Mistaken

Don't Fall for Me (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 – Mistaken

Okay, so Jinho sent me a flower and guess what he sent it himself, personally. He didn’t stay along and I didn’t see him in close distance. Sunny say he’s really handsome. She even wonders how I caught a guy like him. But all I can remember from him is his boyish smile and his brown or blonde or black hair? Aiis why i'm so stupid for memorize?.

I’m holding the note and the flower in my hand and I decide to go after him. So I go out of the cafeteria. When I’m outside, Jinho is  nowhere to be found. I can see the school park and some ladies chatting. On the left is the parking lot nobody is there. I search the park again with my eyes and there I saw someone.

I don’t really remember what Jinho wearing since I wasn’t paying attention. But I think its him. That brunette is just like Jinho I think. That brunette is under the shde of tree. He’s lying on the ground with his backpack supporting his head. A book is covering his face so I cant really see him. But I’m sure that’s him.

I drop the bouquet on to his stomach. And I feel he move. “What the…” He said.

He removed the book that is covering his head revealing his light brown eyes. He doesn’t smile. Of course he wont, I just disturbed his peace. And I realize he isn’t the guy from the cafeteria. This guy isn’t Jinho.

The guy move fast, and now he’s already towering me. He’s pretty tall, and im the only level to his shoulder. He picks the bouquet and comes near me. The wind blows from behind him and it bring the smell of his perfume. He come closer, his alluring aroma becoming more potent and then a wave of nostalgia sweeps over me. Somehow there is familiarity in his presence but I cant remember.

“If you want to give me this bouquet, you could have given it properly you know.” He speaks. His voice is husky, somewhat seductive. There’s really something about him, I just cant pinpoint at the moment.

“I’m sorry its my mistake, I thought you are…” I’m in a state of panic. So I’m mistaken, *sigh* of course there are a lot of guy in this campus. There are thousand of student in here, and its stupid of me to assume that he’s Jinho. And now im regretting my recklessness. Now I look like a mouse trap by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter