"I Just Wanna Tell You".. -Janey ... "I'm Sorry" - Daehyun

I Just Wanna Tell You

A day before GP Basic was going to make their comeback stage in M!Countdown. They were rehearsing all day for their comeback. Everyone was busy, the members, the stylists, their manager. They were dancing and singing their comeback song; "Edge Ta" for the 13th time of the day. And are about to have their second break. "Shin-il oppa, can we have a break now? We can barely breathe now." Zion complained as she sat down on the floor. "okay, 30 minutes, make sure you do your best for tomorrow" their manager answered. "NAE!" the GP Basic members answered as they all went to the locker room to change their clothes.

"Amet-ah, who are the artists that will perform during tomorrow in M!Countdown?" Leah asked. "all I know is; F.Cuz, B.A.P, TaeTiSeo, and U-Kiss." Amet answered. "bwoh? jinjjayo? B.A.P will perform tomorrow??" Janey asked exitedly. "nae, wae?" Mui and Amet said in unison. "omo! I'm so excited to see B.A.P oppas again!" Janey said excitedly. "you just want to see Daehyun oppa" Trinity blurted out. "aniya! I meant all of them" Janey denied. "just admit it Janey!" Leah laughed. "aish... is it too obvious?" Janey asked. "nae it is!" Leah answered. "so you better tell him before he finds out for himself!" Zion said with encouragement. "but unnie.." before Janey could answer Trinity said; "Janey-ah, it'll be easier if you tell him than let him find out about it on his own".

After that conversation the girls went in the individual showers to freshen up. "Janey, you can't tell him! you'll only get embarassed!" Janey said to herself. "Janey! you can't do this, you're 5 years younger than him and probably 1 or 2 feet shorter than him. I can't, I couldn't!" she said to herself. Tears ran down her cheeks as she continued to think about it. After taking a shower she got dressed and went out, when she looked around she saw the shower room was empty. "did I take too long in there?" She asked herself. 

Janey headed back to the practice room. "oh, Janey-ah! what took you so long?" Zion asked the maknae. "I just took the spare time to think about some... stuff. That's all" Janey answered nervously. "let me guess, it's Daehyun oppa, isn't it?" Mui asked. Janey didn't answer, instead she just gave an innocent pout. They resumed practicing for 5 hours until 7:00 pm. 

The next day... "unnie! wake up! hurry! today's the day! com'on!" Janey shook Trinity's bed and tried to wake her up. "unnie!! wake up!!" Janey yelled. "Janey-ah, don't be too over-excited. Plus it's 6:30 am, isn't it to early? the show starts in 2 hours. Janey, let me sleep some more." Trinity said as she took a pillow to cover her eyes. "aish, arasseo unnie" Janey answered as she ran out of the room to wake up her other unnies. Leah woke up earlier, she's even preparing breakfast already. "Janey-ah! excited for our comeback or excited to see Daehyun oppa?" Leah joked. "aniya, I'm just excited for our comeback and to meet our new stylists!" Janey said excitedly. "they're not new, they were our old stylists, remember?" Leah reminded Janey. "bwoh?" Janey answered. "remember Alice Avenue? the salon we hired for our debut?" Leah poked Janey. "oh, "Game"!" Janey remembered. "good that remember! now, go wake the others up!" Leah said as she prepared the table. "nae unnie!" Janey nodded.

After the GP Basic members got prepared and headed straight to their van, off to Alice Avenue. A group of cameramen followed them. "MCD followed us here!" Zion yelled, laughing. "yes we did!" the PD chukkled. "so any words to say for the performance today?" the PD asked. "uhm, just wait for our performance, we don't want any hints yet!" Trinity said jokingly. "okay, but any messages for your fans, and tell them about your comeback?" the PD asked. "please do watchout for our comeback, it's gonna be new, and has this scifi like style! It's a whole you sound and style, please do show us your love and support. Kamsahamnida!" Leah answered. After getting prepared they headed to the M!Countdown studio 25 minutes before their comeback.

When they reached the studio they caught up with B.A.P who are minutes away from their comeback stage.  Zelo was playing with his PSP, Yongguk and Himchan fooling around, Daehyun sleeping, Youngjae poking Daehyun's cheek, Jongup monitoring the performance of the performing artist.  Janey came rushing to their dressing room. "oppa!" Janey yelled from outside the room. "wait, Seungmee" Jongup said as he rushed to the door. When Jongup opened the door, he was greeted by Janey with a smile. "Oppa, can I speak to Daehyun oppa?" Janey asked. "nae, of course Seungmee, he's over there" Jonggup pointed to Daehyun. "Oppa!" Janey ran towards Daehyun. Daehyun woke up upon hearing Janeys voice and got up."Janey-ah, what are you doing here?" Daehyun asked. "oppa, I want to tell you something" Janey answered. "When Daehyun was about to speak, Youngjae stood up preparing himself for their comeback and said; "we're next!". "Janey-ah, let's talk later, nae?" Daehyun smiled at Janey. "arasseo oppa... goodluck!" Janey replied, putting a dull look on her face.

Janey went back to their dressing room to monitor B.A.P's performance. "so, Janey-ah, did you tell him?" Amet asked. Janey didn't answer, but just simply shook her head. "wae?" Trinity asked. "when I was about to tell oppa, they were getting ready for their performance." Janey answered with a sigh. "aigoo, don't worry, let's wait for them to finish, nae?" Zion tried to cheer up the maknae. "nae" Janey nodded. They watched B.A.P's performance and waited for their turn to perform. After B.A.P has finished their performance they quickly went outside to greet them. "annyeong haseyo! chukkae for your succesful comeback B.A.P oppas!" GP Basic greeted B.A.P . "kamsahamnida sunbaenims!" B.A.P bowed. GP Basic chukkled upon hearing B.A.P call them "sunbaes". "we're not sunbaes!" GP Basic chukkled. "nae you are!" B.A.P insisted. "aish, but you're still our oppas!" Leah laughed.  "Janey-ah, what was that you want to tell me?" Daehyun reminded Janey. "uhm oppa, can I tell you this privately?" Janey asked for privacy. "nae, sure, what do you want to talk about, anyway?" Daehyun asked. "oppa, I ...." before Janey could finish, Zelo pulled Daehyun and reminded him about their peformance and interview. Before B.A.P left, Daehyun told Janey; "I'm sorry saengie, I promise we can talk privately tomorrow, without interuptions. Okay? Goodluck on your performance!" afterwards he kissed Janey on the forehead and bid goodbye.

GP Basic went to the stage to perform. It wasn't going smoothly as they expected. Janey was making mistakes. She couldn't take her mind off Daehyun. Everytime she makes a mistake she felt something terrible will be happening. She couldn't stop now, she needs to continue. After performing Janey apologized to the viewers about her mistakes. Afterwards they went in their van to return back to their dorm at the same time rest. "jeongmal mianhaeyo unnie" Janey apologized. The girls hugged their maknae as a sign of forgiveness and asked her the reason why she was acting that way. "I think there's something wrong happening. "bwoh? what do you mean?" Amet asked. "we need to check on B.A.P .." Janey answered. They were sent to their dorm. Janey couldn't stop worrying. "don't worry, nae? Surely their fine." Trinity asured Janey. "arasseo" Janey nodded.

On the other hand, B.A.P was still in their van; on their way to their venue. "manager-nim, are we there yet?" Zelo asked. "aniya, just wait" their manager answered. "let's just hear Himchan imitate Zelo" Daehyun chukkled. "yah! I'm as good as Zelo!" Himchan pouted. "yah! don't be too noisy in here, the driver might lose focus" their manager reminded them. "aish nae hyung" the B.A.P members answered. After a few minutes B.A.P is still in their van. "yah! paboya! B.A.P is turning late, hurry up!" the manager yelled at the driver. The driver got surprised and tried to speed up, after knowing the path wasn't straight he tried to stop it, but nothing worked! With one wrong turn they ended up falling down an uncoverred cliff. After 7 minutes Yongguk tried to get up. Seeing his fellow members hit badly. Cautious movements were made by the rest of the members. "you guys alright?" Yongguk asked. "nae" Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae, and Jongup answered. By just hearing 4 members, it was strange. "Daehyun-ah" Himchan went closer to Daehyun. "he's out cold" Himchan announced. Zelo checked the manager and driver and saw them alright. "I'll call for help" Youngjae stood up. "Youngjae, there's no signal" Jongup reminded him. "I'll go out for help then" Youngjae continued. "arasseo, be careful, it's stiff" Jongup cautioned him. "alright, Zelo go with me" Youngjae said as he tugged on Zelo's arm. "hyung, I'm not good in climbing" Zelo stubbornly answered. "I'll do it myself" Yongguk stood up. Afterwards before Yongguk even got out of the van they began hearing sirens. "somebody must have found us" Himchan said relieved as he continued to watch over Daehyun. Firemen and nurses were there to get the to safety. 

After being rescued .They were brought to the hospital. The rest of the members were resting, while Daehyun was in the ICU. Minutes has passed and only on his mind was his promise to Janey. That was the only thing on his mind that time, and nothing else. Every second, minute... and until his last breath. "7: 33 pm" the doctor announced. Outside the ICU the B.A.P members and manager were waiting. "we better tell GP Basic about this" Zelo spoke up. "why" Himchan asked. " 'cause they're our sister group, and other than Secret noonas, they're our closest group." Zelo answered. "Zelo, you do know Janey can't know about this, she can't take it" Jongup reminded Zelo. "okay, I'll call Amet" Zelo answered as he took out is phone and dialed Amet's number. But as he was about to call, his phone rang. "yoboseyo?" Zelo answered. "where are you?" Amet asked. "we're at the hospital.." Zelo answered. "bwoh? waeyo?!" Amet asked. "we got into an accident and.. Daehyun hyung is...." before Zelo could finish talking the doctor went outside to tell them. "I'm sorry, but Mr. Jung Daehyun is dead." the doctor saddly announced. Amet heard the doctor. "Daehyun oppa is dead?" Amer began sobbing. Janey heard Amet. "eonnie, who's dead?" Janey asked. "Zelo... tell Janey.." Amet handed the phone to Janey. "oppa, who's dead?" Janey asked, worried. "mianhae Janey... but Daehyun hyung died... in an accident." Zelo answered. "aniya! that's not true!" Janey yelled in denial as tears rolled down her cheeks. "oppa, you're just kidding, right?" Janey asked. She couldn't accept the fact that Daehyun died. "jeongmal mianhaeyo saeng, Daehyun is gone..." Zelo said as he began crying as well.  "oppa, it's not true!" Janey shook her head and continued to cry. Zelo handed the phone to Himchan. "Janey-ah, it's me Himchan oppa, I'm really sorry but he's gone now.. he died." Himchan tried to convince her but nothing worked. Janey threw the phone to the sofa and walked out. "we'll be right there" Amet said as she hung up. 

GP Basic hurriedly went to the hospital. Janey came in rushing towards B.A.P . Until now she was crying, not accepting the fact about Daehyun's death. Himchan who was her second closest oppa continued to convince her at the same time get her mind off it. "Janey-ah, I know it's hard but.. he's gone." Himchan calmy said as tears formed in his eyes. "he's not dead!" Janey yelled as she continued to sob. Janey headed to the ICU to see Daehyun. She saw Daehyun dead. She never believed what B.A.P said, but... it was true. She couldn't hold back the tears as she went nearer. "oppa... saranghae" Janey whispered. "oppa, I've tried telling you this, but I just couldn't talk to you privately. Now we're alone.. oppa, I loved you from the start."  The whole night was full of tears but acceptance. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 a/n: I'm crying right now, I still remember my oppa, until now. I couldn't move one. 

YOU MAY NOW KILL ME ㅠㅠ

So, how was it?