~ The truth~

We meet again...
~Kyungsoo POV~ "What?"she says in a hushed whisper with tears streaming down her face. I take a deep breath. "I left you because I had cancer." I say looking anywhere else but her eyes. "It happened 4 years ago" ~Flashback~ "Yah Kyungsoo you really should see a doctor. Your not looking like yourself." "Siwon I'm fine but if it gets worse I'll go. Promise." "Ok you better but I have to go now see ya later" he says as he. Walks out the door. I pack up my suitcase and start to head out the door. As I make it to the elavator I start to feel extremely tired. 'I guess I'm working myself to hard' I think to myself as the elavtor dings. I slowly make my way out of the elavtor. I finally make it to my car and start to drive to my house. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. "Yobasayo?" "Oppa!!!" I smile at the voice I heard. "Ahhh my lovely Cho Hee" I can tell she is blushing. "Oppa how was your day?" "Just tired" "Oppa make sure you get enough rest and stay healthy deh?" "Deh I will and you do the same. I don't want my princess to be sick." "And I don't want my prince to be sick" she giggles cutely. I chuckle softly. "Oppa I have to go eat now. Remember be get enough rest and stay healthy! And tell Umma and Appa I said hello~ Saranghae~" she says with cute aegyo. "Deh~ sarangahe~" I say smiling and hanging up. I had a smile on my face the rest of the drive to my house. I arrive to my house. "Umma,Appa I'm home!" I yell. I was greeted by my Umma with a warm smile. "Kyungsoo how was your day?" "Fine and yours" I say kissing her on the cheek. "Umma says hello" "Agioo such a sweet girl" I see my Appa sitting at the table. "Annyeonghaseyo Appa" He looks at me with a warm smile. "There's my boy! How was work?" "Good" I say with a small smile. "How's my daughter-in-law?" He jokes with me. "Appa! Were not married yet! Don't rush us!" I whine. "Ohhh I see he said 'not yet' so soon I'll have my grandkids!" He jokes. "Appa!" I whine. "Now hunny leave him alone he will get married when the time comes" my Umma says hugging my Appa. "Fine but hurry" he says laughing. I laugh and roll my eyes and make it up to my room. *fast forward cuz I feel like its going to slow :c* I've been extremely tired lately and throwing up everything I ate. I make it home and see my worried Umma waiting for me at the door. "Kyungsoo-" "Umma I'm fi-" "Don't you dare lie to me! I won't sit here and watch my son die!"se says crying. "Umma I'll go to the hospital just please stop crying" I say hugging her. Soon after she is done crying we drive to the doctor. We arrive and wait in the waiting room. "Do Kyungsoo" tue doctor calls out. I stand up and walk towards the docotor. "Deh I'm Do Kyungsoo" "Ah please follow me to the back." We make it a hollow white room. I sit down. "Please tell me what seems to be the problem." "Well I've been extremely tired lately and I've lost a lot of weight and my breathing has been irregular." He nods his head. "We should take a few test to see what the problem." *later* After a few test the doctor comes back in the room. He rubs his neck and looks nervous. "I have the results" "Well???" "You have.... cancer." I froze. That one word keep echoing in my head. 'Cancer' "A-are you serious?" I ask close to tears. "I'm afraid so. I'm so sorry but we start you on getting chemo- therapy" "Deh thank you doctor" he nods. I walk out the door. My Umma is waiting for me. "Well what did he say" "I have c-cancer" I say falling to my knees crying. ~authors note~ Hey guise! Here the update! I will update tomorrow hopefully! Subscribe and comment!!! Ily bye for now!