. You are in love. So! Is he the one that you're talking about?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdas64Y9L1ZEXpL_cunTT

I immediately crouch and luckily I passed through the door. "Aniyo! I'll tell you later~ mianhae oppa! I'm going to be late now because of you" I said wilr running towards the gate and look backed sticking my tongue out


"Jiyeon~ahh!!!.. YAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!. oh that brat!". 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgF7KpvA7ojUeND17PeAO







__END OF POV__

 




 

 


__ JB's POV__
 

Finally! I'm here at the Han River.....
I can feel the warm air on my skin...
Woa! what a great day for me!

I wonder if she's on her way now...


I saw a bench and I sit down while waiting for her...
I'm so excited but at the same time, nervous... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVQedGsN-iELiCefthOu0

 

-After 20 minutes-

 

I look at my watch and she's already 20 minutes late.
Hmm.. What took her so long. Is she coming or what?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiMZ_ozhRiJ3c9jvynySK

I look at my phone but there's no call or text.

Don't wory JB! I'm sure that she's coming because this portfolio is important to her. *talks to myself*

Hmmm. I wonder why is this important to her.

I look around and she's not yet arrived.

Okay!. Since, She's not here yet. I'll just look at the first page. I'm sure she wouldn't know...


I took her portfolio and took a glimpse about what's inside.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA4K4VMa7rtQD7IihRtjF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrV7KDo6KO2nTwsrF9lhS

 

 

I saw her picture attached at the paper.
I was completely stunned by her beauty........


"Woa! yeppuda!" 

"Oh! Jeongmal?! (really?!)"

I nod. "yes"


wait a sec!!!! *startled*

I slowly lift my head upward.

*shocked*

She smiled at me. "Annyeong!"


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpQiW20-1f-_iXZrd41G8

 

I stand. "Oh!!!! JIYEON~ah! HOW LONG ARE YOU STANDING THERE??!! *panic* "

"Oh! I just arrived running. A minute ago. I'm sorry I was late!.Hmmm... I was waving at you but I think you didn't notice me. "

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-kafgYYaMMwWjbInBUOe

I sit. Oh great! wrong timming of day dreaming! *talks to myself*


"By the way!. That was taken last year.. "She said while smiling 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPT_B4rucVuFi7biw4wQN

Suddenly my body perspires and I'm in a mode of panic.. "W-W-What are you talking about??" 

She sits beside me.  "My picture. I heard what you said .. You said I'm pretty? *laughs*"

I quickly close the folder and give to her. "Oh.. this! Aniyyo! I was talking about.... about.... about your..... proposal!. yes! your proposal! It's beautiful... Hmmm, Mianhaeyo. I should'nt look at it without your permission"  

"Ahh. Is that so? " She laughs.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7qfiYo7lrHgUIc6B-zKs

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 {SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLING AND GRAMMAR.. :p}


I'm trying to update very very soon so please subscribe and leave a comment..


KAMSAHAMNIDA YOREOBEUN!...
GOD BLESS!!! ^_^


JOYCE CHEN @ YOUR SERVICE~