..

If I die tonight..

 

Now Im staying here and walking this street down again..

I did that now for 16 years... 192 months.... 5760 days.....

I feel lonely again after a long time.. After you left I always felt loney.. 

 

 

Its just been a month that youre gone but It seems like years for me.. I was waiting.. wil he call me? will he text me?

But everything end up that I saw you laughing and having fun without me..

 

 

When I look up to the street lights I remember the day we met.

You were like an shining star standing out from everyone..

Your black hair and beautiful eyes were like they are laughing. Like they are telling me to fall asleep with your thoughts and never wake up again. 

On this day I knew it you are the one I wait for. You are the one i searched for in my life.

But until this day I could and did never show you how much i loved you from the first day we met..

 

 

Friends.... that was what we called each other. But I know it wasnt friendship it was way more..

Your name sound like music in my ears.. I could listen to your voice every second of my life.

At night I always took my phone, looked to your picture and smiled to myself how amazing it was to talk to you. They were the only thing that made me happy after a long day.

 

 

On that day when I finally decide to tell you how I feel it happened..

I saw you walking on the streets with my friend hand in hand.

You dont know it but that broke me into pieces.. I couldn't move, walk or look away ..

So was this the end?

What should I do now? 

Not even the tears came from my eyes. I was frozen standing there..until one rain drob touched my face and I looked up to the sky...

 

 

Until today the only thing I thought about was my friend.. She did knew what I felt for him but she didn't tell me anything. She even knew that Im going to confess it but stil...

Thats what people call fake friends friends that just want to hurt you.. She really did hurt me..

 

 

I will still love him anyways what ever happens in the future he will always have a part from my heart. Its his and just only his.. 

Im just watching him now everyday how he is going to his college beside my school..

Maybe he realized that I dissapeared from his life or maybe not I dont know.. But I just know he never tried to call me.. He throw me away...

why...

 

 

He would probably not even care If I dont excist in this life. If I just die tonight would he care?...

 

 

I just continue walking down the street again..

Thats how my life will end anyways.. Alone just thinking what would happen If.. If I made another decision..

 

 

So I stand on this bridge now. The wind blowing my hair to the right side..

I suddenly felt a tear coming from my eyes.. I was suprised what ever happend I didnt cry I just didnt.... That was the first time that I felt so weak so lonely.....

 

 

I stepped a little forward and saw the sea it looked dark. Just like me.. inside...

I just let myself falll.... fall into the deep water.....

I wanted it to take my life away because it is already dark enough that I dont have anything else to live for..

I felt one hand holding me when I was about to fall..

I didnt even move my head...

"What are you doing? Are you crazy! How could you do that Ji Ah!!" This voice.. It was his..

I fast moved my head and saw his eyes full with tears looking worried to me.

"Why Ji Ah!" He yelled at me but then hugged me tight that I could feel his heart beating..., that I felt him breathing..

 

 

I wanted to push him away and go but I just couldn't..

"Please dont  dont do that ever again... I love you" I heard him saying..

Did he mean it really? Did he? ...

Before i couldmore think about it he fell down holding his .. He collapsed...

 

 

 

 

I couldnt believe what I just heard with my own ears..

"He is sick.. its hopeless he will die.."....

 

 

I went to his room saw him laying on the bed.. His eyes were closed he was asleep..

 

 

I just cried. I couldnt stop.. Without any sound I let out everything then lay beside him to his bed.... and whispered to him..

 

 

"yah.... I love you too....."

 

 

 

 

 

Its not VERY long haha but i just hope ya like it ^^ Comments are love :3