The Day of Confessing of My Love

The Day of Confessing of My Love

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung why did you call me here early in the morning? It’s still 8.” A tall tanned girl asked.

“Yuri I really need your love advices” The tall slim girl named Sooyoung started pleading Yuri

“Huh? What for?” Yuri asked while sipping her drink

“Uhh…well I’m planning to confess to Sunny” Sooyoung shyly said

“Pfffft….” Yuri blurted her drinks “You what?!”

“I said I’m planning to confess to Sunny”

“Since when did you start having feelings for Sunny?”

“Uhh…since Jessica’s birthday party”

“Oh, the day you lost to the bet you made with Sunny”

“Yeah, that is the day”

Flashback:

“Hey guys, tomorrow is my birthday and there will be a party at our house” Jessica announced to her 7 friends (You know who are those) and 1 girlfriend (Of course Yuri)

“Really? Is there going to be a theme or motif? Tiffany asked enthusiastically.

“Yes there will be”

“What is it?” Sunny asked

“Prince and Princess. Everybody is required to where either a prince or princess outfit. For the princess outfit any dress is accepted but for the prince outfit you really need to look like one.” Jessica said proudly

“Wow” All of them said

“I bet I’m going to be a handsome prince” Yuri said

“Then I’m going to be the cutest prince” Taeyeon said

“Me? The most elegant prince” Yoona said

“I’m going to be the most charming prince” Hyoyeon said

“Then I’ll be the most attractive prince” Sooyoung said

“Sheesh…don’t be full of yourself Sooyoung” Sunny said

“Why? I can be an attractive prince to be precise I’m already attractive all I need to do is it to wear a prince outfit. How about you? I bet you can’t be the most beautiful princess tomorrow”

“Wha-, Yah! I can be a beautiful princess!”

“Oh really?” Sooyoung said with a smirk on her face

“Yes I can”

“Here they go again.” Yuri said

“Unnies stop it already” Seohyun said trying to stop the two but they are not listening to her.

“Alright, then let’s have a bet” Sooyoung challenged.

“What kind of bet?”

“If tomorrow you can’t be a beautiful princess you will supply me snacks for 1 week and if you succeed which is impossible I will be your servant for 1 week”

“Sounds fair to me. Deal”

“No one can stop them now. Let’s just wait on whose going to win. Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung let’s go shopping now for our Prince outfits.” Taeyeon said

“Then the rest of us will go shopping for our Princess outfits later” Tiffany said.

“Alright, let’s go now. Bye everyone” The five girls left

“Hey Sunny, are you really confident that you will win?” Tiffany asked

“Well, the truth is not really but I want to proof to that shikshin that I can be a beautiful princess but I don’t know how”

“We’ll help you unnie. Right unnies?” Seohyun said

“Of course. What friends are for?” Jessica said

“Thank you very much”

“You don’t have to thank us. So let’s go to the mall later in the afternoon” Tiffany

“Ok” the three replied


The next night at Jessica’s birthday

One by one the girls are starting to arrive. Of course the birthday girl is already on the venue with Yuri. Jessica wore a pink mini-dress and a veil in her head while Yuri wore a blue sleeveless prince outfit with cape and white pants. After a while Sooyoung arrives whose wearing a dark blue/black long sleeved prince outfit that shows a little part of her stomach and white pants. Her semi-curly hair is tied up. She approach the two.

“Hello Yuri, Happy Birthday Sica” Sooyoung greeted the two.

“Hello Sooyoung” Yuri replied

“Hi Sooyoung and Thanks” Sica thanked her.

“Where are the others? Still not here?”

“Yep, they are still not here. Wait isn’t that Yoona and Seohyun?” Yuri said

“Huh? Where?” Jessica asked

“There, near the entrance” Yuri pointed near the entrance. Sooyoung and Jessica look where Yuri pointed.

“Oh, it is them. Yoona, Seohyun here” Jessica called and waved to get their attention. Yoona is wearing a white with a touch blue at the sides sleeveless prince outfit and white pants with her tied up and bangs down while Seohyun is wearing a simple pink mini-dress that has a ribbon in the waist. They saw Jessica and they approached the trio.

“Hello unnies and happy birthday Sica unnie” Yoona greeted them

“Good evening unnies and happy birthday too Jessica unnie” Seohyun also greeted them.

“Thank you Yoona and Seohyun”

“Hey look its Hyoyeon unnie and Taeyeon unnie” Yoona pointed at the entrance. They all look at the entrance. Hyoyeon is wearing a blue sleeveless sailor like prince outfit and black pants while Taeyeon is wearing a simple dark blue long sleeve prince outfit and dark blue pants. The two went to them.

“Hello guys and Happy Birthday Sica” The two said

“Thank you”

“Taeng” Sooyoung called Taeyeon

“Hm? What is it Sooyoung?”

“Where is Tiffany? Why is she not with you?”

“Yeah Taeng, where’s Fany?” Hyoyeon joined Sooyoung

“Oh, she’s with Sunny. I think she’s helping her with her outfit so that she can beat you Sooyoung”

“Oh really? Where are them now?”

“They’re will be here any moment now. Fany texted me that they are near already.”

“Oh, aren’t that Tiffany and…no way is that Sunny?” Jessica said surprised. They look where Jessica was looking. They saw Tiffany is a simple white mini-dress that has a pink ribbon in the waist and Sunny in a yellow elegant mini-dress. Everyone was surprised and stunned at Sunny’s appearance especially Sooyoung. The two slowly approached the group.

Is that really Sunny? She’s really beautiful and gorgeous. I hate to admit it but I already lost the bet.

“Hello everyone. Oh yeah happy birthday Jessi” Tiffany cheerfully greeted the group but she got no response from them.

“Umm…guys?”
“Tiffany is that really Sunny with you?” Yuri asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“She’s beautiful. Ouch” Yuri got a slap in the arm from Jessica.

“But your more gorgeous Sica baby” Jessica nods her head. Sunny just smiled at her friends’ antics. She looked around to find her friend/enemy Sooyoung. She found Sooyoung staring at her. She slowly walks to the shikshin.

*dub dub* is she walking towards me? *dub dub* She is! *dub dub* Aish, why am I feeling nervous?

Sunny is now in front of Sooyoung. The two of them had a staring contest.

*dub dub* I’m having butterflies in my stomach *dub dub* Arghh! Why is my heart beating fast?!

“So Choi Sooyoung, what do you think? Sunny asked

“I…Uh…”

“Hmm? Tell me how I look”

“Uhh…you look stunning and beautiful” Sunny smiled at Sooyoung’s compliment

“You said it already Choi Sooyoung that I’m beautiful so it means that I won at our bet”

“I admit defeat but let me have one last request before I became your servant?”

“What is it?”

“Umm… can I dance with you?”

“Huh?” Sunny was surprised at Sooyoung’s request.

“It’s alright if you don’t want to”

“No, it’s alright. When? Now?”

“Uh…wait here for a moment” Sooyoung walk away and went to Jessica. She whispered something to Jessica. The birthday girl excuse herself from the group then Sooyoung went back to where she left Sunny.

“What did you whisper to Sica?”

“It’s nothing” Suddenly the upbeat music was replaced with a slow-dance song. It was Brian McKnight’s back at one. Everyone in the place started asking their partner to dance.

“Uh…May I?” Sooyoung stretched one of her hand to Sunny. Sunny took her hand and they started dancing.

“You know you’re weird today shikshin”

“Huh? No I’m not. I’m just not in the mood to pick a fight with you” Sooyoung look away but Sunny can see the faint blush in the latter’s face. Sunny giggled.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing. It just that you’re cute today” Sooyoung was taken aback with what Sunny said to her and started blushing.

“Hu-huh?”

“I said your cute today and what you said yesterday was true you really did become an attractive prince” Sunny said with a smile. Sooyoung was speechless.

“Um…Uh…Thank you?” Sunny laughed at Sooyoung’s answer.

“You know you’re funny today”

“Really?”

“Yes, you really are anyways I’m getting thirsty since you lost to our bet you are now my servant so will you get me a drink?”

“You don’t to order me I already planned on getting because I’m thirsty too.”

“Ok then I’ll be waiting to our table”

“Alright” Sooyoung went to the long table where all the food and drinks are served. She gets two cups of punch. She started walking to where the girls are. When she arrived she gave Sunny the other cup and sit across the girl. She stared at the girl for quite some time.

Tonight I won’t just admit defeat to myself but also I admit that I fell in love with you Lee Soonkyu. You captured my heart tonight and now I can’t take it back from you.

After talking to herself, she joined the girls’ conversation. That night all of them had fun especially Sooyoung who had realized her feelings for a certain person whom she always want to tease.

End of Flashback.

“So, what kind of advice do you need?”

“I wanted to know how I can make my confession romantic and successful”

“Sooyoung the truth is you don’t need any material things to make your confession romantic and successful.”

“Then what do I need?”

“Sincerity, Honesty and of course Love. Sincerity, well you need to be sincere in every word you’re going to say. Honesty, you don’t need to pretend to be someone else when you confess just be yourself and Love, that’s the most important thing. You don’t anything else as long there is love”

“That’s all I need?”

“Yep that’s all you need. The rest is up to you if you’re going to make it simple or luxurious.”

“Thank you Yuri. Thank you so much”

“You don’t need to thank me buddy. I’m happy that I can help anyways I’m going now I still need to visit my Sica baby”

“Ok. Bye Yuri”

“Bye” Yuri left Sooyoung in the café.

Maybe I should go home already so that I think of the other things to do.

Sooyoung went home and started thinking on what she needed for her confession. She lists it all down. She even wrote a script for the things she will say.

Maybe I should watch some romantic movies so that I can some idea and tips. Yes that’s right.

From afternoon till late night all she did is to watch romantic movies whether it is Korean or American or any other kind. She even ate lunch and dinner while watching.

Alright I’m already prepared for tomorrow now all I need to do is to call Sunny and ask her to meet me.

Sooyoung grabbed her cell phone and called Sunny

~ Keudaero chuk ganeun geoya keep up Girls’ generation, we don’t stop~ (Sunny’s ring back tone)

“Hello?” Sunny answered the call

“Hello Sunny”

“Oh Sooyoung, why did you called?

“Uh…I’m just gonna ask if you’re busy tomorrow”

“Tomorrow? Hmmm…nope I’m not. Why?”

“Well, can you meet me tomorrow at the park?”

“Why?”

“There is something I need to tell you.”

“Can’t you just tell it to me now?”

“No I can’t”


“Alright. Yes”

“Yes? You will meet me tomorrow?”

“Yes”

“Thank you…Uh can you meet me at 11 in the morning?”

“Sure”

“Ok then see you tomorrow”

“You too. Bye”

“Bye” Sooyoung ended the call

Yes! Sunny agreed yes! Now I need to sleep it is already late. Wait it is already but why is that shorty still awake?”

Sooyoung lie down to her bed but before she sleeps, she texted Sunny

From: Sooyoung
To: Shorty Bunny
Hey, it is already late. Why are you still awake? You should sleep already. That is why didn’t grow taller because you don’t sleep early. Anyways goodnight, see you tomorrow :)

From: Sunny
To: Giant Shikshin
I should also tell that to you. It is already late. Tease me again about being short and I will not meet up with you tomorrow.

From: Sooyoung
To: Shorty Bunny
Sorry I won’t tease you anymore. Goodnight again :)

From: Sunny
To: Giant Shikshin
Alright, Goodnight also. See you tomorrow.
Sooyoung closes her phone and went to dreamland.

~The next day~

Sooyoung wake up late. She was rushing things already.

Oh geez my hair is messy today…Argh why is my day starting like this?
 

eotteoke malhalkka subaekbeon saenggakhaneura

jameul seolchyeoseo eolguldo eongmangigo

oneulttara meorikkaji mame andeureo

harujongil anjeolbujeol


How should I say this? I’ve thought about it hundreds of times
I couldn’t sleep well and my face looks horrible
I’m not happy with my hair today
I’m on tenterhooks all day



Sooyoung left and on her way already to the park. She is riding on her bike. She looks at her watch and it is already one hour before their meet up time so she pedaled faster. On her way she saw a flower so she decided to buy some flowers

Hmm…what should I buy? This one? Or this one? Or maybe this one...Argh I don’t know already!

“Ahjumma” Sooyoung called the florist

“Yes?”

“Can make me a bouquet with three of your best flowers?”

“OK” The florist didn’t took a while to finish the bouquet

“Here you go”

“Thanks. Here’s the money and keep the change” Sooyoung rush to her back and started pedaling again.
 

eoneusae neoreul mannagi han siganjeon

kkocchibe deulleo kkocheul jomsaryeoneunde

jangmilsalkka dareunkkotsalkka

era moreugetda ajumma ippeuge haejuseyo


Unknowingly, there’s only an hour left till I meet you
I went to the florist and wanted to buy you some flowers
Should I buy roses? Or should I buy another type of flower?
Ah I don’t know anymore. “Ahjumma, make it prettier please~!”


She arrived at the park and saw Sunny waiting at the entrance. She walks up to the girl.

“Here flowers for you. I bought you that so you should by me food”

Why did I say that? Aish, now she’s going to think I’m being rude to her.

Sunny was surprised with Sooyoung’s action.

“Uh…Thanks” she said with a smile “Yeah, we should eat now. I’m quite hungry already”
 

oneureun neol mannamyeon ippeudago malharyeo haenneunde

eolgulbojamaja naega kkotsasseunikka niga bapsa

eojjeom ireon malman nawa


When we meet today, I was going to say you’re pretty
But when we actually met, “I bought you flowers so you buy me food!”
Why did I end up saying these things?


dodaeche meongcheonghangeonji anim sunjinhangeonji

ireoke hansimhan malman twieonawa

sasireun naega haryeohaetdeon mareun mallya

nan neol saranghae


Am I simply stupid or naïve?
Such disheartening words just came out of my mouth
actually what I wanted to say is
I love you


bamsaewo yeonseuphaetdeonmal da ijeobeorigo

meoseobsi geunyang geonnen kkottabaredo

barkge useojudeon manhi johahadeon neon cheonsaya

you are my angel


The words I practiced the whole night, I forgot them all
Even though I’m just giving you this flower so dully
You still smile at me brightly and look like you really like it
You’re an angel

You are my angel


The two of them entered a fast food and ordered. When they are eating they talk about lots of things like what happen the past few days and other events.

What am I gonna do now? Should I say it now? Yes I should say it now.
 

bammeokgo ireon jeoreon yaegillanumyeo

eonje malhalkka gihoeman yeotbodaga

jigeumhalkka jigeumiya sasil na ijen amugeotdo andeullyeo


We were chatting about this and that while we eat
When should I say it, waiting for the chance
Should I say it now? I should say it now. Actually, I can’t hear anything right now.


“Uh…Sunny”

“Yes?”

“There’s something I would like to tell you”

“Hmm…What is it?”

“Well, you know that the two of us are the ones who are single in the group so…Uh…why don’t we start
dating each other”

What the- Did I just confess in that way?! Aish…what the hell is wrong with me?
 

naemameun neo animyeon andoendago malharyeo haneunde

dul da oerounde hanbeon mannabollae

gyesogireonmalman nawa


I wanted to tell you that my heart belongs only to you
“Since the two of us are lonely, so let’s try dating each other”
I kept saying such words


“Huh?” Sunny was taken at Sooyoung’s words “Ehem…I guess your right”

“Huh? What? You’re saying yes?” Sooyoung was also surprised. Sunny just smiled and nodded her head.
 

dodaeche meongcheonghangeonji anim sunjinhangeonji

ireoke hansimhan malman twieonawa

sasireun naega haryeohaetdeon mareun mallya

nan neol saranghae


Am I simply stupid or naïve?
Such disheartening words just came out of my mouth
actually what I wanted to say is
I love you


bamsaewo yeonseuphaetdeon mal da ijeobeorigo

meoseobsi geunyang geonnen nae gobaegedo

barkge useojumyeo gogael kkeudeogyeojun neon cheonsaya

you are my angel


The words I practiced the whole night, I forgot them all
Even though I confessed in a dull manner
But you still smile brightly and nodded your head lightly at me
You are an angel

You are my angel


The two went out of the fast food chain started walking around the park side by side.

Aish…I must tell her that I love her. I have to.

“Uh…Sunny”

“Hm?”

“There is something I really need to tell you”

“Say it”

*gulp* “Uh, nevermind. I already forget what it is” Sooyoung walk ahead of Sunny but eventually slowed down.

Man! Why is it so hard?
 

neol saranghae neol saranghae bamsae yeonseuphago haji motanmal

neol johahae neol saranghae kkok haejugo sipdeon mal


I love you I love you
The words I practiced the whole night I still can’t say it out
I like you, I love you, these are words I must tell you


dodaeche meongcheonghangeonji anim sunjinhangeonji

ireoke hansimhan malman twieonawa

sasireun naega haryeohaetdeon mareun mallya

nan neol saranghae


Am I simply stupid or naïve?
Such disheartening words just came out of my mouth
actually what I wanted to say is
I love you


bamsaewo yeonseuphaetdeon mal da ijeobeorigo

meoseobsi geunyang geonnen nae gobaegedo

barkge useojumyeo gogael kkeudeogyeojun neon cheonsaya

you are my angel

you are my angel

naega deo jalhalge


The words I practiced the whole night, I forgot them all
Even though I confessed in a dull manner
But you still smile brightly and nodded your head lightly at me
You are an angel

You are my angel

You are my angel

I would treat you better.



Arghhh…alright I’m going to tell it now.

Sooyoung stops walking and hung her head low. Sunny wondered what Sooyoung is doing.

“Uh…Sooyoung are you alright?”

“I love you” Sooyoung said softly

“Huh? What did you say? I can’t hear it”

“I said I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I already loved you since the day I lost to the bet during Jessica’s birthday but only these past few days I got the courage to confess to you but I ruined it all. So this time I want to properly asked you. Sunny will you be my girlfriend?!” Sooyoung yelled all her bottled feelings. Sunny was surprised but eventually smiled.

“I already said yes a while ago and I won’t change my mind because…” Sunny walks to where Sooyoung is. She is now face to face with her.

“I also love you” Sunny finished her sentence.

“Really?” Sooyoung can’t believe what Sunny said. Sunny nodded her head.

“Woohoo” Sooyoung embraced Sunny.

“You won’t regret that you accepted my love” Sooyoung broke the hug.

“I know I won’t” Sunny then pull Sooyoung for a kiss...




Outfits:
Jessica's outfit
Yuri's outfit
Sooyoung's outfit (half) , Sooyoung's outfit (full)
Yoona's outfit (half) , Yoona's outfit (full)
Seohyun's outfit
Taeyeon's outfit (Just imagine that Taeyeon's shorts is longer)
Tiffany's outfit  (I don't know why but the url for Tiffany's outfit doesn't work)

Sunny's outfit