Chapter 3 – Meeting with the Famous – INFINITE

My One and Only Star!

 

Hyuna and I went in to the office early in the morning. It was our first day. We would be meeting with the boy group and then, we’ll start the measurements and the theme for the clothes as well as the theme for the make-up and all those things.

Before we enter the room to meet the famous boy group,

 Hyuna said “Fighting bestie!!” Let’s do a great job and be famous here and go back to Paris fast!!” 

I nodded in response and did the same action for Fighting! We went inside where President Choi, his secretary, three men who looks a little bit old and 7 guys were waiting. It was a conference room.

“Good Morning!” I greeted them. Hyuna did the same thing and we proceeded to our seats.

“Annyeong-haseyo, Infinite-imnida.” The 7 guys greeted us and they introduced themselves one by one. There was this guy name Sunggyu. There was this Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. The guy who gave me the hanky was named L. And of course Nam Woohyun whom I didn’t really tried to look at even once. The three managers also introduced themselves.

And the meeting began and it was lead by the President’s secretary then…

“So Ms. ____ and Ms. Kim, I’ll be leaving the rest for you to discuss.” The secretary gave us our cue to go in front and discuss our plans. I went in front and started discussing the plans Hyuna and I made. I was feeling a bit awkward when I saw at the corner of my eye, Woohyun staring at me. Nevertheless, I gave a nice discussion for our plans. And Hyuna started to tell them what we will be doing today.

“So to start off, 4 of you will be working with ____-ya and the three if you would be working with me. No worries kids, you’ll have a chance to work with both of us. It’s just for the measurements. It would be easier for us to have you in two groups.”

“____-ya, you choose first. I know that you’ll be choosing those with great body structure for your clothes.” Hyuna said as if she was teasing me. I felt my cheeks heating up with what she said. But still I chose four people from the group.

“Oh… Hmm, Then I would be choosing Ho-sshi, Dong-sshi, L-sshi, and oh my… I want to choose him because of the female features but I also want choose him because of his height and I want to choose him because of his eyes.” I was thinking really hard and didn’t notice that I have said it too loud that everyone laughed and the fact that I wasn’t able to memorize their names was really embarassing.

“____-sshi, you can work with all of us! No worries.” Ho-sshi said. When suddenly,

Yeol-sshi, the tall guy said “Oh?! But ____-sshi didn’t say anything about Woohyunnie. Does that mean you don’t want to work with him?!”

Everyone laughed with what he said except for me and Woohyun so I tried to explain myself.

“I-I just forgot about him for awhile. But I-I also like…” I suddenly stopped when I looked at him and saw him staring at me. Good thing Hyuna is a good observant and she just chose Woohyun, Yeol-sshi, and Gyu-sshi. Sungjonggie was left to work with me.

The five of us went into my office to continue the work for the measurements. My mind was floating and still thinking of his stare that I didn’t noticed the door on my office.

“BOOogg!!” and I bumped into the door of my office. I bounced back and L-sshi caught me.

“Awww…. Ouch!!! That hurts!” I told myself.

“____-noona, gwenchana??!!” Sungjonggie asked me.

“Yeah, thanks L-sshi and Sungjonggie!!” I told them as I looked at the other door seeing Woohyun looking at us before entering Hyuna’s office. I immediately stood up and walked inside the office welcoming them. I asked my secretary to give us coffee or tea.

“So to start, I am ____, and as you know. Hyuna and I are the main designers of your outfit for your comeback this coming May. I would be starting by taking your measurements and based from that I would be creating your outfits. Of course, Hyuna and I would be working hand in hand for this project. So I hope we can work well with each other. For the four of you, my design would be the ones you will be wearing from casual clothes to your dorm clothes and to your performance clothes. Everything would be facilitated by me.”

“Wow, Noona, does that mean that we will be seeing you always to consult you for our clothes?” the maknae asked me.

“Hmm, I can just give you a bunch of clothes and you can try wearing them any way you want it. It doesn’t really mean you need to call me and stuff. You’ll be wearing my clothes but still you have the freedom to choose and to reject the clothes that I would be giving you.” I told them.

“Is it free?!” Dong-sshi said.

“I don’t really know. It’s what the president told us to do. You’re going to promote our clothes right?! So I think that’s the payment. I don’t really know what your managers and the president talked about so that’s far as I know.” I told them.

“So let’s start measuring?!” I continued.

“Each of you can go one by one in that room to change into t-shirts so we can have accurate measurements. Then I’ll be getting the measures afterwards. You can leave your sweaters and jackets inside the room. You can get it afterwards.” I told them.

 First-off was Ho-sshi. He was a bit awkward at first and I think it’s because I am a girl but nevertheless we were able to pull it off and I got everything I need for his outfit. The next one was the cute little maknae. He was very slim indeed so I think many girls would like to have the same body. I wanted to let him wear female clothes even though he was a guy. Dong-sshi was very manly and his measurements were great. When I was about to take L-sshi’s measurements,

Woohyun suddenly rushed inside my office and pull me out…

“W-wait… w-why?!!” I told him but he didn’t answer me.

I was trying to remove his grasp from my hand. We used the stairs and I was wearing my stilettos. I was really tired when we arrived at the rooftop… And then he let go of my hand…

He looked at me with pleading eyes… I immediately avoided it… And then,

“W-why did you come back?? Why are you here?? Why show your face to me again?? Are you here to destroy me? Are you here to make me suffer?” he told me as he was asking me a lot of questions.

“I-I didn’t come back here for you!! Stop dreaming… I have moved on… I came here for this project nothing else. Do you think I am that kind of person? Do you think I am here to make you suffer? Do you think I can destroy someone I love??… Do you think I can do that to you?? I’ve loved you… Don’t you remember??” is what I’ve wanted to say but nothing came out of my mouth.

I was too shocked with his confrontation that nothing came out of my mouth. I was too scared to say anything. I just stood there avoiding his gaze. I was afraid that if I answer him, I would let out my true feelings and end up being the loser again. I was afraid to lose him twice. In the end,

“I guess everything I said is true. You are just here to take revenge. Is that why you weren’t able to say anything nice to me awhile ago? You could have at least pretended to like something about me. You could have at least pretended… huh?! But what’s the use? That was your plan from the very start right??” he continued as I stood there.

“I didn’t plan anything. I swear. I just can’t say it. What’s wrong with my voice?” Nothing comes out. Nothing... Not a word… comes out… he must have hated me for this… my mere existence near him hurts him. I am nothing but plainly a nuisance to him.

“I am not planning anything…” I finally said it but once again he left me. This time he left without hearing anything from me. I was too scared to say what’s on my mind and as many as the questions that he asked me, I have the same questions for him. I fell down on my knees and I felt my eyes become watery. Soon, tears started to fall. Drop by drop; they fall from my eyes to the ground. And it happened again. I was left there crying. Soon,

A hanky appeared in front of me.

“I told you yesterday right? Use it when it started to fall out of your eyes. The sadness… they are falling now…” L-sshi told me as he wiped the tears out of my face.

“The sadness won’t stop falling.” I answered him.

He then said “You can use my shoulders if you want to.”

I stopped crying and looked at him and said,

“Ani, I should probably go back to work now. We should continue from where we left off. Kaja!!” I told him as I stood up and headed back to my office.

“I am feeling a lot better because of you. Gomawo L-sshi” and we headed back to the office as if nothing happened and continued our work.

 

____________

A/N: thanks for reading my work.. comments are highly appreciated!! kamsa!! ^.^