Why I Like You

The Pizza Boy Who Fell in Love

Even if many many people don’t acknowledge me
I straighten out my shoulders and be more confident
My one and only person
The person that I love
My you my you my you yeah

~Why I Like You, Super Junior


 Ryeowook awoke to the sound of his phone vibrating. He rubbed his eyes open and looked at the peacefully sleeping Yesung on the hospital bed then reached into his blue hoodie's pocket and pulled out his phone.

Leeteuk's House.

Ryeowook answered hoping it wasn't Leeteuk's mother.

"Hello?"

"Ryeowook!"

"Leeteuk hyung!" Ryeowook sat up from the makeshift bed of blankets the nurses made.

"Um...Racoon...okay?"

"What?" Ryeowook asked very confused.

"Racoon Appa... "

Ryeowook tried to piece it together. Racoon....Appa...? Appa? He thought back. Had anyone ever been called that?


"Appa pleaaase!" Sungmin pleaded

"Stop calling me that! And this is my rib! Ask Kyuhyun to give you his!" Kangin snapped.


Kangin!

"Appa is fine...um...Turtle..."

"Turtle?" Now it was Leeteuk's turn to be confused.

"Ah...Philtrum! Philtrum was hit!"

Philtrum? Leeteuk wondered. Philtrum......Yesung?!

"Wait a minute... Philtrum was beaten?!"

"Yeah...Kyuhyun gave him his name."

Leeteuk felt his heart flutter. Kangin was fine. Kyuhyun gave the wrong name! He felt bad for Yesung of course but there was still hope for Kangin to come and maybe...

"I'm sorry Philtrum got hurt. Thanks for telling me. Bye!" Leeteuk hung up and ran into his room to prepare for his "wedding".


Hangeng and Heechul were the first ones to arrive.

They were both decked out in tuxedoes and nice groomed hair. Heechul's had been cut a little shorter.

"Leeteuk?" Hangeng called.

Leeteuk popped out from the bathroom. His tuxedo was of course white. "Hangeng! Heechul!"

"Miss us?" Heechul grinned.

Leeteuk ran and hugged both of them.

"Are we early?" Hangeng asked.

"Yeah...I doubt Ryeowook's going to show up but maybe Zhou Mi." Leeteuk said his face worried.

"What about Kangin? Shouldn't he be like your best man or something you guys were close right?" Heechul asked.

Leeteuk shook his head. "It's complicated."

Heechul frowned. What had happened?

"Anyways, I'm glad you two are here." Leeteuk put on a strained smile.

"Yeah good to be here. Hopefully others will show." Hangeng smiled back. Leeteuk lead them away on a tour and Hangeng and Heechul exchanged a worried look.

What had they missed?


Kangin and all the others jammed into his small apartment had managed to put on their tuxes and look acceptable. They all drove to the hospital Zhou Mi insisting they were taking Ryeowook and Yesung. Even if Yesung had to be incapacitated.

Zhou Mi ran out of the car when they arrived in the hospital and in wicked time he emerged with Ryeowook and a wheelchaired Yesung.

"Whoa." Henry mumbled. The others agreed.

Zhou Mi had even gotten them to put on tuxes.

They climbed aboard one of the two vans Shindong's father had loaned them. Henry clapped as Zhou Mi sat down.

"Zhou Mi that was amazing!"

Zhou Mi smiled. "Well...that is my middle name."

Donghae and Eunhyuk rolled their eyes.

"Can we go now?" Eunhyuk told Shindong.

"Oh! Yeah" Shindong backed out and took off followed by Siwon who was driving the other van.

As they got closer to the building Kangin grew tense. What if Leeteuk had fallen in love with the Taeyon girl? Even though Ryeowook insisted Leeteuk had been acting Kangin still had doubts.

They stopped and Shindong turned around looking at Kangin. "Are you ready?"

Kangin smiled weakly."Yeah..."

"Even if you're not too late!" Eunhyuk clapped his back.

Kangin glared at him. "Thanks dongsaeng." he said sarcasically.

"Come on let's do this!" Donghae cheered and ran out of the van followed by Eunhyuk. The two vans piled out and headed towards the building. It was elegant and church like.

Kangin was amazed he was inside it.The air was so different here. He suddenly halted causing little Henry to bump into him.

"Hyung?"

"I..." Kangin saw everyone's eyes on him. "Um...I have to go pee..."

"You better go now then." Kibum advised.

"Yeah hyung, don't want to pee yourself when you bust in there." Kyuhyun said cheekily.

"Why you little--"

"Haha!" Sungmin gave a chuckle and pulled Kyuhyun away. "That's enough Kyu."

The rest of the wedding crashers left to join the pews of people awaiting the groom. Kangin then took off in the other direction. I'll just...go home for a bit...


Leeteuk slowly walked down the aisle feeling like there was a cotton swab stuck in his throat. Where was everyone? Where was Kangin?

Was he even coming?

He reached the front pews and gaped in amazement.

They're all here!

Siwon the religious hot guy. Henry the mop boy. Shindong the man who couldn't delvier without eating all the pizza. Kibum the manager hyung who was only 18. Zhou Mi the fashionista. Yesung the one with the voice, in a wheelchair but still smiling. Ryeowook the shy man. Eunhyuk and Donghae the two best friends/ lovers.Sungmin his son. And even Kyuhyun the boy who had given a fake name in order to help him.

They were all here...except...

"Kangin's in the bathroom." Eunhyuk whispered as Leeteuk passed by. He nodded to show he had heard.

Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun, Hangeng and Ryeowook went up to stand beside Leeteuk. Leeteuk's mother stared hard at him.

He swallowed hard. Kangin please come!

They stood in silence for a minute and then the pianoist in the corner began playing the theme for the bride. Taeyon came in with a flourish. She smiled as the people stood and clapped and cheered. She looked beautiful.

But Leeteuk was not in love with her. His stomach began to churn as Taeyon made it to the altar without interruption.

"You look...nice."

Taeyon laughed coldly."Thank you. I mean its only the biggest moment in my life and that's all you say."

"Sorry." Leeteuk apologized."Sorry I can't be who you want me to be."

Taeyon gave a sad smile and looked at the crowd in the pews."I'm sorry too."

The priest walked in and the ceremony began.

All through it Leeteuk tried not to squirm away. He would glance at the doors once in a while but he stopped when his mother gave a death glare. The time had come to say their vows and Leeteuk repeated it with a monotone voice.

Taeyon did the same but with a little more sadness and anger.

Now had come the finale. And still no sign of Kangin.

He's not coming...Leeteuk realised with anguish. He hates me....

The others looked around and began whispering to themselves.

Leeteuk bit back a yell. This couldn't be happening! No! No! No! NO!!

Taeyon looked at him. "Leeteuk?"

"Hm?"

"I said I do."

"Oh..."

The priest continued. "And do you Park Jungsoo take Lee Taeyonto be your wi--"

The doors shook. It seemed like someone was trying to get in.

"Who locked the doors?!" Leeteuk's voice yelled out. The crowd was silent.

"Open them!" He ordered.

The security walked over.

"You will do no such thing! Keep it locked." His mother said firmly.

Leeteuk glared at her with all the hate he could muster up. He glanced at the first person he saw. Sungmin! He motioned with head.

Sungmin understood. Leeteuk's mother caught the looks between them and yelled for a guard. Before she could Sungmin was dashing towards the doors. He opened them wide and in ran in Kangin.

Leeteuk felt his heart jump for joy. His body seemed lighter than air. He let out a sob of relief. Letting go of Taeyon hand he ran to him.


Kangin couldn't believe he had done it. He had summoned up the courage to come here and now...He was holding Leeteuk so tightly.

"I was such an !" Leeteuk blurted out.

"No it was me."

"I should have told you!"

"But you did! I was just acting insolent!"

They both smiled.

"What the hell s going on?! Who is this man?!" Leeteuk's mother demanded.

"That man in the wheelchair is not Park Youngwoon!" Kangin called to her, meeting her gaze dead on. " I'm Park Youngwoon! come and get me!"

"SECURITY!!" She screeched in fury.

The seven guards that were there ran to Kangin but were intervened by Hangeng and the others.

"Be careful I know Chinese!" Hangeng said.

"Come and get them if you can losers!" Eunhyuk taunted. Donghae blew them a raspberry.

The guards then attacked.

Sungmin and Hangeng kicked at them using the martial arts skills they had. The others dodged and punched.

Punches were being thrown everywhere and it was turning into a bloody mess until--

"STOP!"

Everyone turned to stare at Taeyon. She took a deep breath. "I can't take it anymore."

"Taeyon!" A woman stood up and gasped. Kangin assumed that was her mother.

"I can't! I don't love Leeteuk! I'm already in love with...Choi Minho."

"The commoner from the ramen shop?!" A man next to Taeyon's mother--probably Taeyon's dad--- yelled.

A skinny tall teen stood up. Kangin recalled seeing him around with four other boys. They wanted to be a idol group or something shiny.

"And Leeteuk, Leeteuk's evil mother I've been lying to you guys." Taeyon removed her wig.

Everyone gasped.

"I'm not even a girl! My name is Lee Taemin. This was a stupid scam my parents came up to pay for my college tutition. But i don't want to be a doctor or lawyer I want to be a dancer."

She--he hopped off the altar and ran to his boyfriend. They hugged then ran out of the room leaving everyone speechless.

"Taemin!" His parents finally chased after him.

Leeteuk's mother seemed broken she sat with a horrorified look not being able to comprehend what had just happened.

"I can't beleive you were about to marry a tranny!" Heechul exclaimed to Leeteuk once the shock had worn off.

"i can't believe how pretty he was to pull that off!" Sungmin muttered whether with envy or anger Kangin couldn't tell.

"I can't believe he wants to be a dancer! That's my dream!" Eunhyuk said.

"Oh yeah now that this is over with can we be Super Junior now?" Donghae asked.

"What?" Heechul, Hangeng, and Leeteuk asked.

Kangin shook his head. "I'll explain later."

Leeteuk smiled. He pecked him on the cheek. "I have one last thing to do."

He walked over to his mother and bended to meet her eyes. She never had looked more frail in that little chair.

"Mother, i'm leaving my life is with Kangin now."

His mother seemed to come to life with that statement.

"You leave now you will never be Park Jungsoo again!" She threatened.

Leeteuk smiled. "That's where you're wrong. I will be Park Jungsoo. I'm marrying Park Youngwoon one day." He then left back to the others.

"Let's get out of here." Sungmin said. Everyone agreed.

"Leeteuk! Leeteuk!" Leeteuk ignored the screams of his mother as he and Kangin held hands.

"You guys seriously! We have no idea what is going on!" Heechul cried. They laughed.

"We'll explain later!" Leeteuk promised.

Kangin squeezed Leeteuk's hand.

The person that I love...