Prologue

6 Spies, 6 Helps, 1 Mission (Under Reconstruction)

It was already 12:00am when Seonhwa walk as fast as she can towards her boss's office. The clicking sound of her heels boomed throughout the empty place. The young agent looked nervous as she constantly bit her lips. Seonhwa took a deep breath before she knocked on the office's door.

"Come in.", a deep voice answered.

Without any hesitation, the young woman opened the door and quickly closed it again behind her.

"Oh, Miss Jung, you're still here?", the gray haired man asked.

"It's because the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog sir.", Seonhwa answered as she put the folders she's been holding on her boss's table.

Hearing the code, the man stood up from his seat and closed all his windows. He then proceeded to click a small button under his table that completely shut the room from the outside.

"What happened?", the man asked as he took back his seat and opened the folders.

"Those photos were taken two days ago in Prague.", Seonhwa started her explanation slowly.

"As you can see, those people who were killed was our own.", she continued.

"And?", the boss asked trying to see where she was going.

"Sir, if you flip to the last photos, you can see that one of our man was suffocated to death. His neck was almost broken into pieces. But forensics couldn't find a single indication that says someone did suffocate him or any traces of tools that can be used to suffocate someone.", the young woman paused as she took a deep breath before continuing.

"That man was Agent Lee Sungjoon, one of the guy who's responsible for project evos 20 years ago.", Seonhwa continued before a small tear escaped her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I know he was a great mentor to you.", the man tried to sound sympathetic.

"No need to be sorry sir, if he's dead that means he couldn't handle himself and deserved anything that had happened to him.", the young agent's eyes turned cold as she stared at her boss right in the eyes.

"I've taught you well. Well then, you know what to do.", the old man smiled before pushing the button under his desk and unsealed the room.

"Yes sir.", Seonhwa sent her boss one last bow before she went out of the office.

The young woman took out her phone and dialed a particular number.

"Reactivate project evos.", she quickly said before hanging up the phone.