Chapter 5~ The Day has come

Affair of the Heart

Jonghyun's POV

 

The date of Taemin and Minho will be done today. I already prepared everything last night all I need to do is contact Minho and Taemin. I am planning on making Key come today. Alright! I'll contact Taemin now, well it's a good thing that Onew, my roommate, is close to Taemin's brother Junho that's where I got Taemin's number. 

*krriiinngg krriiinng*

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Who are you?"

"Uh Taemin, it's me Jonghyun"

"Oh Jonghyun hyung how did you get my number?"

"It's not important. Hey do you remember my promise ? I was about to make it happen today. Go to the park near the restaurant we last saw eah other. Now you should make your promise happen too, Make Key go with you. Don't worry we will have different dates okay? Understand?"

"N-neh, I understand. What time should we meet there?"

"How about 2:00pm sharp. Don't be late"

"Arasso"

"Bye"

"Wai-"

-----------------

Taemin's POV

Jonghyun hung up first. I didn't have the chance to ask what kind of guy Minho likes. Aish! I'll just ask umma what to wear. I'm really excited. It's already 1:00pm I need to contact Key umma now. 

*krriiinngg krriiinngg"

 

"Yoboseyo? Taebaby what do you want?"

"Umma! I need you right now! Go to my dorm right now. I'll explain things later okay? Sorry for the rush"

"Alright alright I'll go there now."

 

I waited 20 minutes for Key so that means we have 40 minutes left. The moment Key came to my house. I dragged him to my closet and told him I had a date in 30 minutes. Key as a fashionista didn't get nervous at all. He picked a blue and green checkered polo and a stylish t-shirt with matching ripped pants. I don't have the time to argue with him. I just hurriedly put it on and grabbed Key to my car and drive to the park.

 

Finally, after 10 minutes of ride we reached the park Jonghyun is pertaining to. My phone vibrated.

To: Taemin

From: Jonghyun hyung

Tae, tell Key to go to the tree with a paper heart attached and you GoodLuck on your date :D Look for a balloon and you'll see Minho there. GoodLuck Tae, Hwaiting!

 

OMO! I need to tell Key about this. "Hyung, please go to the tree with a paper heart attached okay? Just wait for me there I need to buy something for my date" I lied to Key. "A-arasso, be careful okay?" I nodded then immediately looked for a balloon. After looking for quite some time. I saw a light blue balloon pinned on a tree and something is written there. Hey Taemin, Look at your back :) And when I turned my head. I saw the hottie holding a bouquet of flowers. I can't hide the smile in my face.

 

"U-um H-Hi"

"H-Hello, I'm Minho"

"I-I am Taemin"

I am very nervous. I don't know if he like me like the way I like him. Aish! It seems like my heart will pop out of my chest 'cause it's beating like there's no tomorrow. I am blushing so hard. OMO! I don't like it. What if he thinks I'm weird ? What if he thinks I'm awkward ? What if he thinks I'm usel-- My thoughts were cut because Minho hugged me. YES! He hug me.

 

"M-Minho?" He quickly pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry, I just want you to calm down a little bit. You look tensed and nervous. Don't worry I won't do anything funny to you"

"T-Thanks, I think I already calmed down now I think" I showed Minho my biggest and cutest smile.

"Aish! Why are you so cute Minnie" He then played with my hair.

"M-Minnie?"

"Well, from now on I'll call you Minnie and you're only mine Arasso ?"

"-----"

"S-Sorry, do you think it's too fast. Yeah I know we only knew each other today but since the first time I saw you in the restaurant my heart beats faster than usual. Don't worry I'll wait for your answer. I don't want to rush things up" 

"MINHO" I hugged Minho and cried there. I don't expect him to say such things to me. I don't expect that he also likes me and the way he said Minnie is just so sweet. I don't know how to answer. I just stay quiet there waiting and cried my heart out.

"Shh, Minnie stop crying. I can't bear seeing you like that"

"Pabo! You pabo! Thank you for saying sweet things to me. I-I-I"

"I?"

"I-I also like you Minho."

"Is that true?"

I nodded and by that Minho hugged me so tight. I feel his warmth cover my body and soul. He showered me with his love. I just want to stay just like that for my whole life. This is the first time I ever felt secured and loved.

-----------------------------------

THE DATE OF THE JONGKEY COUPLE WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON! :)

A/N

 

I am sorry for the useless,crappy chapter. I am currently not inspired so yeah I'm really sorry. I just want to take this opportunity to thank my subscribers and silent readers. Thank you very much, without you I think I won't be continuing this story anymore. So, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING , SUBSCRIBING and COMMENTING :D ♥

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT