Welcome to YG Dorm!

More Than Friends?! -HIATUS-

Sunday (April 02, 2010)

Seungri's House

7am

Seungri just wake up from his deep slumber, today is the day Seungri will move to the YG dorm. Still unpacked he immediately got up and get his bag from the floor and packed his clothes. After packing his stuff he went to the living room where the memorial plates are located. He looked at the memorial plates and taught that he needed to bring it with him so he will be less lonely in the dorm. "Grandma, Granpa, Dad we will be moving in the dorm today. I hope you are not angry with me I just want to a place where there are people, I am sick of living alone." he said while looking intently ay memorial plates. He picked it up and placed it gently to his bag. Now that he finished packing he went to the bathroom to take a shower. In the bathroom he thinked about what will happen in the dorm and how he's life will change at that dorm. "Hmmm... I wonder what will happen at the dorm. I hope I will met many people there." Seungri giggled while scrubbing his head. Finished taking a shower he went to his room to get ready. "I wonder what will I choose BigBang T-Shirt or 2NE1 T-Shirt" Seungri said to himself while choosing what to wear. Finally he finished choosing and he wear his BigBang T-Shirt with his favorite pants. Finsished with all his task he said goodbye to the house where he grew up and the place where many sad things happen. 

Front of YG Dorm

8:30am

"Ah finally here! Now all I need to do is find the entrance" he mumbbled to himself while finding the entrance. He already circled the building twice and he was very tired he still con't find the entrance. "Aish! What's with the compicated building?! I can't find the entrance!!!" he shouted out of anger. Then he saw a smart looking young man with glasses. He went to the young man and asked "Mister do you know the entrance of this dorm?" he said while scratching his head. Then the young man move closer to Seungri and pat his head "You must be Mr. Seungri. I have been waiting for you, ah my name is Jiyong the vice president of the dorm" he said while laughing. "Umm. You can call me Seungri, but where is the entrance of the dorm?" Seungri asked again. "Well it's inside the TOP Academy." Sungmin said with a big wide smile on his face. They went inside the academy and went to the garden there Seungri saw the huge building with an amazed look in his face. "Is this the YG Dorm Jiyong-ssi?" asked Seungri. Jiyong nodded and they went inside the dorm.

Inside the dorm you can see the huge stair that spirals around the buidling, you can also see the Cafeteria at left side of the building and the office of the dorm at the right. In amazed Seungri can't help himself smile like a fool.

A/N

EDIT: I made changed Jiyong to Sungmin becuase Sungmin will be a special character later! =) PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!