Chapter 2: Suzy’s power?? And their “bright” face?

The Wallflower (A Perfect Girl Evolution)

 

+ No One’s POV +

“Look! Over there!” Minhyuk pointed outside and everyone follow the gaze where Minhyuk is pointing. Suddenly there was a lightning and there appear someone outside, a spooky girl.

“WAHHHHH!!” They all scream in unison and hid behind the chairs.

 

+ Yonghwa’s POV +

That something gave me chills.. I slowly look where that ‘someone’ appears.

“Wha-What was that?” Minhyuk said in a scared tone.

“Was that a woman?” Jonghyun said unsure also looking outside.

“That can’t be it, woman are usually cute and y and—“ Jung Shin commented with a bit fear in his voice but cut of by Minhyuk saying, “It must be a ghost.” and grabs Jung Shin’s arm.

“Ghost doesn’t exist!” I said to them standing up. I slowly walk to the door.

“Yonghwa...” Jung Shin called out.

“Be careful~!!” Minhyuk said still frighten.

I stood near the door and carefully look outside. Then, suddenly lightning occur and there again the girl appear and bang at the door. That gave a big surprise that I was taken aback that made me sat on the floor.

 

+ No One’s POV +

The guys scream in surprise again.

“It’s a ghost.. A ghost..” Yonghwa said in horror.

Then, Seok Hyun looks closely at the girl and walk through there.

“Seo-Seok Hyun!” Jung Shin called out.

“Aigoo..” Minhyuk said.

Seok Hyun gets nearer to the door and slowly looks at that ‘someone’.

“Seok Hyun. Hey, Seok Hyun!” Yonghwa called out. But Seok Hyun still continues to look at the girl closely and it seems like he recognize who it was… Suzy Noona.”

Yonghwa’s eyes widen and said, “For real?” And he stares at Suzy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

+ No One’s POV +

Seok Hyun gets something from the kitchen and runs away but Yonghwa caught him.

“What is it??” Seok Hyun struggles but Yonghwa covers his mouth and ask, “That’s what I was gonna say… What is that girl?”

 

+Yonghwa’s POV +

“Seok Hyun has nothing to do with this.” Minhyuk said.

“It’s impossible to make her a lady…” Jung Shin said. I sigh and lean on the wall still not letting Seok Hyun go.

“I think it’s good to have her for Seok Hyun’s sake. That’s all.” Jonghyun said. I look at him.

“Don’t joke. Then what are we gonna do with my rent?” I said letting Seok Hyun go and stands up.

“That’s right. We will get kicked out if we don’t make her into a lady.” Jung Shin said.

 

+ Suzy’s POV +

I look at the four them, my housemates, they’re talking.

“Then, you should’ve behaved at work.” The one who looks ‘cute’ said. I sigh.

 

+ No One’s POV +

*Those are my housemates?* Suzy thought whimpering.

*Stupid Auntie! I knew they were going to be men but… I didn’t know that they are… I… I… Can’t take brightcreatures I will melt if I look at them for more than three seconds…* That’s what she thought about while a horror film is going on.

 

+ Suzy’s POV +

I remember my “friends”. I look at the corner and went to them.

*Help me, Hiroshi-ah!**Help me, Akira-sshi!* *Help me, Josephine~~!!!*

It makes me weak and fall down on my knees and starts whimpering again…

*I cannot live with such bright people.* I whimpered and hug my knees. Then suddenly, someone tap my shoulder, I turn to see who it was… “Suzy Noona, cheer up!”. It was Seok Hyun. He said and makes a funny face. I just look at him.

“Oh. Here, you like chocolates, right Noona?” Seok Hyun said smiling at me. I nodded and gladly accept it. “Gomawo.” I said to him and open the chocolates quickly.

“Suzy Noona, I’ll protect you, nae.” Seok Hyun said to me smiling then suddenly I heard his stomach growls.

 

-Back at the four guys-

“The problem is how to make her a lady.” Jung Shin said.

“I’m scared! I don’t like scary stuff.” Minhyuk said hugging himself like something sends him shivers all over. While Jonghyun looks at Yonghwa with his head laying down the table, he looks beat up.

“Gwenchana (Are you ok), Yonghwa?” Jonghyun ask.

Yonghwa sighs and replied weakly, “I’m too hungry to think…”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

+ Yonghwa’s POV +

Aisshh.. I’m so soooo hungry… =_=”

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat, and then I saw that horror girl, Suzy, at the kitchen with a knife on her hands. That startled me. I watch her from there, then she flips the knife and catch it expertly then she cut the fish expertly again and my jaw drop at the sight.

 

+ No One’s POV +

Suzy cut and clean the fish expertly while Yonghwa watch her.

*That’s right… I came here for Seok Hyun. I shouldn’t be bothered by bright people; I just need to do my tasks…* Suzy thought while cutting the fish.

She cooks the food quickly and Yonghwa still watch her amused.

“That’s insane…” He whispers to himself.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

After Suzy cooks the food, the four guys and Seok Hyun sat down their in front of the table and stares at the food Suzy made.

“Can we really eat the food she made?” Yonghwa asks.

“It smells good though…” Jonghyun commented.

“Suzy Noona is a great cook, you know.” Seok Hyun said happily and he tries some food and tastes it while the four looks at him. “Hmm~ Yummy!” Seok Hyun said happily.

“Really?!” The four said in unison.

Then, Jonghyun, followed by Minhyuk, then Jung Shin and lastly Yonghwa takes a bite at first and their face lit up and continues to eat happily.

 

+ Suzy’s POV +

I take a look at them behind the wall. They seem to enjoy the food that I cook, especially the “brightest” guy.

“It’s GOOD! Super yummy!” He said happily.

*Bright people… They are not so bad…* I smiled to myself.

 

+ No One’s POV +

Suddenly, at Suzy’s view, the sight of them became so bright so she was taken back and she runs to her room.

 

~ After they ate ~

“Waaaaah~ It was sooooo good~” They all said in unison.

“Ara! I’ll do it!” Yonghwa did a fist pump then smirks.

 

Seok Hyun went to bed while Suzy still cleaning the dishes and at her side view she saw something… “Whoa… What a nice skull.” She said amazed and went to get it, then she saw a toy hand of a witch, she also get it and there are some few scary stuffs scattered, she get it one by one. “Nice stuff everywhere! Really I’m gonna keep them.”  Then suddenly, a big net came and Suzy was caught by… “I got you.” Yonghwa said.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

-At the living area-

Suzy was tied up at the chair with Yonghwa, Jung Shin, and Minhyuk in front of her.

“That’s wrong.” Jung Shin said.

“Huh?” Yonghwa look at Jung Shin.

“It’s too much.” Minhyuk said in a voice that is about to cry.

Yonghwa sighs and said, “Shut it. I don’t have to pay rent if I turn this one into a lady.” And look at her closely then he runs off to get something while Suzy just hung her head down low.

“Ara, then let’s start with the make up.” Jung Shin said and was about to start putting make up on her but stop by Yonghwa, “Wait. Wait. Here.” As he tap Jung Shin in his shoulder. “Before make up, it’s this annoying hair.” Yonghwa said looking at Suzy, he’s holding a scissor then he cups Suzy’s chin.

“True. “ Jung Shin said nodding.

“Bri…” Suzy mumbles.

“Huh?”

“Briiiiiiiiight!!” Suzy said out loud then she gets a nosebleed suddenly and she head butts Yonghwa in his nose. Yonghwa fall into his , pain in his nose.

“Yonghwa!” Minhyuk called out and went near him quickly. While, Jung Shin just looks at him and Jonghyun still reading. Suddenly, Suzy stood up together with the chair. “Waaaahh!!” She shouts angrily.

“Crap! She’s mad.” Jung Shin said looking at Suzy scared.

“Aigoo… Apologize Yonghwa, apologize!” Minhyuk said scared also. Yonghwa was about to say something but can’t because his nose is still hurting. Suzy walks with the chair eagerly.

“Don’t play with me. Who do you think you are?!”Yonghwa said standing up while Minhyuk helps him up. “You have some nerve, you ugly girl!” Yonghwa added shouting.

“Waahh!!”

“You haven’t seen her face yet.” Jung Shin said while he and Minhyuk stop Yonghwa.

Outside doesn’t matter… She is ugly inside!” Yonghwa said glaring at Suzy.

“Suzy is ugly! Ugly Suzy!” Yonghwa shouts angrily. Then, Suzy screams and lightnings and thunder occurs again. The rope that tied her into the chair one by one cuts.

“You ugly Suzy! Ugly Suzy! Ugly Suzy! Ugly Suzy!!” Yonghwa shouts at her. Then, the rope was all cut and Suzy is free now. She’s very angry now, she looks at them and screams, lightning and thunder occurs, and an earthquake occurs that made shake the house. They all fallen down and they stare at Suzy in horror. Then, Suzy walks away.

“What is that?” Jung Shin said.

“Suzy-sshii’s anger brought lightning?” Minnhyuk said in scaredy tone.

“What did she mean by bright?” Yonghwa said.

“Face?” Jonghyun said. Yonghwa looks at him in puzzlement. While Suzy is in her room looking at a mirror, she’s cursing then suddenly she punches the mirror that turns it into pieces.

“Face?” Minhyuk ask. All of them look at Jonghyun.

“What Suzy-ah meant… was face.” Jonghyun said. While Suzy is still cursing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 2 updated! :D

Yay Yay~ ^^ So happy with your comments guys :* Thank You for those comments ^.^

 

MarshmallowCandy Yes, it was just the same with the Japanese drama but i just change some of it. Me too, I just thought the roles that I assign to them fits them. Hehehe ^^ Thanks for the comment :*

 

marianna Hahaha. Really?? :D  Waaaah~~~ I'm really happy that you like it already ^.^ Well, here's the 2nd chapter and I'm already working on the other chapters. :)) Thanks for the comment :*

 

sayuri03 :D  Yeahh ^^  Do you like their team up, their love team? Hehehe. Ü  Thanks for the comment :*

 

soomuch_A  Hehehe :')  Thanks for the comment :*  And here's the 2nd chappie~ Hope you'll enjoy ^.^

 

And to all those who suscribe, Thanks a lot :*  Hehehe~ And hope you'll comment again~ Your comments are highly appeciated ^o^