Chapter 1: The Legendary Four! … And Free rent?!

The Wallflower (A Perfect Girl Evolution)

 

+ No One’s POV +

Through the heavy snow storm, someone’s walking.. It was Yonghwa. He walks through there with all his might but suddenly he trip down and fall to the cold snow.

 

+ Yonghwa’s POV +

*Hey Yonghwa, it doesn’t matter what the world thinks.. nor what your parents thinks. If you don’t like yourself even if the world loves you.. then you need to become a person whom you like.* That’s what Auntie said to me. (AN: Auntie is Hee Sun. That’s what they call Hee Sun.^^)

I eagerly stand up and wipe away some snow from me.

Waeeee?! Why the hell do I have to go through this?!!” I shouted from the top of my lungs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

+ No One’s POV +

There are some girls chit-chattering..

“Wow, he is soooo cute~”

“Should we say hi to him?”

“What time does your shift ends?”

“What are you saying?!”

“But he may be a bit young for us.”

 

+ Yonghwa’s POV +

While I was working on my part-time-job at a restaurant, washing the dishes, I could hear some girls talking about me, asking some things about me and giggling.. And it pisses me off.

“Wow, he is soooo cute~”

“Should we say hi to him?”

“What time does your shift ends?”

“What are you saying?!”       

“But he may be a bit young for us.”

“How old are you? Don’t you wanna play with us, mature girls?”

“You are silly~”

Then suddenly….. Someone touches my and who else that someone that dares to do that, none other my Boss. ==” AND HELL YEAH IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!

All these time I have to keep my temper so I won’t lose a job again. BUT! This time, I’m so damn mad!

“You go handle those customers. You just have to smile at them, that’s all.” My boss said still touching and caressing my . =_=”

“You have a nice ‘thing’ you know.. Use it wisely.” He added and left.

 

+ No One’s POV +

“We said.. We will only give our orders to that cute guy.” The student girls said to the waitress and they laugh.

“I will take your order.” The waitress said.

“Yes, I’ll order that guy there please!” One girl raises her hand.

“Yah! You high school girls! I’m taking your beverage order.” Again the waitress blabber back.

“You are annoying, old hag!” One girl hissed.

 

+Yonghwa’s POV +

That’s it! I really lost it! I lost my temper!!

"You are annoying, old hag!” One girl hissed.

“M-Mwoh?! Old ha-hag?! I’m not an old hag!”

I went to the table of those girls angrily and knock their table down.

“Oh my!!” The girls shout in surprise.

“You are out of control, you stupid girls!” I said to them pissed.

“Would you please shut the hell up!!!” I added shouting.

“Hey! I’m so sorry.” The boss came and grabs my shoulder.

“What are you do—“  I cut him off with a punch. And start walking off. I’ve really had enough!

“You are fired!!” The boss shouts at me while I walk away and put off and throw away the apron somewhere.

 

+ No One’s POV +

Yonghwa walks away from the restaurant. While he is walking, he didn’t know that someone’s taking pictures of him…

Back at the restaurant, the apron that Yonghwa throws away, someone took it away…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

(PROLOGUE)

At the Boarding House (More like a mansion though. ^^)

*Good Morning yeorobun! I’m the landlord of a boarding house.. Or so I say, because my mom, who is the real landlord, went on a trip starting yesterday, I’m taking over the role from today… Again!

The people staying in my house are.. four male college students.

They are so handsome, so apparently they are really popular in school.* (AN: Seok Hyun is the one who is talking ^^)

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

At the School..

“Hey~ Have you seen the new release of our school magazine?!” One girl said.

The magazine was entitled: LEGENDARY HANDSOME FOUR!

“Waaah~ Let me see, let me see!” Another girl said.

The girls around the canteen chit-chattering holding a magazine with theirs (literally all of them) and all of them open it in unison. They started squealing and some jumping around in excitement.

 

*-Jung Yonghwa; Beautiful face and a perfect body. Very strong and feisty. Rank No. 1. Manliest Body~!

 

 

-Lee Jonghyun; Smart at academics, great at martial arts. He does the tea ceremony and is sooo cool. Rank No. 1. iest guy in a bath tub~!

 

 

-Kang Minhyuk; Cute as a little puppy. Rank No. 1. In snuggling together~!

 

 

-Lee Jung Shin; Son of Lee Group. Such a playboy.. Rank No. 1. Most seductive guy~!

 

 

These four living together… What a paradise!*

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

+ No One’s POV +


“The house those four live in is so gorgeous! The rumor has it that the rent is $3000!” Minah reads out aloud.

“No way!” Yonghwa said.

“They should have used better pictures.” Jung Shin said snatching away the magazine from Minah.

“Minah-sshii~ our rent is $500 including breakfast and dinner.” Minhyuk called out and said that to Minah.

Minah chuckles and said. “Eh? Is that cheap?”

“If you think that’s cheap, then let me borrow some money.” Yonghwa commented.

“Mwo? If you don’t have money, you shouldn’t gotten fired.” Minhyuk said pouting.

 

+ Jonghyun’s POV +

I am listening to their conversation and I agree with Minhyuk.

“It was bad that you broke the table.” I said to Yonghwa as I look up to him. He sighs nodding sarcastically

“It’s that cheap..” Minah said.

“Don’t you come and visit us.” Yonghwa said.

“I haven’t said anything yet.”

.”I know what you’re thinking. I bet that you and Jo—“ Yonghwa was cut off by Minah by covering his mouth. I look at the two in puzzlement.

 “Our parents knew the landlord and so they arranged this, you know.” Minhyuk said excitedly.

“Well then if my parents get to know the landlord’s lady..” Minah said cutely as I look at her. :’> But of course I have to act normal.

“She is something you know..” Jung Shin commented. The four of them look at him.

 

+ No One’s POV +

Later that night, at the Boarding House..

“Annyeong Boys~!” A woman appears at the TV Screen greeting the four, it’s their Auntie.

“ Seok Hyun, you need to brush your teeth before you go to bed.” She said to Seok Hyun.

“Nae. Eomma, you need to eat breakfast you know.” Seok Hyun replied to his mother.

“By the way, where are you Auntie?” Minhyuk ask hugging the stuff bear beside him.

“I found love in Dubai~ He’s a wonderful guy.” The Auntie replied sweetly.

“That again..”

“Don’t leave your son every time you meet a man. What about the meal? Meal, MEAL!!” Yonghwa said.

“There’s a wonderful guy here as well.” Jung Shin said affectionately. Then Hee Sun look at Jung Shin stingingly.

“Are you gonna love me more than he does? Will you take me to fine dining restaurants 365 days a year? Will you take me on trips 365 days a year? Will you buy me clothes 365 days a year?” Auntie said to Jung Shin.

Jung Shin sighs then turn around and make face like he has been scolded by his mother.

“That is not love, that’s money.” Jonghyun said bluntly not looking up from the book he’s reading and sitting at the stairs.

“You yourself have a lot of money.” Minhyuk mumbles enough for them to hear while playing with his stuff bear.

“Seok Hyun, I will find a rich father for you.” Hee Sun said smiling at her son.

“Don’t overdo it Eomma.” Seok Hyun mumbles.

“You are talking nonsense.” Yonghwa commented in a bored tone.

 

+ Jonghyun’s POV +

“You are talking nonsense.” Yonghwa commented in a bored tone.

“So, I decided I will no longer operate the boarding house.” Auntie suddenly blurted out.

“You four need to leave the house within a week.” Auntie added. Well, I guess she’s up to something. Saying things like that out of the blue, she’s definitely up to something.

“You are joking.” Jung Shin said. I sighed.

“Well, what do you want in exchange?” I ask Auntie closing the book I’ve been reading. Then, everyone look at me.

“You must have some kind of hidden agenda to say such a thing.” I added walking towards them at the living area.

 

+ No One’s POV +

Hee Sun smirks. “That’s right; you need to turn my niece into a lady.”

“Your niece?” Jung Shin asks.

“I’ll have her live in the house. She lives in the countryside and is a bit naïve. You guys will turn her into a typical desirable woman.” Hee Sun said determinedly.

“Why the hell do we have to do that?” Yonghwa protested walking near the TV screen.

"She’s so shy and she doesn’t have any friends..” Hee Sun dramatically said.

“Really?” Minhyuk ask in concern.

“Huh?” Yonghwa said.

“It’d be nice if a gentleman could turn her into a lady.”

“Gentleman?” Jung Shin said imagining something.

“Huh?”

“Also Seok Hyun won’t feel lonely if she is around.” Hee Sun added. Seok Hyun looks at his mom and smiles.

“I absolutely refuse to do that!” Yonghwa protested again and turns around.

“If you succeed, I will wave the rent until you graduate.” Hee Sun said smiling.

Yonghwa’s face lit up and turns to Hee Sun’s view.

“Of course I will do it, Auntie.” He said smiling back.

“Okay then.” Hee Sun said and Yonghwa nodded eagerly.

“Her name is Su-jie, but we usually call her Suzy.”

“Suzy-ah.” Jung Shin said nodding.

 

Suddenly, the connection with their Auntie lost.

 

“Eh? Auntie??” Yonghwa said tapping the screen.

“The signal was lost.” Seok Hyun said.

“Auntieeeeeee…” Yonghwa called out then suddenly the lights turns off. Lightnings and thunder occurs.

“Mwo??” Everyone gasp. They look around, Minhyuk was so scared.

“What is it?” Yonghwa said.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!” Minhyuk scream out loud and hid behind the chair. Everyone walks near him.

“Huh?”

“Look! Over there!” Minhyuk pointed outside and everyone follow the gaze where Minhyuk is pointing. Suddenly there was a lightning and there appear someone outside, a spooky girl.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yay~ Yay~ 1st chapter updated! :D

Hope you'll enjoy reading it guys~ Thanks ^^