Sleeping With Me

Best Absolute Perfect Kingdom

 

“Are you sleeping with me again tonight?” Himchan’s asks sarcastically, smirking in the doorway as you put your stuff into his dressers drawers.

“Don’t word it like that,” you mumble, and he walks over and pushes your hair away to give you a kiss on the cheek. You shoot him a small smile back, closing the drawer.

“Everything…alright?” He asks slowly, dark eyes following you as you climb into bed.

“I might need to stay in your room…for a while,” you mutter, not sure how to approach the topic.

Himchan raises an eyebrow. “Not that I’m against that, but…might I ask why?”

“Junghwa gave Minho my room,” you sputter quickly, glancing up at him. You see anger begin to line his features, but it melts away suddenly and a large smirk grows on his face.

“Junghwa caused you to sleep with me.” He murmurs slowly, still smirking. You can’t help but roll your eyes.

“Quit wording it that way,” you grumble as he climbs under the sheets next to you, “I figured you’d be angry.”

“Of course I am,” he replies, “but I don’t think Minho has opened his eyes enough to see that you,” he pauses to kiss your nose, “are clearly taken.”

You nod, resting your head on the pillow, facing him, “you’re probably right.”

“Sweet dreams, my princess,” he whispers, and you blush widely, glad he can’t see it in the dark.

You fall asleep with his arms around your waist, and you dream terrible things.

You dream that you’re alone. Himchan and Master Yongguk are no were to be found. The other four kings are there, but they won’t say anything. No matter how many times you ask them were the two eldest kings are, they won’t answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter. School's been going for a week now and those teachers are NOT holding back -____-

I'll be updating as much as I can, but no promises :(