JB: When two worlds meet~ [PART 1]

With you~ ♥

__JB's POV__


Many fans and media gathered here at the Incheon Airport to witness the arrival of Korea's International Star RAIN.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDXgWsj3pfCUi3k8eJTkX

I've been a fan of him since I was in middle school and now that he's going back here in Seoul after his successful debut in America, I'm not going to loose this chance to see him in personal.
He's the best when it comes to his dancing skills...
And someday I'm going to be just like him...

I look around me and the massive count of people here is very impressive! but I was lucky because I got the chance to be here in front haha! 

Until someone touches my shoulder, "HEEEEEYYYYY!! COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!", the fat ahjumma said while holding her banner "I LOVE RAIN".

"Oh! okay, jeonngmal mianheyo (I'm really sorry) *bows*". I said while moving a little space.

*sigh* 

You know what, being a fan is not easy!... XD
If only he could recognize me.


*flash back*

(5 years ago)

I remember that time when I auditioned on JYPent to be a dancer but unfortunately I didn't make it because they say that I lack the talent in dancing.

JUDGE: I'm so sorry. Actually, you have the moves but you're not the type of dancer that we were looking for...... YOU FAILED.

 

...At that time I wished to just dissapear in front of them.

I felt that I was a trash and the whole world was against me

At that point of time, I promised to myself not to dance again..

I walk slowly and I feel the gravity over me, suddenly...
My tears fell on my cheek...
I just cried and cried...


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ50vj9wMvWgB2o_j6-dR4


Until...

RAIN: Hey there! *holding a cd*
ME: *turn around and saw RAIN* OHHHH!!!! Hyung?? *wiping tears* what are you doing here?
RAIN: I saw your audition.. It was quite Impressive! if you want to be a dancer, don't give up on your dream!, I felt the same way you do when I was a rookie singer/dancer and I hope that I can see you on stage dancing. *gives the cd*
ME:  What is this?
RAIN: I don't want to loose everybody's dream. I know that you are good in dancing and you can reach your dream, just always practice and never give up!..

Just be confident and I hope to see you here in Korea after 5 years! 

By the way, that CD doesn't contains music or video.
You will upload your dance video here and you will give it to me as soon as when I got back from US.
And when that time comes,let me see your moves and I, myself will recruit you as a dancer!.

ME: *wipe tears and stand up* Thank you for the support Rain hyung! *bows* 


You're right!, I think that there's no point of crying. *stands up*
I'm going to be the best dancer someday! Just wait and I'll prove you and to every one that I can fulfill my dream! WATCH ME! 
 

-END OF FLASH BACK- 

 

From that on, I always bring the cd wherever I go because it gives me luck and inspiration.
For me, He's my Brother that helped me to stand again and conquered my fears on stage.

Until....

*fan girls screaming*

"yaaaaahhhh!!!"
"ohhhh myyyy! It's RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
''kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!''


Finally...
He's here!...The people at the back were so desperate to see Rain hyung. They were pushing so hard in front to see him more closely.
I was holding the cd so tight but unfortunately the fat ahjumma at my back is so careless and I accidentaly drop the cd.
The cd was on the floor, I kneel and trying to reach it with my hands. I but my hands is almost full of dirt, at the same time it hurts because of those nasty shoes and high heels of those fan girls.

The CD came all the way at the back because of the fangirls obsessive acts.
The area suddenly expands slowly and I realize that RAIN was so far away and I couldn't catch him anymore to give him the cd.

 
I feel disappointed! and at the same time, still looking for the cd... I hope that it didn't broke :(

Because of frustration.... I yell, "Aishhhhhhhhhhh....WHAT A BAD DAY!!!!!!!!.."


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnLX1ES2T0Lb02IbgS1Y5

 

" Excuse me... Is this what your looking for?".  I turn around and saw a beautiful lady and she's holding the cd.


 

 

 

 

    

I'm so sorry for the late update in this story...
It took me some time because I'm so busy in my studies..
I just made a glimpse about JB's life before he met Ji yeon.

The next chapter in my introduction is going to be the life of Ji yeon before she met JB...


I hope that you will support the JJ couple. :)

    

 

{SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR.. :p}


I'm trying to update very very soon so please subscribe and leave a comment..


KAMSAHAMNIDA YOREOBEUN!...
GOD BLESS!!! ^_^


JOYCE CHEN @ YOUR SERVICE~