We are leaving Korea?

Pretty boy, fall in love!

 

Ren's POV

 
I hurriedly packed my things together so it could last for 2 days. Why? Because yesterday as I went home Minhyun called me and told me to pack the things I need to go somewhere for 2 days. I was shocked as I heard that. I thought that he only wanted to go on a date with me but I didn't know that he wanted to spend 2 days with me. Because I couldn't say anything against it I had to do what he wanted me to.
 
However, I checked on my things one last time and told my mom goodbye before I went into the car where Minhyun was. As I got into the car, where minhyun waited for me, Minhyun greeted me and smiled at me. I sat at the back with Minhyun next to me and a driver drove us to somewhere. Minhyun didn't want to tell me where we were going to. He said that it should be a surprise.
 
The car started to drive and I looked out of the window. After a long silence Minhyun reached out his hand to me and pulled my chin to him. Our foreheads touched and he smiled to me.
 
"Wha-what are you doing?", I asked and looked away embarrassed which wasn't possible because I couldn't avoid his gaze.
 
"You're so beautiful, Ren.", he told me and let go of my chin to caress my now red cheek. I didn't know why but my heart was beating like crazy.
 
I pushed him away and tried to avoid him the whole car trip.
I looked out of the window again and didn't notice that I fell asleep. As I woke up I realized that I laid on Minhyun's lap and I immediatly sat up again and fixed myself.
 
"Why are you blushing? I only tried to help you, my sleeping beauty. It didn't look comfortable as you leaned at the window so I decided to let you lay on my lap, my love!", he giggled and smiled widely as I blushed harder.
 
"..Thank you...", I thanke him for some weird reasons. What's wrong with me? I didn't fall in love, did I? No, it can't be possible. Love didn't exist for me anymore.... I just want Taemin to be happy!
 
We arrived at an airplane which really confused me. Some weird people in uniforms opened the door for me and I thanked them politely. Minhyun came to me and suddenly grabbed my hand.
 
"Come this way! We are going to fly with my private plane so no one can disturb us!", he told me and still didn't let go of my hand.
 
"Wait, we are going to leave Korea? 
What about my luggage?", I asked.
 
"My servants already did everythig for us so don't worry! We are leaving Korea for only 2 days! Don't worry, it's gonna be fun!", he cheered and pulled me into the big aircraft. Now I understood everything. But it was my first time leaving Korea. I was a little bit excited but I hated airplanes. They were so big and scary and I was afraid of plane accidents.
 
"You don't have to be afraid! I'm here with you, arasseo?", he smiled at me again which made me feel at ease.
 
As we arrived in our seats I looked at every single detail. Because everything was new to me I didn't know what I should do. I was still afraid of planes and I nervously looked out of the window which was next to me. I watched the people bring our luggage into the big plane. Suddenly Minhyun grabbed my shoulder and I turned to him and he put a lollypop into my mouth.
 
"Minhyun! What are you doing?", I asked him after I took the lollipop out and looked at it. He gave me a strawberry lollipop. It reminded me of my ex-boyfriend who once also gave me a strawberry lollipop on our date. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Minhyun looked at me for while before he kissed a tear away from my cheek. I widened my swollen eyes and looked at him. Hee wped the other tears away and hugged me.
 
"What's wrong? Tell me..", he whispered into my ear, "Tell me everything that bothers you. Let me your boyfriend..."
 
He didn't let me go and patted my back everytime I sniffed. After I calmed down I lightly pushed him away and rubbed my eyes.
 
"I-it's nothing... thanks for you lollipop...", I mumbled and turned back to the window. After a while the plane started to move and someone showed us some things we needed to know on an airplane.
 

Athor's Note:

 
I'm now in Las Vegas! Is there anyone who is there too?
However, I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time but there isn't any internet connection in canyons and valleys and in such places!
School is starting soon, which means that I don't have time for updating! But I'll g my best, so don't worry!
 
Kitty :3