Tranformation

Topsy turvy love

 

You thought Changseob was the cutest guy you've ever seen.
He was the kingka of the school and you were the school's geek.
You knew it was impossible for him to fall for you.But you wanted him to know that you exists and you wanted his attention.
One dayYou went for a Huge transformation look.It was going to change your life and made sure that changesob fell for you.
You changed yourself.The way you dress.Your hair. You coloured your hair to a brighter colour and cut your fringe to bangs which was the trend nowadays.
You threw your geek glasses for contact lenses.You even altered your skirt to make it shorter because It used to be very long until the knee. 
Nobody recognised you. But you ensured your parents that It was you. They believed you because they sponsored to your change and they liked how you dress up now.
It was like surgery but you never eventually underwent it but you made a 360 degrees change.You even changed your pet name so that nobody knew that it was you.
 
The next day,you were in school with your transformation and you finally got attention from the people but not only Changseob but the students and the teachers.
They al started to treat you nicely. And now you sat at the same table as Changseob during lunch.
 
But little did you know that Eunkwang,Who is a member of BTOB and Changseob's bestfriend,Likes you when you were a geek.Actually BTOB was the kingka of the school since they were idols.
He used to smile to you when he saw you in school when you were a geek.He often tried to talk to you but you often paid attention to Changseob only.
He felt sad when he thought that you disappeared from school. He couldn't recognise your transformation.
Days go by and Changseob finally talked to you.Your wish came true but you started to notice a change in Eunkwang. He was no longer the friendly guy you knew.
Something was wrong.
 
Fortunately,Changseob had an solo event to go to on that day and you had the chance to met Eunkwang in school 
You searched everywhere for Eunkwang. 
You were sweating and He was there sitting at the garden.You sat on the other side of the bench.
You smiled to him and said hi to him.
He just smiled to you without saying everything else.
You asked him what was wrong with him.
 
"You know.Before you came to this school.There was a girl I really like. Her name is Eunah,Lee Eunah.Even though she was really a quiet person and a geek.She never forgot that she was
a person in the world.And me,as a kingka,felt very touched and knew that she made me feel like life is a reality.Changseob was still the person since he became a kingka.Then you came to this school
and he placed all his attention to you.As a brother I felt jealous.We rarely spent time together anymore.But i still can't forget Eunah.I've been searching everywhere for her.If only I could meet her for the last 
time and tell her how I feel about her.I feel about her. i could continue my life.Wait,I don't even know why I'm telling you this. Sorry."He said and he stood up at the last few words and walked away.
 
Tears fell down your eyes.You could feel his sincerity.You didn't knew that he liked you.
Your heart started to beat very fast.Did you like me?After the transformation you didn't even feel anything for Changseob anymore.
 
In a second you ran after him.You grabbed him by the wrist.He looked shocked at what you did ,"What are you doing Ira-ssi?And why are you crying?Are you okay?"
 
"It's me......"You said.
 
He looked like he disapproved of what you said.
"It can't be."he said.
 
"I know you can't believe me.After I had my transformation,i changed my pet name.But I am still really Eunah."You said while you take out your ID card from your wallet which had your geek photo and your real name.
 
He was really shocked.
What he had said to you had been an indirect confession to you and he just realised.
 
He hugged you as you cry on his chest.Nobody was around because school was over.You took a deep breath and hugged him tightly back.
"I can't believe it's you,Eunah."He said while tears ran down his face.
 
 
"I love you"He said.
 
"Me too,"You said.
 
 
HI GUYS NEW ONESHOT! BTOB^^ I love the ending^^ subscribe and comment~