Really?

Peter Pan

Kevin blushed red as he saw Eli's gorgeous face when he held up the feather. Kevin pretended to look busy with browsing through the fabric. 

"Yeah, it looks good. Ditch the red, buy the yellow." Kevin tried to sound as normal as possible. Once or twice he stole a glace at Eli. Aha, he saw the most perfect fabric he needed, but the problem is, it was on the highest rack. He jumped, but it didnt work. Suddenly, a pair of hands hugged his waist and lifted him up. Kevin quickly took the fabric and the arms lowered him back down. Kevin looked up and saw Eli. 

"Thanks.." Kevin blushed harder. He was shaking the fabric so hard that it fell. Eli quickly picked it up and handed it to him.

"Kevin? Are you really okay? You're shaking so bad." Kevin nodded. Eli handed him a piece of paper. "Here's my number. Maybe if you need any help, call me." Kevin accepted the paper.

"I'm o-okay. Dont w-worry. And thanks. " He checked his wrist watch. "Its already 2:30. We better get back or the guys might get angry with us for being late." he made an excuse and went to the counter. 

                                                                                                                   ~.~

"Bye! See you guys later!" Kevin waved his friends goodbye as he boarded a bus home. When he reached his front door, he opened it using a key. "Mom, I'm home! Where are you?" Kevin went in. He saw all the things in the house was trashed. "Mom! Mom!" Kevin shouted.

"Go away... Go away..." The sound of sobs whispered into Kevin's ears. 

"Mom!" Kevin ran everywhere and found his mother under the sink. "Mom..?" He softly said. His mother looked at his eyes and screamed.

"NO!!! GET AWAY!!" She shrieked, her hands flailing. Kevin grabbed both of them and looked at her.

"Mom, Mom! Its me, Kevin. Your son? its me." Kevin's mother stopped screaming. She cupped Kevin's face and hugged him. Kevin hugged her back. " I love you too, mom. But where's Deanna?"

"Kevin? Is that you?" A voice croaked. Kevin looked back and saw his sister. "I passed out when Mom hit my head with a vase. I'm better now though." She saw her mother. "Mom, are you okay?" She asked her worriedly. Her mother nodded. Kevin sighed.

His family never ends in peace.

                                                                                         ~.~

"Okay, change of plans!! Before Wendy goes back home, Peter kissed her!" Krsytal said. Eli and Sooyoung's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. 

"What?" Sooyoung demanded. "I mean, I cant kiss him!"

"And I cant kiss her! We're just friends!"

"Yeah, it'l be REALLY awkward!" Sooyoung protested. Krystal sighed.

"NO MORE BUTS. NO MORE PROTESTS!!!" Krystal raised her arms. 

"Looks like we have to do this." Eli sighed at Sooyoung.

"Yeah, I hope i dont get pelted by tomatoes by your fans on the day we perform this play." Sooyoung admitted. Eli laughed at her joke. Kevin who watched the  cute couple from afar just felt his heart get crushed seeing their happy relationship. 

"Oh well.." He mumbled to himself. He stared back at the black curtains he was suppose to decorate with stars. He sighed. Its gonna be a hard job. And his feelings wont help a bit. 

"Need some help?" Eli suddenly asked. Without waiting for an answer, he already started putting glue and sticking on the shiny stars.

"Arent you guys rehearsing? You know.. that extra part.." Kevin's voice drowned in the air. Eli smiled at him.

"Nah. We're not doing it until the play. It'll be really awkward if we do it now." Eli said as he continued to stick stars onto the curtain. Kevin mumbled an 'oh okay' and started sticking up the glittering decorations. They worked in silence. But once or twice Kevin's hand would brush agaisnt Eli's when they both at the same time reached for the same star. 

"There. Its done." kevin annouced. "Hey not bad." He praised his own work. Eli shrugged and jumped off the stage. 

"See you at the play tommorrow night." Eli said and went out. Kevin slumped on the stage alone.

"Sure... see you.. kissing Sooyoung tomorrow..." Kevin said and silently sobbed to himself. he then finally knew:

He was in love with Eli.

                                                                                                   ~.~

"Maybe I'll see you next time, Wendy." Eli's voice boomed through the auditorium. Kevin watched from the sidelines. Krystal beside him keeps grasping her list.

"Yes!! The part is comming up!!' She whipsered to herself. Kevin heard it, and hung his head low. 

"I wish too, Peter."

"Before you go, there's one more gift I'd like to present to you."

"What is it?"

"This." Eli leaned on Sooyoung and pressed his lips agaisnt hers. Kevin shut his eyes tight to prevent him from watching it. When he peeked, the kiss wasnt over yet. He couldnt help giving out a few tears. Not wanting anyone to see him cry, he ran out. 

                                                                                        ~.~

"hey have you guys seen Kevin?" Eli asked his friends.

"Oh, the boy? He's at our class, cleaning the props. Arent you comming to the party?"

"I'll catch up later. See you." Eli said and sprinted to his class. When he got closer, he could her sobs. He peeked in the empty class. The full moon casting a soft glow eased his search. he spotted blonde hair and a body sprawled on the floor next to a box, sobbing.

"Kevin?" Eli gently called. The body jerked. Kevin lifted his head and was surprised to see Eli.

"Ah, Eli. What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be at the celebration party?" Kevin wiped his tears wit his sleeves, but new ones keep turning up and falling down slowly on his wet cheeks. 

"Why are you crying?" Eli kneeled in front of him and cupped his face. He gently wiped the tears from the youngers face. "Why are you crying?" Eli repeated.

"Its my family! They never end up right! It just... and just...." Kevin felt his eyes grew warm and tears trickled down faster. Soon, he was bawling like a toddler. 

"Shh Kevin. Dont cry." Eli tried to soothe him. "Why did you ran away when I kissed Sooyoung?" Kevin jerked away.

"No reason."

"Kevin..." 

"No!" Kevin got up and leaned on the walls of the class. Eli had no choice but to corner him to the corner. "E-Eli.." He stammered.

"Why?" Kevin kept quiet for a while, but then expressed what he was feeling.

"I was jealous! I was jealous of you kissing Sooyoung. I was jealous of Sooyoung for getting to kiss you! I'm jealous she kissed you because I love you!!!" He said. He slowly slumped to the ground and covered his face with knees and sobbed. "I'm sorry.Dont be angry with me....."

"Kevin..." Eli pushed Kevin's knees and opened the palms that covered his face. "I'm never angry with you. In fact...." He slowly leaned closer to Kevin. "I love you too." And he pressed his soft lips to Kevin. He made it gentle, not forcing the other to kiss him back or anything. Kevin was shocked, but he slowly and shyly started to kiss back. Eli pulled away and kissed his wet cheeks. It made him blush deep red.

"I-" He was interupped when Eli kissed him back. Deep, long, sweet, passionate, Kevin felt all those feelings inside him. When Eli pulled away, Eli pulled him into a hug. He softly Kevin's beautiful blonde hair. He sniffed the beautiful scent. 

"I love you too, Kevin Woo." He said slowly to his ear. 

"R-really?" 

"Do I need to prove it again?"

"With what?"

"Your so cute when you are clueless, but sure, here goes." Eli gently lifted up Kevin so he could stand.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you to Neverland. I am Peter Pan by the way. Come on. Lets go." Eli pretended to fly, and that brought laughter to Kevin. 

"What do I get for comming into Neverland?"

"Another kiss." And Eli again pressed his lips to the younger's.