1A

Fate

 

WARNING: HEECHUL IS CROSSGENDER, HE BECOME A GIRL HERE

 

 

Hyukjae POV

So the marriage that arranged today. It's fate too. The question is, am I happy? No, the answer is no, because I felt nothing. I felt uneasy. Insecure to be exact. I felt scared. I'm tired. Too tired of this pokerfaces.

_______________________________________

Hyukjae POV

I peeked at the curtains and felt my heart races. There's crowd. Crowd in my wedding day. They're celebrating my wedding. Celebrating something that I felt uneasy about. Marriage with that Lee Donghae. That Lee Donghae, who made me felt uneasy and small. That Lee Donghae, who always gave me a disgust look. Yeah, that Lee Donghae. I closed the curtain and put my right hand in my chest, felt my heartbeat beating not in a so Rhythmical ways. Were you thinking why could I be like this? Why am I marry him? Where thus all this mess start?

*flashback*

Nobody POV

Hankyung smiled at his wife widely, seeing his now complete family. Heechul, his lovely wife and the little one on the latter hands. He took step closer to his wife and peck her cheeks.

"Thanks, for giving me a complete family chul-ah." Hankyung said with happiness in his every word. His wife Heechul just smile with her cheeks blushed a little.

"Heechul, you know our tradition right?" Hankyung took a seat beside his wife and eyeing his wife seriously.

"Tradition? The way we end up together? Yes I know." His wife said.

"Yes, and we must know who is the girl to be his lucky wife. The soon queen-to-be."

"But it's the 21 century, do we still have to go on with that kind of tradition?" Heechul sounds disagree.

"It is the 21 century, but I can't do anything chul-ah, that's the tradition. We change our rules already like the queen - you - can go whenever you want if I permit you, you can follow the curfew and keep our family's good name, like how our family don't really address each other with such a formality and bows everytime we met, and also our attires, we don't have to use the traditional clothing, it's just for the special occasion right? You don't need to wear Hanbok that often. The tradition has changed chul-ah, but for this matchmaking tradition, it can't be break." Hankyung finished his words and let out a sigh.

"I understand." Heechul passed her child to one of the maids. "But I just don't want to make our child feel forced, it's lucky that we loved the matchmaking, you fall in love with me in the first sight, but how about our kid? I'm just scared." Hankyung took Heechul to his embrace.

"All the things will be okay. Now go change, we will go to the fortune teller. To know who is our child soulmate."

_______________________________________

The driver stopped the car, and said that they are in their destination already. Heechul felt uneasy, Hankyung tightened his grip on his wife's beatiful hand. He get off the car and opened the car for his wife. They slowly walked to the ancient house door, gave it several knocks.

"I felt uneasy everytime I get to see a fortune teller." Heechul said to her husband. "I feel really worried." She continued.

"No, it's not that bad chul, just like you, who's happy to be my bride. Our child will be like that too."

The ancient door was opened and they are permit to go in. The so called fortune teller greeted them and smile warmly to them.

"Your Majesty." The fortune teller said and gave him a formal bow.

"Ye, seonsengnim. Just drop the formality." Hankyung said and they sit in front of the fortune teller's table.

"I predict this day will come. So, your majesty, you are going to forsee the person who's meant for young master?"

"You know me so well seonsengnim." He said and Heechul beside him just smile, even deep in her heart she is anxious.

"Well, name?"

"Lee donghae." Heechul said.

"Date of birth?"

"15 October 1986, midnight." She said again. The fortune teller start to close his eyes and wanders.

"Ah, what a beautiful child you have your Majesty. He has a soothing dark brown eyes, he has a quiet impressing personality, and, at last, his other half.." He cut his sentence in the middle and his eyes shot opened.

"Your Majesty. Young master other half. His other half. Is a boy. Not a girl." The fortune teller said with a trembled voice.

"Huh?" Hankyung mumbles.

"My child's other half is what?" Heechul ask with a disbelieve tone.

"Your child's other half. Is a boy." The fortune teller said more firmly. Heechul felt her eyes watered, she felt her body numb in an instant.

"Are you serious seonsengnim?" Hankyung asked to verified such a crazy thing that he earlier has heard. And the fortune teller just nod.

"Say it's just a lie, just say it!" Heechul screamed.

"I'm afraid I'm not." The fortune teller replied honestly.

"There's no such thing, even in the history, there's no such thing before!" Heechul said desperately. Hankyung pulled her to his embrace and she started to sobbed.

"S...s..so, how is this boy?" Hankyung hesitantly asked with Heechul still sobbing in his embrace.

"This is the boy who is fated to your child, he is a pretty guy with a decent heart. His personality is just warm, friendly, but the other hand, he is so fragile. His heart far more fragile than a wine glass. And he is the only one who can complete Young Master." Hankyung then excused themselves from the fortune teller and take care to his now sick wife. It seems that his wife collapsed due to the shock she heard.

After that incident, Hankyung has tried to search another fortune teller, but what to do, God seems has His own way, all the fortune teller surprised at the fact the young master's other half is a male. Heechul in the other hand, couldn't make herself calm, she has a hollow stare everyday, and cry everynight.

After sometimes, Heechul started to learnt ways to accept the reality. However, because it never happens in history, and it was nowhere found in the classic book. The rumour spread trough the people and they all felt bad for the ill-fated prince.

______________________________________

Heechul POV

"Hannie, I will go outside okay." I said and forced a weak smile.

"Ah, Chul-ah, that's great, you don't have to be sad all the time." Hankyung walked towards me and pull me in his embrace. I felt his firm arm in my body, his arms, his warmness. 'I can't be sad all days.' I thought in my mind. I felt my eyes watered, ah, I can't cry again. It's already too often.

"You want me to accompany you chul-ah?" Hankyung eyeing me lovingly. I shook my head.

"No need." I said and shrugged his hands, I walked toward Hae, that the maid held and kissed him in his forehead. Then I went to the garage, to my lovely car.

_______________________________________

Heechul POV

I drove my car to the fortune teller's house. I inhaled a deep breath and knocked his house, when I entered, he seems surprised, he said because he saw my painful reaction when I knew who's my son's other half. I just smile and ensure him that I'm fine, and came to know more about the boy.

"This is who he is, my queen, name Hyukjae, family name Lee, he is a great man with a lot of patience. His family is well-being, the owner of Lee-corp. But, it seems they are hard for money these days."

Then he gave me the address for this Hyukjae boy. I smile then drove to the destination.

Hyukjae's house was a pretty big house. I got off my car and went to the gates, but something caught in my eye. The mailbox. The mailbox contains many mails, I opened the mailbox and saw the mails, it's all billing for the month, and warnings because they haven't paid yet. They sure got a lot of warnings, I lost count. Then I put all the mails back, it's rude, moreover if I got caught it will be such embarrassment.

I ring the bell, after sometime, a beautiful woman opened the door for me, and I gave her my sincere smile, not the smirk one. She is beautiful, and from what I learnt from the iPad earlier in my car, she called Lee Hyori.

I bowed to her, she seem surprised and bow 90 degrees to me. Yeah, after all, I'm the queen of this country.

"Sorry for disturbed you in this early morning." I said politely.

"O..oh! Come in My Queen. It's really okay." She said and led me in. And we started to chat in the living room. We chatted unimportant until finally I decided to tell her my purpose.

"Lee Hyori-ssi, frankly speaking, you know about our kingdom? I mean, the recent rumors that spread through all over the country?" I asked her with a demanding tone.

"I think I know, your child other half.. Is a boy right?" She said cautiously, and sip her tea.

"Our child's other half.. Is your child." I said. The cup in her hands slipped, and her eyes widened. The sound of the broken cup could be heard in that quiet house.

"I'm.. I'm sorry.. What?" She asked again.

"Our child's other half is your child." I said. I know she disbelieve this all, just like I disbelieve it at first.

"I'm so sorry, but it's true, and I know it's crazy." I said.

"Our Hyukjae. Our Hyukjae.. Andwae. Sorry My Queen, but, have you go to other fortune teller or... Or.."

"We are kingdom, we have already done some research of other fortune teller and stuff Hyori -ssi, I'm sorry to dissapoint you." I said, it's not that I don't care, my heart is hurting too, after I said that words, I don't want this to be happened too. I want my child's other half is a girl. I want my child to be normal.

"I'm shocked." She said shortly and stare at her nails.

"Please accept this." I said and gave her a small box, it's a tradition for us to give a necklace to the soon to be in-laws. She took the box and opened it, stares at it for a really long time. Latter, I got to see this Lee Hyukjae baby in the crib. He is really cute, single eyelid eyes, sharp nose, sharp jawline, fat plump lips. Lee hyori said that hyukjae was born at 4 April this year.

After that day, we met again, plus Kangta this time, and discussed about it. They let me took their child at the age of five. I feel really happy and I promised them to give them a large sum of money for saving their company

_______________________________________

Hankyung POV

I'm in the bed, cuddling with my wife. But it seems that she is so distance. Like there's something that she hid behind me. It's suspicious. I know her in my entire life. , and I found that it's strange.

"Heechul, did you hide something from me?" I asked my wife because she seems so different.

"Hannie, to be honest.. Ah, it's hard to be honest Hannie." She said and snuggled in my chest.

"I won't angry."

"You promised me?"

"Yes chul, everything for you." I convinced her.

"I go to Lee Hyukjae's house. The one that our child's other half..."

"Yes?"

"I gave them the kingdom's necklace already." She said and clutched my pajama top. But in the other hand, i'm surprised! It's a big thing! She left me out and did all the things herself!

"I'm sorry I'm at fault. I left you out." She said and her voice started to trembles. Oh Lord, how can I angry at her when she is crying?

"Chul.. I'm disappointed." I said shortly. "It's not like it's a bad thing, it's a good thing but you mustn't left me out. What else did you do?"

"Hannie, I.. Gave them a lot sum of money because they are nearly bankrupt. And.. Hyukjae.. I said that I want him to go to the kingdom since he is 5." I was shocked. When he was 5?? It's too much, it's too early!! I got her shoulder and pushed it softly so that she could face me.

"I'm sorry." She said painfully, then she palmed her face with both of her hands.

"Chul ah, when he was 5? What's in your mind? Did you inform this to me already? He is still an outsider Kim Heechul."

"So.. Just.. Let us protect him hannie, it's harsh out there, and people know that he is our child's other half, people won't treat him right." She said between her sobs.

"Kim Heechul, it's right but at the same time I hate it. You do everything yourself." And she just stay silent.

"It's okay. When he is five, get him here. So that we can protect him. But at first, he must be a kingdom's maid. He is a boy, so he must learn to cook, cleaned, and so on, and when he is trained, he will join Hae in his study." I said

"But.. But a maid? Hannie.." She shut again after I sent her my death glare.

_______________________________

 

Hey there it's a long time not to meet you all, I started a new fics, please give me a warm welcome :)

Please kindly comment