End

We Met Our Destiny

Taemin recovered immediately after that. He went back to his normal cheerful self, maybe even more cheerful than usual. He introduced Alexandra to everyone in SM and she and his hyungs especially got along very well. They wondered how she had the same name as the star that Taemin fell in love with, but they thought that it was a coincidence meant to happen. Alexandra started working as a psychologist, helping people, giving them advice and most important telling them to follow their dreams.

At around the age of 27 Taemin proposed and of course she accepted. They got married and invited the people from SM, Taemin’s family and a few of her high school and university friends. They had two children, both with beautiful Korean traits, but with her blue eyes. A boy and a girl, the boy being slightly older than the girl. The boy had also gotten his mother’s blonde hair, while the girl got her father’s natural black hair. The both of them were truly beautiful and had both their parent’s beautiful traits, but there was something about them that was more special than anything. They had a particular glow, a glow from Alexandra’s original form. Both of them ended up being SM trainee’s, but they also attended proper school, just in case.

Taemin and Alexandra gradually became older, naturally, but they aged very beautiful and you could never guess the age of either. They both seemed at least 10 years younger than they originally were. There was one thing that Alexandra hadn’t mentioned to Taemin, that the day he died she would die as well. That of course happened, both of them taking their last breath at the same time, falling into an eternal peace while holding hands, a smile on their face.

The same night astrologists witnessed something that had never been seen before. 65 years from the death of the star Alexandra, in exactly the same place, the exact same star showed again. Alexandra had once again taken her place, shining even more brightly than before. What was strange though was the fact that she wasn’t the brightest star anymore, because right next to her was a new star which shone just as bright as she did. Neither of them competing for the title of the brightest star, but both smiling and they seemed to always hold hands.

The day Korea lost a bright star, a new bright star appeared on the sky. They all decided to name the new shining star Taemin. And so Taemin and Alexandra shone together, one next to each other, forever and an eternity later, just as they had promised their love would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the end of the sequel. I hope you all liked it though ^^ Thank you very much for reading *bows*