Fateful Meeting

We Met Our Destiny

2 months had passed since the day Taemin lost his smile. He would act in front of the cameras, not to make the fans worry, but otherwise he wasn’t the way he used to be. He didn’t spend that much time with his hyungs, je wasn’t so talkative and lively anymore. The others were worried, but since Taemin never accepted any help from anyone, everyone just agreed on watching over him silently so that things wouldn’t get worse.

After 2 months of not going outside, Taemin was finally convinced that he needed fresh air. He dressed up lazily, making sure he wasn’t easy to recognize and went out. He decided to avoid the hill he usually went to, because it brought too many memories, so he decided to just stroll around the streets.

He had been walking around for about half an hour, headphones in, cap on, head down. He didn’t know if anyone had recognized him, but he was thankful that no one decided to talk to him or point out the fact that he was SHINee’s Taemin. Just when he decided he had had enough and go back something caught his eyes.

“Alexandra?” He asked as a girl, around his height and age, with waist long blonde and slightly wavy hair and deep blue eyes passed by him. Her slim figure, her gorgeous smile, her hair waving with every step.

“Are you okay? Do you know him?” You heard her friend ask softly as you still waited for an answer. A crystal like voice answered her.

“Nae, gwaenchana.” She then turned towards you. “Yes? Do I know you?” He could feel his heart shattering.

“So it really is you?” He decided to put the painful question and first make sure it was her.

“Nae, Alexandra imnida. How do you know my name? Do I know you?” She repeated the same question again, slightly avoiding your eyes.

“How can you not remember me? We met 3 months ago?” He said painfully.

“I’m sorry. I only moved here two months ago.”

“Oh… I guess I got the wrong person. Mianhae.” He said disappointed.

“It’s okay. Take care.” She smiled and waved goodbye, turning to her friend.

“Do you know him?” You heard her friend ask again as they started walking.

“Not at all.” She replied

“But don’t you think he looked a bit like Taemin?”

“Taemin??? SHINee’s Taemin?” She started to act excited. “Sadly enough Taemin wouldn’t ever just randomly stop me.” And that was the last he heard of their conversation.

Maybe he did get it wrong. But still how many Alexandra’s could there be in Korea?

‘I lost my mind’ He thought to himself. It was impossible for a star to become human. He must have imagined everything. He headed back home and waited for night to come. He felt like going to their place. He felt like talking to her, even if there was no one to hear him anymore or reply to him.

When night came he headed out again and walked the all too familiar streets. Streets he hadn’t walked on for 2 whole months. He walked the hill and was taken aback by a sight he thought it was a projection of his imagination. It wasn’t until he heard small sobs and felt a soft sweat fragrance that reached him due to the blowing of the wind, that he was sure it was real. It was the same fragrance he felt earlier that day, the fragrance of the sky, the Universe. It was impossible to describe the exact fragrance, but he was sure that this is how the Universe smelt like. He inhaled deeply before walking towards the edge of the hill.

>>> Your POV <<<

“So it was you after all.” You heard a voice from behind. You didn’t need to look back to know whose voice it was. You wiped the tears that fell down your face before replying.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” You managed to say before a new stream of tears fell down your face. You felt him kneel behind you and a pair of arms grabbed your waist. He buried his face in your hair and inhaled deeply before you felt something wet on your head.

“Taemin…” You whispered softly.

“See, it is you.” You heard his voice break. “You have no idea for how long I’ve been wanting to do this. To hold you, to feel you. How?” He managed to say in between sobs.

You turned around to face him and pulled him into a big hug.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long as well. I’m so glad that you recognized me.” You said smiling happily as one tear managed yet again to escape your eyes.

“How? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“If I wanted this, I had to promise never to reveal myself and let you figure it out by yourself, or make you fall in love with me in this state. If I wouldn’t have been able to do it by the time you married, I would’ve truly died. This form and my previous.”

“And what happens now?” He asked shocked.

“Regardless of how your feelings will change, I will continue to live until my body dies.” You explained. “Though… no one else must know about my previous form.” You warned.

“That really doesn’t matter. You’re here. I can finally do everything that I’ve wanted. I can finally know you better, I am finally able to show and express my love for you.” He exclaimed happily as he hugged you tightly, your hair gently. “I love you so much that you have no idea.”

“But I do. Because we cannot and are not allowed to get a human form, regardless of anything, yet I did. I love you.” You said as you got away from the hug and kissed him lovingly, pouring your emotions into that one kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the main story. I decided to add a little extra and put a few words about what happens afterwards ^^

I hope you enjoyed it though (: