Broken hearts can have fun too!

Pretty boy, fall in love!

In Ren's room

"Ren, you have to eat something! You look horrible! Forget about him!", Taemin tried to comfort him.

"Let's go to a park or to the cinema! You can't just lie in your bed crying the whole day! It's going to be just fine!", Taemin encouraged Ren.

"B-but 'hics' he I thought 'hics' he was the right 'hics' one for me...", Ren tried to answer.

"Come on, let's have fun! Just don't fall in love that easily anymore! Cheer up! Put on your clothes, brush your teeth! We're going to have fun now!", Taemin finally said, pulling his friend out of his bed.

 

15 minutes later...

 

"What took you so long? Let's go!", Taemin cheered happily. "Don't wanna...", Ren groaned tiredly. His eyes were still red and puffy from crying. After all it was his 5th boyfriend who broke up with him this month.

 

In the train

"Come on, cheer up! We're gonna eat cotton candy and drink banana milk! It's gonna be fun~", Taemin said and pulled Ren out of the train as they arrived.

 

Amusement Park

They went to the amusement park. After thinking about cotton candy, Ren wasn't that moody anymore. In fact, he was really excited. He loved parks (Author: I don't know if he likes it! :/ ). Ren was having fun with Taemin, his best friend. Taemin always helped Ren if he had problems and Ren did that too.

After eating cotton candies and drinking lots of banana milk and riding on different things, they went to the ferris wheel. It was already afternoon and they could see the beautiful sunset in the sky.

"You know what, Taemin?", Ren started.

"What is it?", Taemin asked.

"I think I should stop searching for somebody to love me so we can do fun things together again...", Ren continued, both staring at the sunset, watching the sun disappear.

Taemin giggled. "You can't just decide to not fall in love! Love is something magical. ", Taemin answered calmly with an angelic smile.

"Hmm..."

 

Author Note:

Annyeong~

This is my 2nd fanfic. I hope you can understand my writing.

If not, just ask me!^^

Pls comment! It would be nice...

Kitty :3