My Boy

I Still Believe In Love

Double Update

 

Hi guys. . This will be a double update. Sorry for not updating lately, I’m a freshman again and I want this semester to come out well. I had no time to write my story cause of homework’s and projects. My schedule is now getting a little bit lighter.  I will be doing double updates for 5 weeks to catch up with the days that I was supposed to update my story. And also the following stories will be somehow effortless. Unlike the previous chapters that has pictures these chapters will be just plain text. Mianhe!!! *Bows*

Haesica and Taeteuk

 

LEGEND

Red- Seohyun

Pink- Jessica

Blue- Donghae

Italic- Their thoughts

 

Seohyun, who’s in grief, went back to Seoul and arranged her fiancés burial. Jessica heard about the news and filed a 1 week leave on her work.

 

  

 

“President Lee” Jessica knocked twice on her boss’ office

 

“Please come in” Donghae ordered.

 

“Thank you sir” She opened the door and went in

 

 “Jessica-ssi didn’t I told you to stop calling me that. Call me Oppa” Donghae smiled a little while saying

the word Oppa. He leaned back to his chair

 

“I can’t do that sir. It’s so informal” Jessica sat on the chair near Donghae’s desk

 

“Well then call me Donghae. I don’t like my sweet girl calling me President Lee.”

 

“Who said I’m your sweet girl? Yah didn’t I told you that I don’t want any trouble.” She raised her right eyebrow.

 

“Come on Jessica! I promise you won’t get into any troubles. Please, at least call me by my name. I feel so uncomfortable with it. Call me by my name”

 

“Alright alright Donghae-ssi I will”

 

“Good. Thank you. Now what are you doing here? Is there anything you need?”

 

“Well I’m your secretary, right? So I can come in any time. And yes I do need something. I want to file a 1 week of leave. And I want to start tomorrow”

 

“What? 1 week of leave? Why? What about me? You’re leaving me? Why? What’s the matter? Are you sick?”

 

“Yah! You ask so many questions! I really need this leave so please grant it. I’m not leaving you Yet ok. My sister is so depressed right now because her fiancé died a few days ago. I’m the only family she has and I want to comfort her. And plus she might do something stupid.”

 

“O…. K…. How about your work? Who will be arranging my schedule?”

 

“Don’t worry Donghae-ssi I already arranged your schedule for this week. I will be sending you reminders to keep you on track.”

 

“Wow. You’re the best secretary I’ve ever had. That is why I Love You so much!”

 

“And I also arranged your daily dating schedule. Tsk Tsk. Such a playboy. I will never like you.”

 

“Yah I’m not a playboy. It just happen that a lot of girls likes your boss”

 

“Arrogant Playboy”

 

“Yah! Stop it or I won’t be granting your leave”

 

“If you do that I will resign as your secretary!”

 

“Aish! Alright alright. So where does your sister live?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Nothing. I just want to know”

 

“She lives in Adriatico Tower I. Don’t you ever come there ok! I don’t want any trouble!”

 

“Yah I won’t. I just want to know where I can find you in case of emergencies.”

 

“ Ok good. I’ll go back to my work”

 

“No need. You can go now”

 

“Are you sure?

 

“Well you already had my schedule arranged so there’s no more work for you to do.” 

 

“Thank you so much Donghae-ssi” Jessica gave him her brightest smile

 

“You’re always welcome” Donghae felt his heart beats fast

 

“Why Jessica? Why do I have to feel this way? Why can’t you see that my love for you is real?”

 

“I’m so sorry Oppa. I just can’t love you. I’m scared that someday I might lose you like unnie did. I love you so much”

 

Jessica left Donghae’s office and collected her things. She grabbed a taxi and went to Seohyun’s condo unit.

 

 

Meanwhile on Seohyun’s condo unit

 

Seohyun was sobbing when she arrived at her condo. She was so lifeless. The goddess-like Seohyun now looks like an ahjuma that haven’t combed her hair for days. She took her phone and dialled the funerary.

 

“Yeoboseo. Ne. Seohyun Imnida. I’m calling for the burial of Mr. Park Yonghwa. Ne. Please have it arranged as soon as possible. Ne. Kamsahamnida.” She turned the TV on and put it to Arirang.

 

“The Famous Park  Yonghwa is dead. The CEO of Lilac Entertainment, Park Yonghwa, was confirmed dead after being shot by an unknown foreigner. According to the witnesses, Park was on a fight to protect her fiancé, Jung Seohyun a doctor from Seoul Memorial Hospital, from two foreigners that was ually harassing her. The body of the Late CEO of Lilac Entertainment arrived this morning at….”

 

Due to her anger she turned the T.V off and went to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and cried

“Oppa! Why?! I miss you so much!” She cried and cried while holding Yonghwa’s picture

 

Seohyun opened the faucet on the tub and filled it with water. She removed her clothes leaving only her inner wear. She dipped into the tub and tried to drown herself but she didn’t dare to continue. She thought about Jessica and all the people that cares for her. 

 

Jessica arrived at her sister’s place troubled.

*ding dong* Jessica rang the doorbell trice but no one opened the door.

 

“Unnie! It’s me Jessica! Please open the door!” She shouted but still no answer. She grabbed the doorknob and found out that the door was unlocked.

 

“Mwoh! Why is it open?”

 

She went in and called out to Seohyun. “Unnie!!!” She saw all of her unnie’s things scattered everywhere. “what the heck…”  She searched for her everywhere but still no signs of Seohyun. There is one place that she hasn’t searched yet. “bathroom!” she rushed to the bathroom door but it was locked. Jessica looked for the keys in her drawers. Slowly she opened the door, scared of what she might see.

“Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Next Update Tomorrow...