Falling in Love WITH YOU~

With you~ ♥

__ JIYEON's POV__

 

After getting my sermon to oppa when it comes to boys... *mumbles*
*sigh*.. He keeps on talking and talking like I'm getting married or pregnant!..
He always said that he should met this guy for inspection. *laughs*
Seriously, I missed my oppa so much.
Being protective is his game! 


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGO05lALwSIOCnZYIfBgA

--


After an hour of sermon.

I go upstairs; take a shower; wear comfortable clothes and lay down in my bed.

*sigh* I missed my purple room so much! especially my desk and bed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcpZyhYw0RX8I3GzGN7-W

I open my luggage and get my papers for next week's business proposal with Jung Company.

I'm sure that I put it here inside my baggage.. Where could it been???


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyergoSP2ktWUYHgqnZKh

*sigh*

I'm going to get my drafts first for the presentation.

431925_391187294226346_917177_n.jpg

*suddenly remember yesterday's moment*

I wonder what is he doing right now...  *giggles*
When will I meet you again? 

"ahhhhh.. Jiyeon~ah.. concentrate! concentrate!" *pouts*


UNTIL...


"RINGGGGG RINGGGGGG~"


My cellphone rings.


I check the Dial number and I was surprise that it is.!!!!!...... it is.......... it is.............. *screams* 

"kYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!.. Ohhhh myyyy!!.. What am I gonna do??!!..  Jiyeon~ah Relax! relax!". *takes a deep breathe*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR194bhYiVaPWfoqNEv2Ff


He shouldn't know that I'm happy and excited to pick this call.
I need to be serious *sigh*

*picks up the call*

*scratching throat* "Yo..Yo. ..Yobo..saeyo? (hello), Who is it?" *pretending to be awaken*

"Oh.. Good evening. I'm sorry that I woke you up Jiyeon~ah.. It's me, JB. " 

"Oh! JB.. JB?.The fanboy of RAIN?" *giggles*

"ahh yes.. hahaha. I thought that you already forget about me. I just wanted to ask if you're busy tomorrow?. Because if you will check your bags, I think you forgot your document papers. Luckily, I saw it after you enter your house and I decided to give it to you tomorrow. Don't worry I didn't see it for confidential." He said.

402324_363591536985922_1145550001_n.jpg

"CHINJJA!! (seriously). aigooyah! Thank God!.I've been looking for it so many times, it's my business proposal... Okay let's meet tomorrow. Thanks a lot! " *giggles*

"How about we meet at the han river? if it's okay with you?"

"YES YES!!! *loud*... what I mean....*scratching throat*...su~sure it's okay with me..."

"well....... tomorrow then. Good night Jiyeon shi!"

"thanks a lot and good night!" *gigggles*


-- END OF PHONE CONVERSATION--

---


*SCREAMS* 

I missed his voice! He is so sweet and caring!


 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgqPkOCWrE5cTeegUI81u

 

"Can't wait for tomorrow.."

Good thing he has it.. Or else, It's going to be the end of the world for me.. *sigh*

It's time to sleep. 
I turn of the lights and prepare to sleep.

 




__ END OF POV__










__ JB's POV__

 

After I call Jiyeon in her phone. My heart beats very fast.
I was a bit sad because I thought that she saved my number but she didn't. *pout*

"aishhhhh...  I missed her voice. Thank you for being here with me" *talking with Jiyeon's proposal doocuments*
 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiQfqXzgYOc5u5NEM-muD

 

--

I go downstairs to grab some water

While I saw Janey, Omma and Appa at the living room.

"Hey.. What are you doing there?" I said while pouring the water in the glass.

They look at me like I was a bad person who can kill.
Man! what's the problem of my parents and sister? Am I the only one who's normal here? *smirks*


"YAH!.. don't stare me like a prisoner!. What's going on here?.. Why are you guys looking at me so weird?" I said.

My mother pull me to sit in the sofa. "That's why you enter in the house so happy!" She said sarcastically.
"That's why you sing and dance while washing the dishes! Which is the house choir that you hated most!". Appa quickly responded.

"wait! wait! what are you guys talking about?!" *still blank and confused* 
I try to stand up and leave the conversation but they didn't let me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ7MtbJOQZZTuO-yuAR5y

"And that's why I saw you daydreaming like a fool!!!!" Janey said saracastically

"Wait.. Please tell me what's going on" *confused*

"BECAUSE YOU ARE IN LOVE!!" They said in chorus while they all put their arms in their waist.

I was completely startled. Until I saw Janey's hand wiggling on something.
I completely take a look at it and it is the picture of jiyeon in her hands..
HOW??? WHAT???.


"aishhh.... give me that! it's mine" I succesfully got the picture but they all look at me with their puppy eyes.

"I'm so proud of you son!!!" My appa said while he hugging me so tightly.

"I'm going to be a grandmother soon!!!!!" My mom said while embracing my hand so tightly

"yahh! it hurts.. what are you two saying??? She's just a friend of mine." I said.

"yahhh! oppa! don't lie to us! I saw you daydream a while ago and you said that she's so beautiful like a goddess~*imitating JB*". Janey laughs histerically.

"Believe me she's just my friend!.. I met her yesterday at the airport while meeting RAIN hyung and it was nothing. WHy are you guys so serious about this?" I said while trying to take away the hugs.

"SHe's pretty Jae beom!..  She got me and your father's vote right now!". Mother said.

I roll my eyes. "Okay just say what you wanted to say.. She's just a friend and that's all. So.. If you will excuse me.. I will go upstairs and thank you for spilling the glass of water into my clothes. " *smirks*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXQQsFtqJJE0VYVvpQEsz


At last! I can go upstairs peacefully! I turn around and I saw their face looks so dissapointed. *laughs*

I open the door of my room and I look at the clock.. It's late now. It's time to sleep.

I get my wallet and place Jiyeon's picture. "Okay! I will place you here!.. I always have my wallet with me so I'm sure that Janey will not see it again. That girl sure is wise.. >.< " 


I look at the picture and I can't wait for tomorrow. 
I'm really surprise about their expressions. Don't worry, I will tell you guys when it's official.





__ END OF POV__


 













 {SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLING AND GRAMMAR.. :p}


I'm trying to update very very soon so please subscribe and leave a comment..


KAMSAHAMNIDA YOREOBEUN!...
GOD BLESS!!! ^_^


JOYCE CHEN @ YOUR SERVICE~