Final

Our Promise.

Jessica sighed. Today is a long day for her. She attended a showcase event of I AM Movie with all the SM artists. And one thing that causes her to complain that there is no chance for her to greet, hug, and exchanged words with her boyfriend Onew. SHINee came just thirty minutes before the event starts. They must be prepared before the event starts. So there is absolutely no chance for them to meet and talk.

After the event they were all gathered at the company for dinner and just talk about their documentary film that would soon be aired in movie theaters while speculating whether it will succeed or not.

They all were in the hall of a company that is usually used to celebrate the success achieved by SM Entertainment artists. These kinds of event are hold for strengthening cooperation among fellow artists. Jessica sat at a round table not far from the entrance along with Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung to enjoy their dinner.

Sooyoung stared at Jessica in wonder and asked her why she did not greet Onew who sat not far from them, as far as Sooyoung knows Jessica and Onew are not met for five days straight. It’s stranged her to see Jessica didn’t hug or kiss his cheek yet today. Hearing that Sunny also asked what was going on between them that make Onew’s attitude is very different tonight.

"Sica, what's really going on between you and Onew? Is your relationship is okay?" She asked quietly at Jessica while continuing to pay attention to Onew who was daydreaming at his desk.

"Nothing. Our relationship is fine; you don’t have to worry about it Sunny." Jessica said to Sunny, smiling a little tried to convince her.

"But why were you not to talk to him at all?" She asked in surprise.

Jessica just shook her head at Sunny and said that they still have plenty of time to do it later. Jessica was not sure what’ve caused Onew being so quiet, moody, and not as excited as usual. Onew usually very excited and happy if there is such an event like this. He always tried to approach Jessica while dragged Donghae, Heechul, and Ryeowook oppa with him so it does not make SNSD and SHINee managers suspect that they're dating. Jessica, of course worried about Onew, but she could only hope to be able to talk to him later.

"Kibum, you go home first. And please tell manager hyung I still have something to do." Onew said to Key, but fixed his gaze on Jessica that is quite close to him.

"Okay hyung, but don’t come home late okay!" Key told him as he threatened Onew.

"All right, thank you very much Kibum."

Jessica heard about it and understands what is actually Onew wanted to say, he is indirectly saying that he asked her to go home with him. Jessica nodded too him and whispered to Taeyeon who was sitting beside her.

"Taeng, I’ll go home with Jinki later. Can you make manager oppa didn’t suspect anything?"

"Okay, I understand. But remember Sica, be careful and don’t come home too late." Taeyeon replied softly, patting Jessica’s shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here they are, walked slowly down the street that still crowded though now it was late. In the city of Seoul, the city never deserted busy from morning till morning again. They were both silent, while continuing to walk not know how to start a conversation because they have not met and walked together like this lately. Usually they can only communicate through the phone due to differences in schedules and locations that not allowed them to meet. Since Jessica was uncomfortable she decided to break the awkward silence that surrounds them.

"Jinki, are you okay? Is there a problem?" Jessica asked, stop and staring at her boyfriend's face who so quiet tonight.

"I'm okay, you don’t need to worry." Onew stop and answer the questions without looking at her.

"Jinki, don’t lie to me. You don’t normally act like this if you with me. Tell me what’ wrong?" Jessica asked him, Onew's face was expressionless.

But suddenly Onew grabbed Jessica's wrist and pulled her sitting on a bench at the park where they are now.

"Noona, do you still love me?" Onew asked Jessica suddenly with a serious expression on his face.

Jessica was surprised to hear it from Onew, why would he suddenly ask about her feelings. Noona, he only calls her Noona when he wants to say something serious and important. And this expression, the expression which he’s rarely showed to her. What exactly Onew mean, Jessica really do not know.

"Why do you ask such a thing all of a sudden to me Jinki? Of course I love you, so what's wrong?" Jessica asked Onew stuttered and couldn’t hide her surprise.

"If you still love me, I want you to promise me something." Jinki said to Jessica as he clutched her hands.

"Promise? Promise what?" Jessica said puzzled, what's actually going on.

"Promise me you'll try not to approach or respond Jonghyun excessively when you are in front of the camera or in public." Onew said to Jessica still with the same expression as before.

"But Jinki, what do you mean? You must be joking right?" Jessica responds with a chuckle, because she knew that the handsome man with a serious expression that was sitting in front of her being jealous, jealous with his own bestfriend. But Jessica still wants to tease and make Jinki upset by asking what he mean before.

 "Noona I'm serious, stop laughing and promise me." Onew said indignantly as he shakes Jessica who was laughing at him.

"Okay. I better stop. But why should I be so? Jonghyun is my friend, tell me what's your excuse to be jealous over him?" Jessica said smiled widely at him.

"Who said I’m jealous? I just don’t want you guys involved in the scandal, it could make your career messed up, that's why." Onew replied as he took off his hands and his eyes away from Jessica's face.

"Really? Didn’t you do it because you're jealous of Jonghyun?" Jessica tease Onew, smiling coquettishly at him.

"N-no, of course not. Why should I jealous of him, you're wrong I'm not jealous noona." Onew replied, shaked his head and blushing.

"You're lying Jinki, just tell me that you're jealous because I'm too close to Jonghyun." Jessica continued to tease Onew, smiled happily.

Onew was silent even though his face was flushed like tomatoes, while Jessica just smiled and watched her boyfriend, who still denies that he was jealous. Not usually Onew got jealous when he saw Jessica with another man, instead Jessica who more often jealous when she saw Onew with another woman. For example, when SHINee attempted to kissed 2NE1's Sandara Park for their ads 'Kiss Note'. Jessica is really angry with Onew at that time. Although she knew that it's not his own desire and she should not be relieved when Onew was injured, but she is really thankful at that time because if not for injury Onew would kiss Sandara, and Jessica really does not know what she would do if it really happened.

 

"Okay, I admit it. I was jealous of Jonghyun." Onew said slowly, his face still flushed after a long silence and thought.

 

"What was that? I did not hear it. "Jessica said as she her face at Onew and keep smiling mischievously.
 

"I admit that I'm jealous because you ---Jessica Jung my girlfriend-- was too close to him ---Kim Jonghyun--are you happy to hear that noona?" Onew said to Jessica as he raised his voice.

Jessica was silent and thought as she continued to smile. Onew jealous of her, the last time he was jealous when there was a rumor says that Donghae and she had a relationship more than just sunbae and hobae. Onew was not even jealous when the scandal between her and Taecyeon appeared. It's weird, Jessica thought. She decided to ask this to Onew.

"Jinki, why are you so jealous of Jonghyun? Was not at the time the scandal between me and Taecyeon appears you were not jealous?"

Onew smiled at Jessica "That's because it's hard for me to hate Jonghyun. Do you understand what I mean noona?" Onew replied immediately as had been predicted that Jessica will asked him about it.

"I still do not understand." Jessica replied bluntly.

"Well I'll be honest with you about my feelings noona. Maybe you thought I was weird, (I also feel that I am weird) because I'm more jealous when I see you too close to Heechul hyung, Donghae hyung, Kibum-goon and Jonghyun-goon than it was when I saw you close to people like Dongwoon hyung or Taecyeon hyung." Onew said to her, smiling.

"But why?" Jessica still confused by his words.

"Super Junior hyungs and SHINee dongsaengs already I consider as my own brothers, I don’t want to be in a situation where I had to choose between you and them, because you and them important to me. While Taecyeon and Dongwoon hyungs are outsiders so it is not difficult for me to hate them. And I think it took you long to fall in love with them, after all, Jonghyun also have a crush on you noona. I'm just afraid of losing you two." Onew answered, wiping tears from his cheeks, he cried just because the thought of it.

"Jinki I-" Jessica words cut by Onew.

"Noona, I want you promise me about it. And there's one more thing I want to tell you, if you're really does not love me anymore just tell the truth to me noona. It may be difficult for me to accept it, but I'd be happier if I didn’t have to hate you. I don’t want to remember you as an evil ex-girlfriend of mine because you're having an affair with another man. Can you promise me that noona?" Onew said as he grabbed Jessica's hand then clutched his face and stared at her intently.

Jessica was silent. Onew is really serious about this, she should be more careful when she was near Jonghyun because she doesn’t want to hurt Onew’s feeling. Yes, Jessica believes that man is in her heart now is Onew. Jessica took a deep breath and looked at Onew, smiling sincerely and said,"Okay Jinki, I promise you."

"Thank you so much noona, thanks you're already want to understand my feelings." Onew said, hugging Jessica very tightly and kissed the top of her head.

Jessica could only smile in Onew’s arms. They both hugged each other for a long time. It is difficult for them to dating long distance. Onew now will busy, back and forth to Korea and Japan to perform their Japan Arena Tour. While Jessica was busy in Korea with very tight schedules.

"Noona, we better go home now, Taeyeon will kill me if she knows that you're still not in your room." Onew said to Jessica and smiling, the sweetest smile ever.

"Okay."

They walked home together while hold each other hands tightly along the way.
--------------------------------------------------------

"We've arrived." Onew said to Jessica when they already in front of SNSD’s dormitory. Onew releasing Jessica's hand and kissed her cheek. When he was about to turn around and walk toward the elevator Jessica grabs his wrist so Onew faced her, Jessica tiptoed her feet and kissed Onew’s lips passionately, only God knows how long they were kissing. Their kiss interrupted when the door beside them open and stood there Im Yoona and Seo Juhyun their mouth open widely, surprised to see the scene they had just seen.

"Hi Juhyun, Yoona." Onew greeted them both awkwardly with red face, embarrassed.

"H-Hi Oppa." They said to Onew, smiling.

"Sooyeon, I'm going home now, I'll call you later okay. See you all." With a fleeting smile Onew bid them goodbye.

Jessica nodded her head and waved goodbye to him.

Yoona and Seohyun are just silently stared at Jessica who still flushed with embarrassment. When she realized that she was being watched by them Jessica asked them with angry tone.

"What? What do you see huh?"

They both burst out laughing to see Jessica angry. Jessica came into their house and found all the members of SNSD are still awake and watch a DVD Movie that seems to have just bought by Tiffany. They were all surprised to see Yoona and Seohyun laugh uncontrollably. Sooyoung who are curious ask them immediately.

"What happened? Why are you two laughing?"

"Uh-uh. Sica unnie----" Yoona's voice muffled because Jessica covered with her hand. But Jessica forgot there is Seohyun behind her.

Jessica looked at Seohyun pleading her not to tell them, but the honest maknae being ignorant on Jessica wanted to. So with a smile on her face she said innocently, Jessica who gave up dropped her hands from Yoona’s mouth.

"We both had seen Sica unnie and Jinki oppa kissing in front of the door. Actually Jessica unnie kiss Jinki oppa first. They are both so sweet right?"

Their reaction was predictable by Jessica. They all looked at her with smiles on their faces. After seeing Jessica's face flushed they started teasing the Ice Princess who usually daydreaming.

“Our Sica is blushed.” Sooyoung said.

"Ah, young love." Sunny said, giggling softly.

"Sica, now you're grown up do you?" Hyoyeon also .

"Our Ice Princess had melted." Tiffany said as she nudged Jessica who standing next to her.

"Okay it's up to you guys, I'm going to my room now. Good night all." Jessica said as she went toward her room. She is a bit upset when they all . What is wrong if she kissed her boyfriend. She sat on her bed daydreaming thinking about what just happened when her phone rang.

Geudaewah hamkkeramyeonyo

Neomuna haengbokhankeolyo

Boinayo naye ma-eumi

Together 365 mae-il

Geudae-man bomyeon naneun eocheol jul molla

Neomuna ti-ga na-ge utke dwaeh

Eotteo-khaeyo na

Geudae eobshin mossara My lovely J

Appeared in Jessica’s phone screen 'My Lovely Dubu'. She immediately answered the call. "Yeoboseyo." Jessica's tone was revealed that something wrong, as people who have known her for a long time Jinki certainly knew that her was upset.

"Sooyeon, what's wrong with your tone? Has anyone upset you?" he asked cautiously.

"It's nothing." She replied still with the same tone.

"Don’t lie to me Sooyeon." Jinki warned her.

“I didn’t lie to you. No one bothers me." Jessica responded by changing her tone a bit more cheerful than before.

"Well then, I'll hang up now."

“What? Why?” Jessica asked puzzled.

“I think there’s no reason talking too long if you lie to me, and you wouldn’t tell me anything about your problems.” Jinki said casually as he yawned, it’s already 2 AM now.

"Okay, I'll tell you the truth. Do you remember what happened before you go home?" Jessica said shyly, remembering the incident infront of the door.

“Yeah, what’s wrong? Did Yoona tell them all what she'd seen?” Jinki said as he shifted his position on the bed, for some reason he was so nervous right now.

“No, she didn’t. It’s Seohyun. You know very well how they all, they tease me like a kid. Especially Sooyoung, you know they'll continue to tease me from now on." Jessica said, annoyed, looking at the door of her room, afraid that Sooyoung or others heard her conversation with Jinki.

“So you're regret that you've kissed me tonight?” Jinki asked her.

"That's not what I mean. I just... ” Jessica explained, but what she wanted to said was cut by Jinki.

"Then you don’t have to think about it, they're all just jealous of you because they still didn’t have a boyfriend for them. So forget everything and sleep well. If you're still worried about Sooyoung I would warn her later, she will not bother you anymore about this. Trust me okay?” Jinki said softly to her.

“Okay then, I won’t worry about it anymore. Let’s sleep now I already tired.” She said as she yawns.

“Wait a minute; I forgot to tell you that tomorrow I will leave for Japan. You know we still have busy schedules this month. I'm sorry Ican’t ask you out often.”  Said Jinki feel guilty because he did not have much time for her.

“Why are you apologizing silly.” She said with a giggle. “It's not your fault; but I'm asking you to not forget to call me every day, okay?” She adds with a smile on her face.

“Thank you for willing to understand my situation. Good night and sleep well princess, I love you." Jinki said smiling as he thought of Jessica.

“I love you too.” Jessica replied Jinki’s last three words as she smiling shyly. She hung up and then covered her body with a blanket and closed her eyes; fell asleep with a big smile on her face.

 

FIN

 

A/N:

You know I have completed this story a long time ago, but I have not had time to update it because the internet connection in my house was an error. So I just had time to update it now, I think this ending is not too good but I still update it since I don’t have any ideas to make it better. So enjoy it and don’t forget to give your comments on this story. Thank you.

NB: Did you know that Onew have a twitter account? Do you think it was his original account? I really hope it's his real twitter account so I can know what he was doing. Kekeke...