Dinner With The Jerks

Since The First Time I Laid My Eyes On You

“H-Huh? What is he talking about?”, Luhan suddenly asked Sehun and get off from Sehun’s arms. “Nothing, just ignore him. He just got up from sleep, as you can see”, Sehun said to Luhan. He looks fine outside but in the inside, he’s trembling hard. He was afraid that Luhan got upset and mad at him. Well, if that happen, he’ll have no chance of talking and hugging and do much more things with Luhan anymore. you, Jongin. That’s what he’s mind been saying when he heard Kai said such stuffs in front of Luhan. Then, off they go to the ‘eating space’ to have their dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the first people who get to the table. They were hungry. Obviously. It’s almost 9 and they haven’t had their dinner yet. “Come on, Luhan”, Sehun invite him to eat with the rest at the table. “Yeah, let’s go”, he said cutely. Luhan tugged on Sehun’s shirt when they were walking towards the kitchen. They took a sit next to each other, facing their opposite direction, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Suho sat at the end of the table like he’s the father of all of them.

“Yah Jongin-ssi, what did you say just now? You do know Sehun didn’t like it”, Kyungsoo hissed at Kai after Hunhan and Baekyeol went to the table. “What Kyungsoo? Drop off the ‘-ssi’ thingy. It’s bothering me. I’m teasing them, obviously”, Kai said as he rubbed Kyungsoo’s cheek. Kyungsoo blushed at that time and Kai went nearer to his face and whispered “I’ll tell you everything later, baby”. Spine grows all over Kyungsoo’s body upon hearing Kai called him ‘baby’ .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah! Come on! We’re waiting for you guys here! Hungry~~~”, Chanyeol shouted at Kaisoo. Then they rushed to the kitchen and sat opposite to each other. Kai was sitting beside Luhan and Kyungsoo was sitting beside Chanyeol. They ate the foods that Suho, Sehun and Kyungsoo made. “This is so good! Nyam!”, Baekhyun told Kyungsoo cutely with his eyes smile, praising him at the same time. “Hey, I lend a hand too, you know”, Suho suddenly said to Baekhyun. “Hehe you’re good at cooking! It’s so good!”, Baekhyun praised Suho too. When he turned to his right side, he saw a pouting Chanyeol, looking down on his food, playing with it. “Here you go, Channie”, Baekhyun said as he put on a roll egg on Chanyeol’s plate. Chanyeol looked up and stared into Baekhyun’s eyes. “Smile a bit, Channie”, Baekhyun said as he pinched Chanyeol’s cheek.

“Eww, you guys are so cheesy”, Kai said as he puts on his disgusted face on. “Shut the hell up Kim Jongin and eat your food”, Kyungsoo said as he slapped Kai’s neck. Kai nodded and ate as what Kyungsoo told him just now. Luhan laughed at Kaisoo’s act of each other. Sehun saw it and he pouted. He felt like Luhan didn’t pay any attention to him. Then Luhan turned to his right, “Sehun? Are you okay?”, he asked. “Luhan-ah, Sehun's sulking”, Suho said as he hold both of his chopsticks and pointed it towards Sehun. Sehun was giving a you-are-so-dead glare to Suho. Suho just shrugged and continues eating. “D-did I do anything wrong?”, Luhan asked as he puts his hand on Sehun’s thigh under the table. Sehun was startled and he immediately straightened his back and answered Luhan. “No, you’re not. Come on, let’s eat”, he said while sweat dripping on his head. Then, they had their dinner peacefully with no naughty Kai, no Kyungsoo’s babbling,  no childish and cheesy Baekyeol and no Suho’s ‘fatherness’ act.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating, Luhan and Suho helped Kyungsoo washed the dishes and cleaned the table. Suddenly, while Luhan was drying the plates, Kai came from behind and whispered, “You should go ask Sehun about the bet, ya know what I mean”. Luhan was startled and he broke the plate that he was holding. Kyungsoo saw them and he rinses the water in the sink angrily. He went back to Suho’s place, stomping his feet hard and left all of them. Kai was dumbfounded but he still gave out a smirk upon seeing Sehun came running over them with a worried expression.

“Luhan! Are you okay? Are your fingers fine?”, Sehun asked worriedly. “Y-yeah just a small scratch. I’m fine”, he answered. “Come here”, off they go to Sehun’s bedroom upstairs.

“Humm, so I guess it’s just me. I’m gonna enjoy this”, Suho said slowly to himself while washing the plates.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were watching tv while Kai got out running to Suho’s house, trying to talk to Kyungsoo and Hunhan were in Sehun’s bedroom, with Sehun curing Luhan’s scratch on the index finger.

“Aww, poor Suho. Let’s help him, Channie”, Baekhyun said to Chanyeol after seeing Suho washing the plates all by himself. “No, you go help him”, Chanyeol said without looking at Baekhyun. “Aww, Channie..pweashh..”, Baekhyun pleaded cutely. “Fine, let’s go”, Chanyeol surrendered and stood up immediately. They went to the kitchen and helped Suho dried and washing the plates.

“Ergh Suho hyung, this is all because of you. I’m enjoying my moment with him. Why do you have to ruin it?”, Chanyeol hissed at Suho quietly. “Ya know, your friend here, Baekhyun, is just too nice. What can I do?”, Suho said while raising one of his eyebrows. Chanyeol shooked his head and rolled his eyes. They continued cleaning, drying and washing the plates until it finished. Then, Chanyeol took Baekhyun to his room to have some privacy, leaving Suho alone, again. Suho sighed. Right now, he only needs him. Only him. Here with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Se-sehun, d-don’t put too much iodine. I-I hate it”, Luhan said while wincing in pain. “Shut the hell up, Luhan”, Sehun said as he grabbed Luhan’s wrist and brought it nearer to his face. After putting the plaster and stuffs, Sehun stood up and went to keep the first aid-kit back downstairs. He then saw Suho spacing out on the couch in front of the tv. He ignored him and went back upstairs. He went inside his room and saw Luhan still sitting on the same place when he left just now. “Luhan, do you need anything else?”, he asked Luhan while taking a seat on his bed, in front of Luhan, who is sitting on a chair beside Sehun’s bed. They are facing each other right now.

“S-Sehun?”

“Yeah”

“Wh-what is Kai talking about?”

“What?”

“Th-the b-b-bet”

Sehun was shocked when he heard Luhan asked him about the bet. At the same time, he also can’t handle the cute Luhan who can’t stop stuttering. He hates to see Luhan stuttered, he can’t controls himself when Luhan did that.

“No, it’s nothing. Luhan, stop stuttering will you?”, Sehun said to Luhan without looking at his face. He looked everywhere but not at Luhan’s face.

“R-really? I-I just can’t. Wh-When I’m with y-you, I can’t s-stop stutter-terring”,

Sehun looked at Luhan and cupped Luhan’s cheek using both of his warm palms.

“Sehun?”

“Yeah”

“Why did you kiss me in the car just now?”, Luhan asked Sehun shyly while looking down at his hands, with Sehun’s palms on his cheeks.