Chapter 2

This Undeniable Feeling

Sunggyu's attitude changed from depressed and angry to happy and smiling ever since his father told them that they're moving. In his room, Sunggyu was happily stuffing clothes, books and other items into one of his suit cases. "No more stupid s~ No more annoying teachers~ My life is taking a turn for the better." he mumbled to himself, smiling widely. "Hopefully this school will be a lot better than the others have been.." he thought, hope burning in his eyes. Sighing, he flopped onto his bed and laid back. *What if it's not? What if they are just the same as the kids here?* he worried.

His mother knocked on the door and walked in. She looked at him in disappointment before speaking. "You seem so happy to move. Why?" she questioned. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at her. "You know what happened at school. It always happens. Don't you think I'd be happy that I'm getting away from this hell?" he asked. "Aren't you suppose to be happy that your son's happy?" venom lining his tone. His mother stepped back and held up her hands in defense. "Araso, I understand. Yes, I'm glad that you're actually happy for once. I'm also disappointed that you got into another fight." she said. Sunggyu chuckled and nodded slowly. "You should of seen Jisu's face when my fist smashed his nose." he chuckled. His mother rolled her eyes before walking out the door. "The moving truck will be here tomorrow morning, be done packing by then!" she called behind her.

Sunggyu smiled and pumped his fist. "Araso!" he called, shutting his door. Closing it, he leaned against it and smiled widely up towards the ceiling. *Thank you, God.*

----

The next morning, his family's moving van arrived a little later than planned. Rushing him into the empty house, his mother threw his uniform into his hands. "Hurry, Sunggyu-ah! You're late for your first day of school! Change, hurry, hurry!" she rushed him. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and scanned the new house as he looked around for a bathroom. "Whoa.." he exclaimed in awe at the new house. "I like it." he nodded in approval.

Dressing in his new white and red uniform, he walked out and adjusted his collar while cheeking himself in the mirror. "Araso, I'm leaving!" he called as he grabbed his backpack out of the back seat of the car. His parents were to busy discussing with the movers to hear him. Sunggyu sighed and shrugged as he flung his backpack over his shoulder, walking in the direction he thought his school was in.

He had been right after all. As he got closer to a large building, he noticed students running up the steps and into the building wearing the same uniform as himself. He smirked as he walked into the doors. At the sight of him, girls gasped and giggled. "Annyeonghaseyo!" girls called from all around him. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow and flashed them a fake smile. They swooned and giggled even more. Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he turned away. *Watch, they like me now but soon they'll be just the same as my other school.* he scowled.

He stopped and looked around, realizing he didn't know where to go. *The office, you pabo. You need your schedule.* He sighed and shook his head. Going up to a random person in the hallway, he tapped their shoulder. A short girl with long wavy hair smiled at him. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo." she bowed before flashing him a smile. He smiled back, his smile fake. "Annyeong. Can you show me where the office is?" he asked. She smiled wider and nodded. "Sure! Follow me." she waved him after her. He eyed her before walking behind. "I'm Boram by the way." she smiled again. Sunggyu nodded, uninterested. "Sunggyu." he said flatly. She turned back, her smile still there. *What the hell? Her face is going to crack if she keeps smiling.* he chuckled to himself.

Stopping at a large door, she motioned to it. "This is the office. Good luck, and welcome to South Seoul Academy! I'll see you around!" she beamed before skipping off. Sunggyu watched her with an eyebrow raised. *Yeah..sure.* he sighed and pushed open the door.

Getting his schedule, he went to his assigned locker and put his backpack in there, taking out the books he needed for his first few classes. *Math..ew.* he scowled as he looked at the paper in his hand. Shrugging, he walked down the hall and walked into the classroom. The teacher stopped teaching and smiled. "Welcome! You must be the new student, Kim Sunggyu, right?" he asked. Sunggyu nodded. The teacher motioned for him to stand infront of the class. "This, ladies and gentlemen, is Kim Sunggyu. He's new here so be good to him and treat him well." he told them. The guys nodded, uninterested. The girls started giggling and whispering at how cute he was. "I'm Mr. Byun, it's nice to meet you." the teacher bowed. Sunggyu bowed back and walked to an empty seat in the back.

As he sat down, the guy in the seat next to him jerked up, waking up from his nap. "Wah-?" he exclaimed, startled. Turning his head to the side, he saw an unfamiliar looking guy sitting next to him. He raised an eyebrow, staring at the guy. Sunggyu felt eyes on him and slowly turned his head. "Hi? What're you looking at?" he asked rudely. The guy next to him raised an eyebrow before smirking. "I don't know you. Who're you?" he questioned. Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows before holding out his hand. "Kim Sunggyu." he introduced himself. The guy slipped his hand into Sunggyu's before shaking it.

"Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you." he smirked.