Chapter 4 – Dorm Clothes and Casual Clothes – Woohyun doesn’t want Hyuna to design for him

My One and Only Star!

 

A week after the incident with me and Woohyun in the rooftop, Hyuna and I were asked to pass our designs for their dorm clothes and casual clothes. And as for their performance clothes, we will be coordinating with the directors and producers of the music video.

                A week has passed and I haven’t seen him. After the incident, L-sshi and I became closer. He doesn’t really talk much but he usually hangs around my office with Sungjonggie. They even give me advice for the clothes they and their group mates usually find comfortable wearing. This made my work easier since I can design clothes that they would find comfortable and still look fashionable in it.

                We met with the President’s Secretary, but I think this was a different secretary since he was a guy who has female features. He was very beautiful.

                “So Ms. ____ and Ms. Kim, please proceed in the conference room. President Choi wants to see your designs personally. Infinite is also with the president and some Korean consultants for the designs and concept. There is quite a large crowd watching. I hope you are ready with your presentation.” He said as we walked towards the conference room.

                “U-uhmm… Can I ask a question??” Hyuna asked.

                “If you are wondering what happened to the president’s old secretary, she simply transferred into another company. I am new here.” He continued.

                I chuckled for I thought he answered our questions right away without even knowing what those questions are.

                “So what’s your name?” I asked.

                “Kim Heechul” he said.

                “Would you like to be a model for me some time?” I asked him showing interest in his female features.

                “You just want him to cross-dress for you. I know he is really pretty. That’s why you want to get him as a model.” Hyuna suddenly explained.

                “Hey!! Don’t say it too loud.” I said as I bumped her shoulder.

                “Aish… this girl…” She said getting me off her.

                The secretary smiled at us and said “If I have free time, I shall be your model.”

                “Please proceed inside.” He continued.

                I smiled at him and said “That’s a promise. Okay?!”

                He just nodded as he opened the door and we went inside the conference room. As we entered, I suddenly felt a tension on the air around. Everyone’s eyes were focused on us. I simply greeted everyone.

                “Good Morning everyone!” I greeted everyone. In response the president smiled at me and Hyuna. That made me bit more confident to start our presentation.

                “So to start, I will be showing you the preliminary designs that we made for the casual clothes and dorm clothes. We focused on comfortable clothes as well as of course functionality since they will be staying at home. So here are my designs made for Hoya, Dongwoo, L and Sungjonggie.” I explained. The moment I said Sungjonggie, the tension lessened a bit. And everyone laughed at their seats. Some found Sungjonggie very cute. And they started teasing Sungjonggie with the name I called him. It was what I normally call him so I simply smiled at the people around and continued with my presentation. Soon it was Hyuna’s turn to show her designs.

                “So here are my designs for Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol.” Hyuna explained and her designs were showed in the screen. The crowd had a good response to our designs and so that was how the meeting ended. I felt happy with the feedback we got from the people present in the meeting. Soon it was time to have a closed-door meeting with the group and the president.

                “Job well done, ladies! The crowd had a very good response to your works.” The president told us as he congratulates me and Hyuna.

                “Thank you, Sir.” Hyuna and I said in unison.

                “So for you guys, do you have anything to say to our designers” he said referring to Infinite.

                “Noona, you did a good job!! Fighting!” Sungjonggie told me.

                “U-uhmm…” Woohyun started. And everyone’s attention shifted to him.

                “I don’t really like Ms. Hyuna’s design for my clothes.” He continued.

                “What do you mean Woohyun?” President Choi asked him.

                “It doesn’t seem as comfortable as Ms. ____’s designs. I’ve seen the presentation and her clothes for Dongwoo-hyung, Hoya, L and Sungjong look very comfortable.” He said. It made me blush. He just praised my work. But of course, we have issues so I shouldn’t really be happy with those words he said.

                “Woohyun-sshi, how can you say that to my designs!!” Hyuna said angrily as she stood up from her chair.

                “Hyuna! Calm down!” I told her as I went to her place and let her get back to her seat.

                “B-but he is insulting my work…” Hyuna continued as she went back to her seat.

                “If you don’t want my work, I don’t want you to be my model too.” She exclaimed feeling really disappointed with what she has heard from Woohyun.

                “I’d rather work with L, Hoya or Dongwoo.” She continued. I felt really bad with what happened. So I asked them if anyone of them would like to exchange with Woohyun and work with Hyuna.

                “____-sshi, I’d exchange with Woohyun so this can end already” Dongwoo said.

                Everyone was still shocked with Woohyun’s reaction to Hyuna’s work. Feeling really frustrated, Hyuna walked out of the room. I excused myself and decided to follow her. I saw her went to the wash room.

                “Hyuna-ya… Please calm down.” I told her.

                “____-ya, I know it’s not your fault but please stay away from me first. I don’t want to talk to anyone right now. I am just so disappointed with him. I know that you don’t want to work with him because of your past but I can’t work with him. Please put him away from me.” She said as she pushed me away.

                I know Hyuna and when she gets this frustrated it is better to leave her alone. So I left and went back to the meeting. People were starting to leave. Woohyun was talking to his managers. Then Sungjonggie went and talked to me.

                “Noona, is Hyuna-noona okay?” he asked.

                “Yeah, she is fine. She just needs time. She is really disappointed with what happened.” I told him.

                “You know, Woohyun-hyung isn’t really normally like that. I’ve seen the designs and I know that he would have liked it. I just don’t know what’s wrong with him these days.” He continued.

                “He is always hot-headed.” He whispered. Then the managers talked to me to start designing for Woohyun’s clothes.

                “I have to get his measurements first.” I told them.

                “Noona, I’ll tell him to go into your office. You just wait for him there.” Sungjonggie told me.

                I nodded and then, I bid everyone goodbye. I also told the President that I would be giving him the designs for Woohyun’s clothes after two days. And I went ahead to my office.