New Friends!

More Than Friends?! -HIATUS-

"Ah! It's so pretty here!" Seungri said while smiling. Jiyong smiled back at him and reached something ."Seungri here's the handbook about the rules and regulations at this dorm please read it later" Jiyong said while looking at the handbook. After giving the handbook Jiyong accompanied Seungri to his room. When he saw the room he was suprised because it's really beautiful but he was suprised when he saw a 2 beds with 2 bathroom, he thought that he was living alone but he was wrong. "Seungri your roomate Seunghyun will be here on Monday" said Jiyong. "Ah. Yes....." Seungri was dissapointed that he will have to have a roomate. "Then I will leave you here. Goodbye Seungri" Jiyong said and leaved the room. Seungri remembered the handbook and begun reading it.

RULES AND REGULATION

1. Always insert your nametag at the door of your room if you are inside the dorm. If not remove it and place it in the entrance.

2. Curfew time is at 10pm. Any late people will have to clean the cafeteria.

3. You are allowed to bring friends but they need to leave after 9pm.

That is all! Be sure to follow the rules always.

"There's only 3 rules. I guess you are allowed to do anything here." he muttered to himself. Seungri begun unpacking his stuff and he palced the memorial plates at the top of the dresser. "I guess this will do Grandma, Grandpa and Dad." he said while looking at the plates. He then leave his room and start exploring the first floor, there he met Taeyang. "Are you Seungri?" Taeyang asks, Seungri blushed and nodded his head. "He is handsome...." he tought to himself while hiding his face. Then Taeyang lift Seungri's head and start laughing. "Hahaha! Why are you blushing? Is it because I am too handsome? Hahaha!" he said with a huge grin in his face, "NO! It's just too hot in here!" Seungri excused while looking down at the floor. "Well let me introduce myself my name is Taeyang I am the oresident of this dorm. NIce to meet you Seungri" Taeyang said. "Nice to meet you too" Seungri said while laughing. After the introduction Taeyang offered Seungri to introduce the other members of the dorm Seungri agreed and then they started walking to the lounge located at the back of the dorm. While walking Seungri can't help himself to look at Taeyang with blushing face, Taeyang saw this and start smiling. "You know you are so cute when blushing. Hahah do you like me?" Taeyang said while moving closer to Seungri. "N-no!" Seungri said akwardly, "Hahaha! Just joking! You are really cute though just like a woman...." he said with a seductive tone. Seungri was shocked when he heard him say that so he walk faster then he bumped to a man. "Ah, I am sorry" he bowed. Then the man smiled at Seungri "It' okay" he said "Are you Seungri the new one staying at the dorm?" he continued. Seungri nodded and introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Seungri! My name is Eunhyuk and I am staying at Room 202 Iam your neighbor!" Eunhyuk said happily. Eunhyuk bowed and continue to walk pass them. The two reached the lounge but nobodies there. "Ah, I think the people of this dorm will be here after the opening ceremony of the school. Until then your pretty much alone here with Jiyong, Eunhyuk and me" Taeyang said in a high tone. Seungri then decided to call it a day and started to say goodbye to Taeyang. After reaching his room he slept immedietly at the cozy bed.

A/N
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for all who subscribe!! Please leave comments and suggestion and also subscribe! Seungri's attitude will become more Seungri (in real life) after the events at the Opening Ceremony! Hope you enjoy this chapter!! Next chapter will be much longer and more interesting!!