Reason

Don't Little Me Just Because You Top

"Ok" Kyungsoo said standing in front of the other members of EXO-K. " You guys might be wondering why I called you here"

Everyone just nodded. Its was noon and usually they were practicing or at a photo shoot but oddly they didn't have any schedules today except Kai who has a photoshoot. Sehun was laying on Suho half asleep. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were cuddling as usual.

"Well Im here to ask you guys for help to plan my revenge against Kai" Kyungsoo said sitting down.

"Huh? The umma wants to do something bad? Its the end of the world!" Sehun said flailing his arms in fake panic. Everyone laughed at the sight but looked at Kyungsoo when he coughed in annoyance.

"So is the a yes or a no?" Kyungsoo said looking more serious than he ever did. This scared the other member. What happened to their happy nice caring umma? What ever he's panning, it was gonna be bad.

"Wait. What did Kai do to make you this mad?" Suho asked wanting to know more about the incident.

"He embarrassed me." Kyungsoo explained.

"Doesn't he always do that? Was it worse than the time he practically stripped you in front of the SNSD Sunbae?" Chanyeol asked. Everyone laughed remembering the incident.

"Shut up about that before I say something I'd regret." Kyungsoo said sending the happy virus a deadly glare. Chanyeol gulped and hid behind Baekhyun.

"Ok hyung calm down. What did he do?" Baekhyun said nervously trying to stop Kyungsoo from killing someone.

"Well..." Kyungsoo began

(Flash Back)

"Kyunnie calm down. Were gonna make it in time." Kai said trying to calm down his lover.

"Jongie what if they don't now who I am anymore? What if they don't like the fact that I became a singer? What if..." Kyungsoo would've continued if Kai didn't kiss him. Kyungsoo instantly calmed down and kissed back.

"Do Kyungsoo calm down. You're perfect. Why do you care if what they think?" Kai said.

"Well one they're my family and two its the first reunion im going to since I started my training." Kyungsoo explained

"If they're your family then they'll support you. So calm down and ring the D.O.or. {A/N: Sorry I couldn't resist}. Kai said.

"Wow it was that fast. Time really does fly" Kyungsoo thought and got out of the car. Kai then poked Kyungsoo telling him to ring the door bell.

"Well here goes" Kyungsoo whispered and rang the bell. The door opened and they were greeted by Kyungsoo mom.

"Kyungsoo~ah, Kai~ah Im glad you could make it." Kyungsoo's mom said hugging the two. "Go to the back. Everyone's waiting for you."

They both smiled and headed to the backyard. They were greeted by Kyungsoo's dad hugging the. Kyungsoo's relatives smiled and all his small cousins went to hug him. They both smiled at had a good time. Kyungsoo's relative begged him to dance MAMA and Kyungsoo dragged Kai with him s he wouldn't be that humiliated. They were all sitting in a circle when things went bad.

"Kai~shi Arent you in a relationship with my Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo's Dad asked him.

Kai looked at Kyungsoo before he answered. Kyungsoo just nodded and looked away. "Neh"

"Are you treating him well?" His dad asked.

"Neh. I treat him like an angel" Kai answered. His dad just nodded and was called by Kyungsoo's mom inside the house.

"So who tops in the relationship?" Kyungsoo cousin asked. Everyone just nodded. Kyungsoo was embarrassed and just looked away.

"Of course I do!" Kai said happily. Kyungsoo eyes widened. Did he really just say that? "He's always asking for it"

"OHH" Kyungsoo relatives said in unison and laughed. Kai just laughed along and started embarrassing Kyungsoo some more like "He moans alot." and "He doesn't like me teasing him. Kyungsoo's Dad and Mom came back and Kai returned to his Angel like self.

While this was happening Kyungsoo as thinking by himself in the corner. Did Kai just do that? Doesn't he care about privacy?

(Flashback)

"So what was wrong with that?" Sehun asked not knowing how that was worse than stripping in front of the sunbaes.

Kyungsoo then handed his phone to Sehun and he immediately got the point of the revenge. The other wanted to see too but Sehun pulled it back so no one would see.

"Hyung can i let them see it?" Sehun asked not wanting to embarrass his hyung even more.

"Just read it out loud." Kyungsoo said and went into the kitchen.

"Ok here goes." Sehun said. "From Auntie "Kyungsoo ah, I dint know you were like that. I guess we are alike. Ill send you some lube and toys in the future. hehehehe. From Uncle " Kyungsoo ah, you disappoint me. How could you not top. Hehehe just joking. Ill send you gifts in the future *wink*. From Stupid Cousin "Hahaha You take it up the . Hehehe hyung I didn't know you liked that.". Sehun then stopped when he read the other messages.

"Wow his family is brutal" Suho said.

"Now you know why I want revenge." Kyungsoo said entering the room with food for everyone. " Thats not all, they actually sent me gifts."

Chanyeol and Suho choked on the sand which they were eating, Sehun was just shocked and Baekhyun almost dropped his glass of lemonade.

"You're joking right?"Suho asked not believing what he heard.

"Nope. All the things are with Kai since he got it first and he knew that I would've just thrown it away when I saw it." Kyungsoo explained. "And he texted them saying thank you and he would use it good."

"Thats just... wow" Baekhyun said and turned to Chanyeol. "If you ever do that to me, you better know how to change your identity"

"I wouldn't go that far." Chanyeol said and hugged his Bacon.

"So are you guys in or out?" Kyungsoo asked.

"We are so in" the Baekyeol couple said.

"Im in" Suho said looking at the other messages.

"Me too" Sehun said excitedly. "Ill finally have revenge on him for making fun of my lisp. *insert evil laugh*

"Excellent" Kyungsoo said grinning evilly. "So this is the plan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Whats Kyungsoo's plan. Wait for the next update=)

Subscribe and comment:)

Sorry for the mistakes.