Too Late (One Shot)

Too Late (One Shot)

8:00 am

"Oppa~" whined Tiffany as she shook Eunhyuk's body, who's still in the bed, sleeping peacefully, "You said we'll go out today, right? Come on~ wake up."

Eunhyuk groaned. Instead of sitting up, he covered his whole body with his blanket. Tiffany stopped shaking him and blew some air upwards. She suddenly grinned and without warning, she jumped on top of Eunhyuk and started tickling him. A minute passed and Eunhyuk finally able to stopped Tiffany's hands.

"I have a date with Yoong."

"Yah!" Tiffany freed her hand and punched him, which Eunhyuk really did feel the pain. "You promise to be with me this whole day. How could you?"

"I'm just kidding." Eunhyuk said in a hurt voice. "And that punch really hurt. What are you a man?"

Tiffany grinned ignoring Eunhyuk's hurt voice and statement and lied on top of Eunhyuk. She started playing with the hem of the blanket, which already in the collar of Eunhyuk. She eyed him playfully while Eunhyuk looked down at her questionably.

"What are you planing to do?" Eunhyuk asked sensing something naughtiness in Tiffany.

"Don't bring any bodyguards. Just you and me." Tiffany answered.

"Are you kidding me?" Eunhyuk wanted to stood up but Tiffany's weight was stopping him. "Are you crazy? You're the daughter  of the President and I'm the son of one of the richest man in Seoul and you're telling me we won't bring bodyguards? Fany, I can't risk my life yet."

Tiffany pouted with puppy eyes and still playing with the hem of the blanket. She's clearly begging and Eunhyuk, who can't do anything agains't Tiffany's aegyo, ended up sighing and nodding.




*****_____*****_____*****_____*****




10:00 am

"See! We've been walking for hours and no one knew who we are. The disguise really work." Tiffany said excitedly and stopped in front of Eunhyuk. "You look even more cooler than usual." She added softly as she fixed Eunhyuk's hood and sunglass.

"I admit it did work but it's too hot and kind of uncomfortable." Eunhyuk said as he also fixed Tiffany's pink cap and sunglass.

Eunhyuk was wearing a blank skinny pants and a blank fitted long sleeve with hood while Tiffany was wearing a pink fitted shirt with a white blazer and a skinny jeans.

"Now my Hyukkie, lets go watch a movie." Tiffany playfully said and hooked arms to Eunhyuk.

"Well my Fany, how about a horror movie?" Answered Eunhyuk playfully while Tiffany stiffen a little.

"I don't like horror movies~" Whined Tiffany.

"I know, but just this once. Conquer our fear Fany." Eunhyuk said as he dragged Tiffany to a mall to watch a  movie.




****____****____****____****




11:30 am

"It's good, right?" Eunhyuk said, so amused at Tiffany who almost wanted to cry.

"No, it's not good at all. I feel like my vocal cords broke. I've been shouting non-stop." Whined Tiffany while still gripping Eunhyuk's arm tightly.

"But I think you have fun clinging to me." He teased that gained a hard pushed and a hard punched. "Yah! It hurts!"

Tiffany only stucked her tongue out. "Good for you."

"Oh~ come on~ I know you still love me." He teased again.

"You're so full of yourself." She scoffed. "Fine! I still love you but I need to move on. I know you only treat me as a sister." She pouted.

Eunhyuk smiled gently and caressed Tiffany's head lovingly. "If I don't have Yoona, I'll surely have you."

"Forget it." Tiffany said and stopped Eunhyuk's hand. "Stop it."

"Want to eat now?" Eunhyuk said as he put his hands to his side pockets now. Tiffany nodded. He grabbed her hands and went to a restaurant.




****____*****____****____****




12:00 pm

After eating, they enjoyed strolling inside the mall. Looking for some cute things. Buying some cute stuff. Playing with cute stuff.

"You should buy this one. It's cute." Tiffany said as she placed a cap to Eunhyuk's head.

"It's too gay." Eunhyuk commented which earned him another not so light punch. "Stop doing that~" He whined.

"I won't." Tiffany said playfully.

"My God! Are you really a girl?" Eunhyuk asked.

"You're insulting me! Of course I'm a girl." Tiffany pouted.

"I know... I know. You need to stop acting cute or else I'll break up with Yoong." Eunhyuk joked around and earned him another punched.




****____****____****____****




6:00 pm

"You really like sunset, don't you oppa?" Tiffany asked as she leaned her head to Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"Yeah, you can say that. It can calm me." Eunhyuk confirmed and closed his eyes.

They stayed like that for almost half an hour. Feeling the breeze of the wind caressing their faces and exposed skins. Making their life so light, like there's no problem at all.

"Lets go eat now." Eunhyuk suggested and Tiffany nodded.

Eunhyuk stood up first and helped Tiffany to stand up. They hold hands as they went to the nearest restaurant.




****____****____****____****




8:00 pm

They spend time playing in the park. They played like kids. Even joining some of the groups to play with.

"Oppa your girlfriend is so pretty." squealed a cute little girl.

"Hyung can I kiss your girlfriend?" asked a boy innocently.

"Feel free." Eunhyuk said smiling. "But only in the cheek."

Tiffany smiled. "You don't have to ask my boyfriend. He might get even more jealous." She playfully said as she let the little boy kissed her right cheek.

"She's so cute and kind, right?" Eunhyuk said as he wrapped Tiffany in his arms.

"Oppa, aren't you quite possessive." Another girl asked.

Tiffany smiled widely and stole a kiss from Eunhyuk who widened her eyes.

"Oppa you're it." Tiffany happily said as she run away from Eunhyuk with the kids.




****____****____****____****




10:20 pm

"Those kids were so full of energy." Eunhyuk said as he settled himself in a bench.

"Yeah. I want a kid like them. So full of energy." Tiffany said as she sat next to him.

They fell silence for a moment until Eunhyuk stood up and roamed his eyes around.

"Only a few people around. Should we go home now?" Eunhyuk asked.

Tiffany pouted. "Can we stay here for few minutes? Please?"

"Fine. I'll just get us drinks. Don't go anywhere." He said.

"Yes sir." Tiffany said with a bright smile.




****____****____****____****




10:30 pm

Eunhyuk came back but Tiffany was no where to be found. He hurriedly get his phone and dialed Tiffany's number. He felt a little relieved when it was connected

but frowned when a guys voice was heard.

"Who are you? Where's Tiffany?" Eunhyuk calmly asked but deep inside his heart pounded faster than usual.

"Oh~ I shouldn't expose my name, right? I'm sorry to inform you but Tiffany's with me. This is such my lucky day to get the daughter of the President and got in

contact with the son of the richest man in Seoul."

"Bastard."

The man chuckled. "You want her back, don't you? Would you prefer to be in here than her? You and let me make it clear ONLY YOU can come and make her get

home safely but you'll stay. You're more needed than her anyway."

"What do you want from me?"

"Simple. Money but more importantly your head." answered the man.

"Answer me first. Who the hell are you?"

""Your dad's ultimate rival, Nakamura Yuichi. Now that I answered you, what's your decision?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh~ so you'll come. This girl must be so important to you. I'm in your family's yacht."

Eunhyuk immediately hung up but before he went to the yacht, he called his trusted and skilled bodyguard. He can't trust Yuichi's words, he believe he have many

people surrounding the yacht.

--__________--

Both arrived at the place. As expected there were other people guarding the yacht. Eunhyuk , who also have skills in Taekwondo helped his bodyguard.

"You should get inside now, Eunhyuk-shi."

"Hangeng, just promise me you won't come inside the yacht and don't call the police or anyone. After you are finish here, go home." Eunhyuk looked back at him and

grinned widely. "Thank you for today Hangeng-hyung. You help me a lot." And that he run inside the big yacht. Hangeng just watched him, feeling uneasy.

--___________--

"Youkoso, Eunhyuk-sama." Yuichi said sarcastically. "The people outside seemed to be only an ant for you. I should've added more."

"Where's Tiffany?"

Yuichi step aside and revealed a sleeping Tiffany sitting in a chair with a tied hand and covered mouth.

"Released her now. I'm the one you want, right? I am here now. So release her." Eunhyuk calmly said.

Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and when she saw Eunhyuk, she struggled to move. She stood up and started to walked to him but was stopped.

"Oops... not so fast young lady." The gripped in Tiffany's wrist was so tight that she struggled and whimpered in pain. "Oops... is it too tight?" Yuichi said but still didn't loosen his grip.

"Let go of her!" Eunhyuk shouted. "What do you want more?"

"I don't want anything except your head. Come here and get your girlfriend." Yuichi said but he still pushed Tiffany towards Eunhyuk while the latter was walking slowly to them.

Eunhyuk was so near to Tiffany already when suddenly they heard movement inside the yacht. Yuichi hurriedly point his gun to Tiffany's direction. Things happened so fast that in the blink of an eye, a gun shot was heard twice and a metal collided to something and a groaned of two different people.

--_________--

"Oppa!" Tiffany wanted to shout but was still covered.

Eunhyuk smiled weak at Tiffany and vomited blood. He let his body fall to Tiffany and both ended up sitting to the cold floor. He used his remaining strength to uncover Tiffany's mouth and loosen the rope in her wrist. He smiled again but then fall flat to the ground while still smiling.

"Oppa." Tiffany whispered.




****____****____****____****




11:00 pm

Eunhyuk have always seen Tiffany as only a childhood friend, a little sister until today. He needed her. He wanted her. He loves her. But why is fate so cruel to him. He gasped for air. His breathing starting to get deep. His sight starting to get blur. His hearing starting to get fade. He only hears the scream of Tiffany who embraces him tightly in her arms. He knows she's crying. He knows she's screaming for help. He knows she's trying hard to keep him stay awake. but he feels it's his time already.

"W-why... why is it too late fo-for me to re-a-lize that I need you?" Eunhyuk said with so much struggle.

"Oppa don't talk. Don't force yourself."

"I-I am stupid... ain't I?" He tried to chuckled but he spitted blood instead.

"OPPA! Please, please." Tiffany pleaded and hugged Eunhyuk more. "Please Oppa, stay with me please."

"I lo-love you Fany." Eunhyuk forced himself to level with Tiffany's face and kissed her forehead lightly.

Eunhyuk still managed to smile. He was about to plant a kiss to Tiffany's lips when his sight black out. Tiffany's too shocked to move or say anything, when Eunhyuk fall to her lap.

"O-o-oppa." Tiffany whispered and tears started to flood in her eyes as she covered . "Oppa, wake up, please. The day haven't end yet. Yah! Oppa." She started crying so hard. "OPPA!" She screamed and hugged the lifeless body of Eunhyuk tightly.

"OPPA!"

 

 

__________________________

A/N: hello~ *waves* any hyukfany shippers here!... anyway i hope you like it though its an angst... thank you! smiley