Life Novel

Balancing Sacrifices (WILL BE MOVED TO HANSOLITE)

 "Yah!" a guy from behind yelled. "Let go of them," he added. 

 

"Oh, hey there Byunghun!," Hyuna waved at him. "Tell your maknae to let Hyesun and Seungmi go. They didn't do anything to both of you," Byunghun said in an angry voice. "Wait, what? Sohyun's the one affected here!" Hyuna stated, defending her maknae. "Affected? More like she's the one causing all the trouble," he argued with her as he walked towards Hyesun and Seungmi. 

Byunghun pushed Sohyun away. "Yah! How dare you push me!" Sohyun yelled. "I dared, problem?" he stated, raising an eyebrow at her. Sohyun stomped on the floor angrily and walked towards her unnie. "I hate them!" She said, frustrated.

"Byunghun oppa!" Hyesun and Seungmi said in unison, hugging him tightly. Seungmi let go of him and said, "Thanks for saving us, oppa." She left the two hugging as she went towards her GP Basic unnies who was waiting for them across the hallway. She was giggling softly when she reached her unnies.

"Wow, seems like a good love story going on," Leah stated, smiling as she watched the two cuddle. Zion stepped forward and whispered, "Should I spoil this moment?" The girls nodded as Zion called out for Trinity, "Paging! Paging, Miss Jung Hyesun."

Byunghun sighed as their moment went to an end. "Yah! Get up," Hyesun stated as he held out her hand. "I'm too lazy," he whined as he grabbed Hyesun's hand. "You're heavy," Hyesun complained as she dusted her uniform. "I guess... I guess I need to leave you with your friends now," he said, bowing his head. "Bye, Hyesun!" He bid goodbye as he walked away. 

"Wow, first day was a good start for Trinity," Mui said with a loud voice for Trinity to hear. "You know, I can hear you," Trinity said sarcasticly. "Com'on let's go. I'm starving," she stated as she rubbed her stomach. "Alright, alright... To celebrate... You're paying," Amet joked as they all head to the cafeteria. 

[][][][][]

"No! Just no! They're not getting away with this!" Sohyun said in an angry tone as she sat on one of the bars of the dance studio.

"Sohyun, just relax. You're spoiling your pretty face," Jihyun commented as she cupped Sohyun's face.

"But... but... They're out for fame!" Sohyun raised her voice. "Uh-oh... Sohyun, relax. Breathe in... Breathe out," Gayoon instructed her as she patted Sohyun's back. She followed and took a deep breath in and released it calmly. "Feeling better?" Jiyoon asked. "Nae," Sohyun answered as she let go of the bar and stood up, grabbing her bottle of water.