Chapter 10~

Affair of the Heart

Key's POV

 

I woke up with a sudden pain on my head. I don't know what happened. My head is swirling and I can't stand up. "What the hell happened to me?" I shouted and someone took my arm. I looked at her "Mom? Why are you here and Why am I here?" I asked. "Y-You got into a accident, a drunk man hit you." She said then gently rubbing my hands. "Where? can you give me the complete details?" I said then my mother explained to me everything. She said that Taemin and I were in the middle of going from shopping and when we are about to cross the street the terrible accident happened. 

"Mom, is Taemin going to visit?"

"I-I don't know."

"Can you hand me my phone?"

"Oh sure, here it is." And then he hand me my phone. I dialled Taemin's number. Actually the doctor said that I might forget things but it seems I don't forget anything because until now I remember those kisses Jonghyun nad I had bacj at the park when we get back together. Well, I'm called Almighty Key.

*krrriiinnnggg krrriiinnnggg*

"Yoboseyo? Taebaby"

"UMMA! HOW ARE YOU! ARE YOU OKAY? CAN I COME OVER?" He said shouting at my ears. This kid is really cute.

"I'm alright Taebaby and you don't need to shout okay? and can you come over. I'm kinda bored here and can Minho and his bestfriend come over? You know what I mean Taemin and by the way Mom will be going home later so maybe you can come over to take shifts for me if that's alright."

"OFCOURSE KEY UMMA! I'll go there and I'll bring Minho and Jong- I mean Minho's bestfriend. Wait for me and what do you want for snacks?"

"Same old same old. Burger and fries."

"Alright! I'll be going umma. Bye bye."

"Bye Tae."

 

I hung up first. When I was about to talk to my mother. She talked first "Key, you know my conditions right? No connection to Jonghyun." I was shocked I just quickly nodded. "If I knew that you are talking or having a communication with Jonghyun then I will be force to bring you overseas again." I nodded and just stay silent. I need to talk to Taemin right now. My mother went home 10 minutes after we talk and then Taemin walked inside my room and hug me tight.

"Umma! I'm glad you're okay. You know what? We pass your mother back in the hallway fortunately Minho and Jonghyun were at the nurse' section to ask how long can we stay here."

"Taemin, We need to talk about something."

"What is it hyung?"

"Jonghyun and I is in disaster aga-"

 

The door burst open and showed Jonghyun and Minho's faces. Jonghyun quickly sat beside my bed and hold my hand while kissing it. His eyes is kinda watery, I can tell that he is about to cry but before He started to cry. I hug him tight eventhough my head is in pain.

"Jonghyun, I'm glad you're here. I missed you."

"Me too Kibummie. How's you're head? The doctor said that you'll forget some of your memory?"

"I'm the Almighty Key. enough said" I said while laughing.

"Kibummie, Taemin said that you want burger and fries. Here we brought some for you." He said then put it on my side table.

"Thanks Jonghyun." I remembered what my mother said and it quickly saddened me.

"Kibummie what's with the gloomy face?" I can't answer right away. It feels like my world will be shattered all over again.

"Taemin, can you leave us alone? We need to talk." I said to Taemin and he nodded. When they went out I cried at Jonghyun's chest.

"Is there any problem Kibummie?"

"J-Jonghyun our problem is still unsolved. If my mother knew about this we're both dead."

"Shh. I already promised you right? I won't let that happen even if it cost my life. I'll be your Jonghyun and you'll be my Key forever until the end."

I just nodded and stayed silent on Jonghyun's chest. I wonder how we can overcome this problem. Still one thing is left a mystery. Why is my mom angry at Jonghyun's mother?

 

--------------

A/N

 

I think this is the shortest chapter T_T OMG! I don't know what's happening to me. I hope that you liek this chapter and please stay tune for the next chapter :) I already planned about the ending and I think it will be fun haha :D So yeah, thank you for reading,subscribing, and commenting. LOVE YOU GUYS! :)

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.