Why is this happening to me!?

Pretty boy, fall in love!

Ren's POV

Minhyun went to Ren's direction and sat beside him. He gave him a smile which makes Ren's heart flutter but it only pisses him off even more. Ren rolled his eyes which made Minhyun chuckle a bit because he thought that it was cute. Ren blushed and looked at the teacher as she started the lesson.

He's annoying but I can't help blushing like hell whenever he smiles at me. I wonder why I'm always like that. I already decided to not fall in love anymore! But I really have to admit that he's handsome...

 

No one's POV

The whole lesson Taemin didn't really paid attention to the teacher because he was too busy watching Minho playing football. He sighed and held his chin with his palm, still looking outside the window. Taemin watched him passing the ball to other players and how he was happy about everytime he shooted a goal. Taemin sighed again. He though about how nice it would be if one day he would be  able to be held by Minho. His thoughts were interrupted by Ren who sat beside him.

"What's wrong?", Ren whispered quietly to Taemin with a worried expression. Taemin only answered with a sad smile. Ren patted his shoulder and and smiled back.

"Mr Choi and Mr Lee! You both will be punished after lesson for not paying attention to class!", the teacher suddenly said angrily and continued the lesson.

Ren and Taemin shortly looked at each other and then back to the board.

"Such a beast", Ren whispered to himself. Minhyun, who heard Ren, chuckled quietly. Ren tried to ignore Minhyun. "Idiot...", Ren thought with a blushing face.

 

After the lesson

No one's POV

Taemin and Ren stayed in class and had to talk to the teacher and apologized to her about what happened earlier.

"I hope this won't happen anymore! You both have to clean the windows! After that you can go to your next period.", with that the teacher left them alone.

Suddenly Minhyun ,who stood outside, came in. "Can I help you?", he smirked.

"No. Go away!", Ren said heartlessly. "Aww, don't be so mean to the new one!", Taemin said with his charming smile, "I'm Taemin and this is my friend, Ren! It would be nice if you could help us!"

"Sure, why not!", Minhyun said and grabbed a cleaning spray and a cloth to clean the windows. Ren and Taemin did the same. A Taemin looked out of the window, he saw Minho who was still practicing alone. Taemin's heartbeat became a little bit faster. Ren and Minhyun noticed this but only Ren knew what was wrong with Taemin.

"Oh, that's my brother!"; Minhyun said while looking out of the window.

"Ah, is that so?", Taemin smiled awkwardly and Ren felt a little bit bad because he couldn't do anything to help Taemin.

"Taemin, why don't you go to next lesson already? We also can handle this alone", Ren said and gave Taemin a smile.

"Really? Thanks Ren and Minhyun!", Taemin said and left. Ren sighed and waited until he couldn't see Taemin anymore and then turned to Minhyun.

"Minhyun-seonbae-", Ren started but was cutted by Minhyun. "You don't have to be polite! Just call me Minhyun", Minhyun said. "...Minhyun..could you please do me a favor?", Ren asked, "Please don't let Taemin or Minho know about it!". Minhyun nodded curiously. "You know, Taemin really likes Minho but he doesn't have the courage to tell him.. so, could you help me to get Minho to like Taemin back?", Ren aksed nervously.

Minhyun only smirked mishievously which didn't make Ren feel at ease at all. "And what would you give me?", he asked. Ren raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, what do you want? Money? But I don't have that much though...",Ren said a little embarassed. "No, I have plenty of money. My father owns a big company...", Minhyun said proudly. "Ugh...", Ren thought.

"What about a date with you?", Minhyun asked, now with a big evil smile plastered on his handsome face.

 

To be continued~

 

Author's Note

Well there's not much to say...

But I accidently made Minhyun somehow... devilish? I didn't want to!

Maybe at first he seems like that but after a while he'll be really sweet!

Ahh, I said too much..

And thanks to my new subbies! I'm soooooo happy!!

I'll continue, don't worry!

--------------Will Minhyun be able to glue the pieces of Ren's heart together again? Maybe with the Minhyun glue stick or so....------

Wait, what? O.o      Uhm.....u know what I mean, right?

Kitty :3