Chapter 1

6 Spies, 6 Helps, 1 Mission (Under Reconstruction)

Doojoon ran past his opponent with ease as he dribbled the ball skillfully with his feet. He then managed to run past 3 more defender before shooting the ball straight into the goalpost, earning his team another winning point.

"Yah Yoon Doojoon, are you even human?", Seungho joked with his friend as they both went to the bench to get their drinks.

"Hmm let's see, maybe not.", Doojoon joked back as he sipped his drink.

"No but seriously, it was like almost impossible to take the ball once it gets to you.", Seungho turned to his friend, his face full with amazement.

"Haha, yeah right hyung. You want to know why I'm that good?", Doojoon answered as he mentally cursed himself for almost blowing up his secret.

"Oh! Oh! Tell me!", Seungho leaned forward.

"I glued the ball to my shoes.", Doojoon whispered softly.

"Yah jasik! Do you want to die?!", Seungho knocked Doojoon on the head.

"Ow! What's that for!", Doojoon nagged as he rubbed his head.

"That's for being an idiot.", Seungho shook his head at his friend.

As they both continued their friendly banter, a man approached them.

"Oh great, what is it this time.", both Doojoon and Seungho mumbled under their breath.

"Yoon Doojoon ssi, they need you in the conference room.", the man told the younger agent as soon as he reached them.

Doojoon sighed and silently cursed at Seungho because he can feel the guy's doing a little happy dance beside him.

"Copy that. Give me 30 minutes, and I'll meet you there.", Doojoon answered as he packed his things up.

"Guess I'll see you later then hyung.", Doojoon bid Seungho goodbye before heading towards the lockers room.

"Good luck man!", Seungho shouted after him.

 


 

A woman in her mid 20s strutted elegantly through the office's hallway as two men followed closely behind her.

"Hwejangnim, someone's here to see you.", the woman informed her boss.

"You can send them in.", her boss answered nonchalantly as he was watching a video on his computer.

The two men who was walking behind her then entered the room and closed the door behind them. Seeing that the young man in front of them won't be noticing their presence anytime soon, one of the men decided to cough.

"Excuse me Jang Hyunseung ssi.", he called the red haired man.

"Oh, right, what can I help you.... with.. What do you guys want?", Hyunseung tone quickly deflated when he saw who was standing in his office.

"We need you in the office.", the taller man, Jaejin, told Hyunseung.

"Mmm, I AM in the office.", Hyunseung tried to sound sarcastic.

"We meant the other office, Jang Hyunseung ssi.", Jaejin replied, trying not to sound irritated.

"Ahh, that 'office'. Well I can't, you see I have a job here, a 'real' job, and it needs to be done. So unless you have anything more important to say, please see yourself out. Thank you.", Hyunseung then turned back to continue watching the video on his computer.

"Hyunseung ssi, if you'll come with us, the agency will give you a 3 months vacation.", the black haired man, Hanwoo, exclaimed.

Hearing the word vacation Hyunseung perked his head up.

"3 months vacation for both of my jobs?", Hyunseung eyed the two man suspiciously.

"We can make that happen.", Hanwoo answered.

"Can you make it 4 months?", Hyunseung bargained again.

"Yes.", Hanwoo answered, starting to sound restless.

"Wow, you guys must be really desperate to have made such bargains.", Hyunseung mumbled to himself.

"How can I know you guys aren't lying?", the ever so curious Hyunseung asked again.

"The agency will sign a contract if they have to.", Hanwoo could now feel his patience fading.

"Fine, deal! Let's go! Don't want to be late now do we!", Hyunseung quickly grabbed his coat and ran out the door.

 

 

 

 

a/n: Really short chapter, I know, but this is just like the introduction you know, so yeah haha, see ya guys on the next one x)

a/n2: oh! have you seen the trailer I've made yet? kekeke it's my first time, so please pardon me is it's not to your liking, but I just feel so proud of it kekeke xD But of course, I have to give my biggets thanks to oOLoveAsiaOo, because without her tips, I wouldn't have been able to make it x))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1efhdWS0Lwg